Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel (30273 Views)

Ganduje: "Sanusi Couldn’t Change From Social Critic To Traditional Ruler" / Ganduje/Sanusi Feud: Kano Lawmakers ‘Fight’ Over Mace, Disrupt Sitting / Ganduje/Sanusi Reconciliation In Jeopardy As Governor Jets Out To Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by 0monnak0da: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
wink2015:

The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari ( rtd ) is the person instigating Ganduje. his Fulani brother to trouble Emir Sanusi.

The bitterness against the Emir Sanusi is being made worse by the fact that the Emir is aligning with the opposition pdp party.

Emir Sanusi served under the pdp government as the governor of the central bank of Nigeria.

Is Ganduje Fulani
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by baysherpsyche: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Traditional institutions like Kingship, Emir, Sultans, Obi etc are put in place by Government to preserve culture and not to fight corruption. No doubt, Gandollar was allegedly enmeshed in corruption in the state. The Emir ought to be apolitical with the last election in the state couple with the fact that he sided with the oppostion to a ruling party. It is a pity.
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Angelfrost(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Casualties...

Came here expecting to see actual casualties (In the real and graphic sense of the word).

If they like let them burn down the entire state... Mtchewww!!!
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by AbuAeesha: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mightymanna:
I am serving in Kano Nasarawa Local Government Area please which Emirate the Local Government Fall under?
Kano emirate
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by AreaFada2: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Too bad.
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by israelmao(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gandollar is an enthroned thief.
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by MrBONE2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mightymanna:
I am serving in Kano Nasarawa Local Government Area please which Emirate the Local Government Fall under?
Kano of course Under Limido Sanusi grin
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by perpeling22(f): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mandesz:
as much as I hate to support Gandollar, I must admit that what he's doing to sànusi would av been done by any1 in the same position.

An emir, oba, obi or anybody in similar position should be neutral vis-à-vis politics. u can't compete with the governor n win. no!

When oba of Lagos supported APC and threatened lagoon for any Igbo that voted for PDP, did hell loose?
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Mandesz(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
perpeling22:

When oba of Lagos supported APC and threatened lagoon for any Igbo that voted for PDP, did hell loose?
be wise! state government has power to remove any king. a king is under a state n not federal. so in case of lagos, akinolu was wise enough to support the incumbent cos is only person that can remove him. assuming PDP was govr of the state, he'd done same or he'd rather kept quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by rummmy: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Their state,their matter,their issues, their fight....... Distractions strategy to keep Kano people and Nigerians busy.
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by vertueptime: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rubbish writeup,

dre11:
4 kingmakers, 14 district heads, 3 emir’s aides sacked

Tough task for Abdulsalami, Ango Peace Missions

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/casualties-of-ganduje-sanusi-quarrel.html
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mightymanna:
Kano Emirate ruled by HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mightymanna:
Kano Emirate ruled by HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
0monnak0da:

Is Ganduje Fulani
Ganduje is more Fulani than President Muhammadu Buhari and HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Joined together. Sanusi and Buhari can't even speak the dialect but ganduje is fluent when it comes to Fulani..
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by 0monnak0da: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Kano Emirate ruled by HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Ganduje is more Fulani than President Muhammadu Buhari and HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Joined together. Sanusi and Buhari can't even speak the dialect but ganduje is fluent when it comes to Fulani..
Those tribal marks on his face are they Fulani marks??
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
0monnak0da:

Those tribal marks on his face are they Fulani marks??
.. Yeahhhh
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Jflex07(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
abluck:
VANITY
This has gotten stale and useless already. I'm sure you are one of these teenagers littering nairaland whilst constituting nuisance on this great forum.
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by lebete3000: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Officialgarri:
Gradually, we are/have abolished tradition.

Once upon a time when kings were highly respected and accorded with high regards.

We threw all that away and allowed a temporary ruler to drag them however he wishes to.

Ganduje should remember that he has less than 4 years left to disrespect the tradition that his forefathers once adored

How can he respect a tradition he knew how it got in place?

Can he try that rubbish with the Sultan Of Sokoto? Not even with the Emir of Zazzau sef...
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Teespice(f): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mightymanna:

Kano Emirate.
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by YungMillionaire: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
I have little idea what is going on between these two. And frankly I do not see a reason why I should give a fvck. Unless some1 shows me a reason why?
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Myself2(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
KamikazeQ:
[s][/s]

Though Ganduje is a bloody corrupt politician alrady allegedly caught on video stuffing dollars in his agbada, however I support him in this matter. If you sow the wind, you will reap the whirlwind. How did Sanusi become emir ?? Why did it become convenient for him to blow the hoax whistle of a certain " missing $20 billion USD" when an investigation was going on into his alleged stealing of CBN funds, he disrespected GEJ when GEJ was president, so let a mere governor squeeze his philandering blokors. Ganduje is Sanusi's karma.

Like for Ganduje. Share for Sanusi

1 Like

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Fundamentalist: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mightymanna:

Its the Kano Emirate also has the highest population
Kano Emirate: Kano Municipal, Ungogo, Nasarawa, Dala, Kumbotso, Gwale, Fagge and Tarauni.
Karaye emirate: Karaye, Gwarzo, Shanono, Rogo, Kiru, Bebeji, Madobi,Kabo, Tofa, Rimin-gado
Bichi Emirate: Bichi, Bagwai, Tsanyawa, Kunchi, Makoda, Danbatta,Dawakin-tofa
Rano Emirate: Rano, Bunkure, Kibiya, Tudun-wada, Doguwa,Garun-Malam, Sumaila,Kura
Gaya emirate: Gaya, Ajingi, Albasu, Takai, Garko, Wudil, Gabasawa, Gezawa, Minjibir, Warawa,

1 Like

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sanusi should just bear it. Gandoller will be out in 3 years time.
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by uvalentine2003(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mightymanna:
Nassarawa is under Sunusi i.e Kano Municipal
Kano Emirate
PS
Where do you stay in nassarawa
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by DamilareShalom1: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by galadima77(m): 6:54am On Dec 30, 2019
Someone is so effed
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by nabegibeg: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Perfecttouchade:
When elephants fight na the trees go suffer am

You dont see elephants dey fight where trees dey undecided
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by nwamabo247(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Stanchem029 post=85326861][/quote] those people keep impersonating me May God pay them in their coins this is the real person https://www.nairaland.com/5393456/passionate-plead-save-me-mother
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Mightymanna(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2019
uvalentine2003:

Nassarawa is under Sunusi i.e Kano Municipal
Kano Emirate
PS
Where do you stay in nassarawa
I am in Dakata,
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Stanchem029: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=nwamabo247 post=85359612] those people keep impersonating me May God pay them in their coins this is the real person https://www.nairaland.com/5393456/passionate-plead-save-me-mother

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't comfortable with that new account that's why. Happy new year.
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by nwamabo247(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=Stanchem029 post=85382620][/quote]I am fine thanks God for his mercy
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by perpeling22(f): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mandesz:

be wise! state government has power to remove any king. a king is under a state n not federal. so in case of lagos, akinolu was wise enough to support the incumbent cos is only person that can remove him. assuming PDP was govr of the state, he'd done same or he'd rather kept quiet.

If you say so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering / Dino Melaye Inside A Classroom In Harvard University / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.