Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State (52863 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by MarianaTrench: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Amuatulu:
shocked

Amazing buglary proof

This was how they used to be built in those days
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by israelmao(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
somalianprince:

See why all yorubas abandoned yoruba land and ran to Lagos like refugees cheesy

And Lagos is Hausa land right?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by BluntBoy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
She is becoming fairer.

And I must say that this woman is one of the most overhyped writer I have ever seen.

I bought a copy of her The Thing Around Your Neck and I must say (aside one or two stories with flashes of brilliance), the book is just largely bland.

And yet, they just keep squeezing in her name onto awardee lists of many American literary prizes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by somalianprince: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
israelmao:

And Lagos is Hausa land right?

Take your anger to the king of Lagos cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
912:

Tribal bigot
senseless foo.l grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by midnighter(f): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
BluntBoy:
She is becoming fairer.

And I must say that this woman is one of the most overhyped writer I have ever seen.

I bought a copy of her The Thing Around Your Neck and I must say (aside one or two stories with flashes of brilliance), the book is just largely bland.

And yet, they just keep squeezing in her name onto awardee lists of many American literary prizes.

She has a subtle and understated tone that could be mistaken for blandness if one doesn't have the patience for stories that try to dig deep.

She is more like a burning stick of incense than a lit candle...the smoke doesn't appeal to some
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
IgboSomalia:

What concerns referendum in this matter?

They said go back to Igboland and you're crying. Are you afraid of living in the land of your fathers? Would the red mud swallow you?

No wonder your guys jump out of Igboland every January as if there is war there.
let them declare arewa and there would be no need to ask Igbos to leave. it does not make any sense to tell people to leave when they remain in the same country with them. Unless you want to tell me that you and them don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by austinelex: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Slave to no one but when the Northerners asked you to go back to your Igboland, Igbo Professors were speaking hausa language to beg northerners.

why u know show us the video wey igbo professors to beg northerners
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Vinex4uba(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
That window protector and the ancient of days aluminum glass sha, your late father must be weeping for your inability to get married and settle down sha because had it been you did your lovely husband could have called for renovation����
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Vinex4uba(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
That window protector and the ancient of days aluminum glass sha, your late father must be weeping bitterly in his grave due to your inability to get married and settle down, because had it been you did your lovely husband could have called for renovation of this building[color=#990000][/color]����
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by HerrDamilord(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Your WCW now bleaches. Eww lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by etrange: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
IgboSomalia:
Look at her smiling with wedding ring in her finger. And the same idiot was criticising Hillary Clinton cos she referred to herself as a wife.

Girls who follow this one in her feminism madness are all fools just like those who follow Linda Ikeji.

You don't know what feminism is and she did not criticise Hillary for referring to herself as a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by LINTUNE(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Never lost a penny to the loafers, I see their parents wearing rags and faded clothes to EFCC to beg when they catch these animals.
so sad angry

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by israelmao(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
somalianprince:

Take your anger to the king of Lagos cheesy
There's no anger here,that's Oba's claim
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by somalianprince: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
israelmao:

There's no anger here,that's Oba's claim

Take it up with the owners of Lagos cool

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by KushLyon(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Anambra seems to be in the limelight these days smiley And not for the wrong reasons sef

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by isama3(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Amuatulu:
shocked
Amazing buglary proof
Otu dimpka, kedu
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by israelmao(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
somalianprince:

Take it up with the owners of Lagos cool
That still changes nothing.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Haderonke20(f): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
Your whole past and present generation can't worth are glasses
it's 'her' not 'are'
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by BluntBoy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
midnighter:

She has a subtle and understated tone that could be mistaken for blandness if one doesn't have the patience for stories that try to dig deep.

She is more like a burning stick of incense than a lit candle...the smoke doesn't appeal to some

No, my lady.

I am a fan of Wole Soyinka and JM Coatzee, and even Toni Morrison, so I know what it means to be patient.

Adichie reads like a mainstream writer. There is nothing subtle about her writing. I think she is just favored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by burgerpay: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Because the Politicians do pump and hide money in their account.Is d volume ok?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.
me too
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
isama3:
Otu dimpka, kedu

Odin nma
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by ozueozue(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Oh Lord i don see finish for this here grin grin grin grin
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by 912(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
senseless foo.l grin

Tribal bigot

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Aboguede(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
So this is how ugly a feminist can look

Chai

Tufia

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by TheOutlaw: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Is he not right? What is all this one Nigeria nonsense when a-bokis are killing Nigerian Christians to avenge the suicide of Al Baghdadi? We know who the real slaves are.

912:

Tribal bigot
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by isama3(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Haderonke20:
it's 'her' not 'are'
Lol, omo prof

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by mamajj17(f): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.

Do it now while watching her Pictures through NL grin cheesy grin Olodo wink

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by midnighter(f): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

No, my lady.

I am a fan of Wole Soyinka and JM Coatzee, and even Toni Morrison, so I know what it means to be patient.

Adichie reads like a mainstream writer. There is nothing subtle about her writing. I think she is just favored.

If you think so. Personally I find her tone quite unique. More like a perfume mist than a steady stream of water.

I don't Know anybody who can mimic the style without sounding pedestrian. Maybe you feel there are others who better warrant the amount of praise she receives
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by obnagodfrey(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Matter of fact; one of Nigeria's finest in creative writing. Multiple award winning writer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Game Of Pleasure(18+) / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" / Hustlers Tale (campus Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.