Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Khia, Khiaa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Khia, Khiaa (1964 Views)

I Miss My Chubby Jamaican Princess, Khia / The Hunt For Khiaa By Nairaland Opportunistic Men Is Worrisome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khia, Khiaa by Ilamina(f): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2019
T
Re: Khia, Khiaa by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2019
Aww.. Khiaa my crush. kiss
Re: Khia, Khiaa by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2019
Ilamina:
Khia, Khiaa

You have been such a wonderful person on this forum

A proud black woman

Who helps defend Nigerian girls from thug Nigerian men who have nothing better to do than to call us smelling vagina and ugly

It's not our fault, we are from a cursed land like Nigeria. .good for nothing country that can't even produce girls with good smelly vaginas

We had her misunderstanding in the past
Which I apologized for
That time I didn't realize how amazing you were
What da hell undecided Un- follow you Asap.

4 Likes

Re: Khia, Khiaa by LegendaryLover(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2019
hold ur balls niggas and hold ur nips ladies, cos Khia is about to have an inflated head when she sites this post.
Re: Khia, Khiaa by Ilamina(f): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

A country that senior boys in secondary school advised me to commit suicide...

Why should I be happy
Re: Khia, Khiaa by MrCork: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

llamina definitely need help...he create new threads every 12 second undecided

2 Likes

Re: Khia, Khiaa by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2019
Ilamina:

A country that advised me to commit suicide...

Why should I be happy

I don't understand this your comment, how did the country advice you to commit suicide ?
Re: Khia, Khiaa by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2019
MrCork:

llamina definitely need help...he create new threads every 12 second undecided
like seriously, I just don't get it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Khia, Khiaa by Ilamina(f): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

I don't understand this your comment, how did the country advice you to commit suicide ?

To produce such bullies
Re: Khia, Khiaa by MrCork: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
like seriously, I just don't get it. undecided

..expect another dumb thread from llamina any second from now....by the way, he is a male pretending to be female on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khia, Khiaa by Ilamina(f): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2019
MrCork:

..expect another dumb thread from llamina any second from now....by the way, he is a male pretending to be female on nairaland

When did you start commenting on my threads

Fcck off abeg

That's the only thing you yoruba men know
Western experience

But can't fight bakassi
Re: Khia, Khiaa by MrCork: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2019
Ilamina:

When did you start commenting on my threads

Fcck off abeg

llamina am trying to help u so people don't cuss u....they need to under stand u only mentally deluded & that yor head is not really correct (no oofeense) smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khia, Khiaa by AfroKnight: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2019
An unexpectedly coherent topic from you. Wow. The year is really coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Khia, Khiaa by bjtinz: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2019
MrCork:

llamina am trying to help u so people don't cuss u....they need to under stand u only mentally deluded & that yor head is not correct (no oofeense) smiley

Mad man. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Khia, Khiaa by Ilamina(f): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
bjtinz:

Mad man. grin grin grin

Fcck off from my thread
Re: Khia, Khiaa by Ilamina(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
MrCork:

llamina am trying to help u so people don't cuss u....they need to under stand u only mentally deluded & that yor head is not really correct (no oofeense) smiley

When you are born in that shithole, u become deluded

Fcck off
Re: Khia, Khiaa by bjtinz: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ilamina:

Fcck off from my thread

770 topics only you. HABA!! Worse still nearly 90% of them are hopelessly inane or downright shitty topics .

Abeg Bros who did this to youuuuuuuu cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Khia, Khiaa by khia: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2019
LegendaryLover:
hold ur balls niggas and hold ur nips ladies, cos Khia is about to have an inflated head when she sites this post.

I saw this topic in my mentions just like I saw yours and I'm not interested in either one.

1 Like

Re: Khia, Khiaa by LegendaryLover(m): 12:29am On Dec 30, 2019
khia:

I saw this topic in my mentions just like I saw yours and I'm not interested in either one.

then show it by not responding to comments and mentions on the damn thread.

1 Like

Re: Khia, Khiaa by khia: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2019
LegendaryLover:

then show it by not responding to comments and mentions on the damn thread.

It was posted to you not the topic and stop calling me in the damn thread like you did from the start.
Re: Khia, Khiaa by LegendaryLover(m): 12:55am On Dec 30, 2019
khia:

It was posted to you not the topic and stop calling me in the damn thread like you did from the start.

the topic is about some khia. so how do u respond to a topic without talking about the topic?

i was in a lighter mood during the day when i saw this thread. i felt it was silly and decided to tease the khia a little.

listen here, i don't know u or care to do so, but ur reaction is starting to piss me off.

1 Like

Re: Khia, Khiaa by khia: 1:03am On Dec 30, 2019
LegendaryLover:

the topic is about some khia. so how do u respond to a topic without talking about the topic?

i was in a lighter mood during the day when i saw this thread. i felt it was silly and decided to tease the khia a little.

listen here, i don't know u or care to do so, but ur reaction is starting to piss me off.

I don't give a damn about the topic my response was to you for the comment you made about me and bringing me to this trash. I'm done *Drops Mic.*

1 Like

Re: Khia, Khiaa by LegendaryLover(m): 1:28am On Dec 30, 2019
khia:

I don't give a damn about the topic my response was to you for the comment you made about me and bringing me to this trash. I'm done *Drops Mic.*

stop bitching about and suck a dick
Re: Khia, Khiaa by boiz2men(m): 1:59am On Dec 30, 2019
MrCork:

You spelled correctly grin

1 Like

Re: Khia, Khiaa by khia: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
LegendaryLover:

stop bitching about and suck a dick

It sure wouldn't be your little micro peepee, a 2 year old have more than you. Let me get my magnifying glass so that I can find yours. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Khia, Khiaa by LegendaryLover(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
khia:

It sure wouldn't be your little micro peepee, a 2 year old have more than you. Let me get my magnifying glass so that I can find yours. grin grin grin

good it won't be me, cos girl i'll f.u .c.k ur skull till it cracks open. Lol
Re: Khia, Khiaa by khia: 4:34am On Jan 01, 2020
LegendaryLover:

You can't please a woman with that micro mini sausage. Any woman who is involved with you would have to purchase a dil.do.

1 Like

Re: Khia, Khiaa by LegendaryLover(m): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2020
khia:

You can't please a woman with that micro mini sausage. Any woman who is involved with you would have to purchase a dil.do.

zzzzz
Re: Khia, Khiaa by LegendaryLover(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2020
khia:

how can one dick please u Khia? U a tramp. U take 10 dicks at once!
lol
Re: Khia, Khiaa by khia: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2020
LegendaryLover:

how can one dick please u Khia? U a tramp. U take 10 dicks at once!
lol

So how would you know this about me little boy? It's not about multiple men satisfying me its about what can your itty bitty teenie weenie short short stick do to satisfy me? grin
Re: Khia, Khiaa by LegendaryLover(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2020
khia:

So how would you know this about me little boy? It's not about multiple men satisfying me its about what can your itty bitty teenie weenie short short stick do to satisfy me? grin

lol... I DON'T WANT U! NEITHER DO I PLAN ON SATISFYING U!!

for a well known tramp, girl u better
go out and get dicks for urself.
Re: Khia, Khiaa by khia: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
LegendaryLover:

You don't want me yet you posted this comment. I see you don't know the difference between the puna and a skull. LegendaryLover my azz undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Molly... Thread purely for educational purposes / Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. / Is There Anyone Using These Two New Whatsapp Features? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.