Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State (52862 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by CSTR2: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
My ancestral homeland smiley

I have never seen more ethnic nationalism in anywhere else like in igbo women.
They are far more igbotic/igbocentric than the men.

Maybe we should start electing female governors and commissioners.

They can't do worse than what we already have.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by meobizy(f): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
That get-up is tacky. Yuck. I give it two thumbs down.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by cococandy(f): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Her Christian Dior tote kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by somalianprince: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Beauty and brain. Anambra amaka
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by luminouzzzzzz(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.

Haaaaaaa....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Khadrenaline(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.
Go knack am na....
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Starhearts: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.

Ur dick go suffer
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
912:

Tribal bigot
please if you don't have any sensible thing to say please don't be stupid to quote me.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Stone123:
Fair
afonjas and the lost tribe of Israel are always an awe. they should be mesium
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Slave to no one but when the Northerners asked you to go back to your Igboland, Igbo Professors were speaking hausa language to beg northerners.

Is that how to conduct a referendum? Don't my myopic please.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by 912(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
please if you don't have any sensible thing to say please don't be stupid to quote me.

Tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by somalianprince: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Igbos are proud of their individual homes and states, not like you yorubas that are all ashamed of their brown roofs and muds houses, which makes all of them claim to be from Lagos. cheesy

CSTR2:
My ancestral homeland smiley

I have never seen more ethnic nationalism in anywhere else like in igbo women.
They are far more igbotic/igbocentric than the men.

Maybe we should start electing female governors and commissioners.

They can't do worse than what we already have.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by IgboSomalia: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
Is that how to conduct a referendum? Don't my myopic please.

What concerns referendum in this matter?

They said go back to Igboland and you're crying. Are you afraid of living in the land of your fathers? Would the red mud swallow you?

No wonder your guys jump out of Igboland every January as if there is war there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by ahahnow: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.

I want to knack your mother but we can't all get What we want sir

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Premiumwriter: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.
she's married

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by IgboSomalia: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
somalianprince:
Igbos are proud of their individual homes and states, not like you yorubas that are all ashamed of their brown roofs and muds houses, which makes all of them claim to be from Lagos. cheesy

You're so proud of your states that you created a thread where the Enugu Governor's wife was commissioning a rat trap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Tembebe: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Starhearts:

Ur dick go suffer
Pls,I'm curious, how?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by somalianprince: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
IgboSomalia:

You're so proud of your states that you created a thread where the Enugu Governor's wife was commissioning a rat trap.

See why all yorubas abandoned yoruba land and ran to Lagos like refugees cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Cantonese: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
She's always very proud of Abba, her hometown. Weldone Chimamanda.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by zigzagluv: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
bros u wicked ohhh
IgboSomalia:

Slave to no one but when the Northerners asked you to go back to your Igboland, Igbo Professors were speaking hausa language to beg northerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by IgboSomalia: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
somalianprince:

See why all yorubas abandoned yoruba land and ran to Lagos like refugees cheesy

Lagos is Yorubaland. That's why we have Iyalojas and masquerades flogging your daddies and chiefs in Computer Village, Trade Fair, Ladipo and Idumota.

You on the other hand are economic refugees feeding from the goodwill of Yorubas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kidnap loading....

The girl get mind
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Andersonjr(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by somalianprince: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
King of Lagos and owners of Lagos have spoken . Argue with owners of Lagos. cheesy

Yorubas should leave Lagos, go to their land and develop their mud land. Yorubas should stop attaching by force to Lagos because Lagos indigenes are not yorubas cheesy

IgboSomalia:

agos is Yorubaland. That's why we have Iyalojas and masquerades flogging your daddies and chiefs in Computer Village, Trade Fair, Ladipo and Idumota.
ou on the other hand are economic refugees feeding from the goodwill of Yorubas.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2017/05/03/lagos-not-belong-yorubas-oba-akiolu/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Depressed101: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
I prefer fine girl with good ass and boobs to this... Say what you want

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by osejie17(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
fine lady

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by midnighter(f): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
She could have worn different shoes and a quieter bag but she's getting there... this is an improvement...

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Flier: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.
You wan knack English! I pity you grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Passionate1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wetin happened to her sweet dark complexion?
Is she getting lighter in complexion ?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Dre183(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.
Be like say u dey my mind... make i just use her do new year cross over... while others are in church, we should be on bed dislocating her laps
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by MetaPhysical: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Has she settled her dispute with Arthur Eze? She was complaining not long ago that Arthur has confiscated her ancestral homeland. Is this the homeland Arthur seized?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by israelmao(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.
Name is very significant to the behavioural pattern of a child and his or her destiny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Game Of Pleasure(18+) / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" / Hustlers Tale (campus Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.