Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians (482 Views)

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2019
See screenshots

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2019
And

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians by Kingosytex(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2019
I trust my Naija people, dem go give am to the bishop hot hot.
Re: Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians by Officialgarri: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2019
There's no big deal in the comments especially when you are aware that the few screenshots was that of wailers who use every opportunity to vent their frustrations

In case many don't remember a few but disastrous incident on the 25th of December, 2011 while we had a Christian and southerner as our President ;

1. Madalla
At least 37 people died and 57 others were injured

2. Jos
An explosion hit the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Church in Jos and gunmen later fired on police who were guarding the area resulting in the death of one police officer.
two other bombs were found in a nearby building and were disarmed

3&4. Gadaka and Damaturu
Two explosions were reported in the city of Damaturu and another at a church in the northeastern town of Gadaka.

I am not in anyway justifying the attacks in 2019, but I think we should learn to tolerate people of other religions rather than say " the attack was because we have an Muslim president".
No, we are embarrassing ourselves and shows that we are not old enough to understand what religion should be

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2019
More

Re: Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2019
They went hard on him especially the ladies cheesy
Re: Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians by daddytime(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Faggotty Arch-Bishop is even the General's man-Friday?
Re: Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians by AgwoAkpi: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
There's no big deal in the comments especially when you are aware that the few screenshots was that of wailers who use every opportunity to vent their frustrations

In case many don't remember a few but disastrous incident on the 25th of December, 2011 while we had a Christian and southerner as our President ;

1. Madalla

2. Jos
An explosion hit the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Church in Jos and gunmen later fired on police who were guarding the area resulting in the death of one police officer.

3&4. Gadaka and Damaturu
Two explosions were reported in the city of Damaturu and another at a church in the northeastern town of Gadaka.

I am not in anyway justifying the attacks in 2019, but I think we should learn to tolerate people of other religions rather than say " the attack was because we have an Muslim president".
No, we are embarrassing ourselves and shows that we are not old enough to understand what religion should be
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians by Righteousness89(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

1. Madalla

2. Jos

3&4. Gadaka and Damaturu

[/s]
Re: Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians by tstx(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians by ikorodureporta: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
unpredictable attacks cheesy
Re: Nigerians Blast Archbishop Of Canterbury For His Tweet About Murdered Christians by Amujale(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
That's correct, the Archbishop of Canterbury should run commentary on Saudi Arabia for the attrocities going on in Yemen.

I dont see the Archbishop running any commentary on the Middle East situation.

Let the Bishop concentrate his focus on the situation in the Middle East. i.e Palestine, Yemen e.t.c

(1) (Reply)

Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) / Nigeria Anti-gay Law: Iredia Victor Wanted: Homosexuals Lives No Longer Matter / Ivf For A Single Lady ..... Sin Or Not ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.