Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel (30276 Views)

Ganduje: "Sanusi Couldn’t Change From Social Critic To Traditional Ruler" / Ganduje/Sanusi Feud: Kano Lawmakers ‘Fight’ Over Mace, Disrupt Sitting / Ganduje/Sanusi Reconciliation In Jeopardy As Governor Jets Out To Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by perpeling22(f): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mandesz:

be wise! state government has power to remove any king. a king is under a state n not federal. so in case of lagos, akinolu was wise enough to support the incumbent cos is only person that can remove him. assuming PDP was govr of the state, he'd done same or he'd rather kept quiet.

If you say so. I think I Agree with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike / Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.