Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. (577 Views)

Biblical Meaning And Relevance Of Dreams / 7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / How Deeper Life Church Abuses Its Members - Adelaja DSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by Demaduka(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
I really pity DSA gullible followers because they are blindly following him without knowing his intentions. He has lost out having lost his church. In Nigeria no longer pay attention to his ranting. How many mass media now report his ranting?

Of a truth, what you should know is that DSA is doing is that he is seeking for attention and fighting to stay relevant, that is why he uses known men of God or celebrities to make video knowing that that is the only way that people pay attention to him.

An hour ago, he picked on the messages of Papa Ayo in his video trash, “These Nigerian/African Pastors Are Creating Hate & Division In Families”.

It is unfortunate that DSA is such a frustrated man whose knowledge of the Bible is so shallow. Jesus said himself in Mathew 10:35-36, "For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'; "and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'

Please interpret that word of Jesus with what Papa Ayo is saying in the above video, “Papa Ayo was simply saying that people that presents us from shinning may bay not be far from us, that they may be even members of our families.”

Please if you are sincere, you can even testify that it is true even in your own family. I know a brother; he was the last boy of six brothers. It happened that Five of his brothers all died mysteriously leaving when he ran to a man of God.

The man of God revealed to him that his uncle was responsible for the death of all his elder brothers, that he would follow his other brothers soon.

On the advice of the Pastor, he went home and invited his uncle that he should follow him to see a land he bought to build his house. Instead, the young man drove to the mansion of his friend in the pretext that he was picking him also.

Inside the parlor of his friend was a team of three deliverance ministers. Immediately his uncle entered the parlor the ministers entered into prayers while the friend of the young man locked his parlor.

Do you know that his uncle started manifesting confessing how many people he had killed in that village, including his five brothers? The young man went and called the traditional ruler of his and the rest of the villagers who came to be the witness of the man’s confession.

The rest of the story was that the uncle got delivered from that wicked spirit, the villagers equally sent the uncle out of that village to set foot on that village or he would be lynched.

What I am trying to bring out is that Papa Ayo is telling the truth, DSA doesn’t even know how to pray talk of casting out the devil. So you have yourself to blame to heed the words of DSA, a frustrated man above the words of Papa Ayo, an anointed man of God.

Please you should understand that DSA is but a natural man, and I Corinthians 2:14 say, “But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by beresponsible(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ayam totally confused who come be DSA?

Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by MuttleyLaff: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
beresponsible:
Ayam totally confused who come be DSA?
Cheer up, dont be confused, its Dr Sunday Adelaja and the man, DSA, is alright. This is a sponsored smear campaign against him, lol. He couldnt grow the balls to outrightly mention and/or spell out DSA, lol.

2 Likes

Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by Demaduka(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Cheer up, dont be confused, its Dr Sunday Adelaja and the man is alright. This is a sponsored smear campaign against him, lol. Couldnt grow the balls to outrightly mention and/or spell out DSA, lol.
Please, your reply made no meaning to me as i can't understand you.

1 Like

Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by MuttleyLaff: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Demaduka:
Please, your reply made no meaning to me as i can't understand you.
Its better that way, that you dont understand, lol
Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by Demaduka(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Its better that way, that you dont understand, lol

What I said I didn't understand is the wrong sentence you wrote that does not make any meaning. Learn to write simple correct English that make meaning.

1 Like

Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by MuttleyLaff: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Demaduka:
What I said I didn't understand is the wrong sentence you wrote that does not make any meaning
"Yet to this day the LORD has not given you a mind to understand, eyes to see, or ears to hear."
- Deuteronomy 29:4

Demaduka, kornmabitme farmerma hause because in your mind you think its a wrong sentence that I wrote that does not make any meaning now, hmm? Try next time, to read slowing, gently and the words read out loud.

Fyi, has it not yet entered your mind yet, that I consciously wrote that way, so you wouldnt understand, hmm, lol?

Demaduka:
Learn to write simple correct English that make meaning.
Smh, if this how you want me to learn to write simple correct English that makes meaning, I'll prefer you rather write in your village local language to me next time.

1 Like

Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by Demaduka(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Yet to this day the LORD has not given you a mind to understand, eyes to see, or ears to hear."

Demaduka, kornmabitme farmerma hause because in your mind you think its a wrong sentence that I wrote that does not make any meaning now, hmm? Try next time, to read slowing, gently and the words read out loud.

Fyi, has it not yet entered your mind yet, that I consciously wrote that way, so you wouldnt understand, hmm, lol?

Smh, if this how you want me to learn to write simple correct English that makes meaning, I'll prefer you rather write in your village local language to me next time.

@ MUTTELYLAFF
Of a truth, you look to me as a secondary Schoolboy still learning English Language. Please try hard

Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by Demaduka(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

@ Gloria Steinem.
My little girl, you are really trying

Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by MuttleyLaff: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Demaduka:
@ MUTTELYLAFF
Of a truth, you look to me as a secondary Schoolboy still learning English Language. Please try hard

Demaduka:
@ Gloria Steinem.
My little girl, you are really trying
[img]https://s5/images/shmMuttleyLaffrolleyes.gif[/img]
Smh, who let you out without putting a leash on you?
DSA and everything about MuttleyLaff are giving you "sifia paints"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by Demaduka(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s5/images/shmMuttleyLaffrolleyes.gif[/img]
Smh, who let you out without putting a leash on you?
DSA and everything about MuttleyLaff are giving you "sifia paints"
MuttleyLaff, I laugh at you.
Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by Demaduka(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2020
Demaduka:

A man wallowing in ignorance is the most need of our pity.
Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by MuttleyLaff: 3:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Demaduka:
Demaduka laugh at yourself. Save the laugh for yourself.

Demaduka:
A man wallowing in ignorance is the most need of our pity.
I'll cancel the pity party, if I were you, then get to forgive yourself, for not knowing what you didnt know, which is, the real pity is you. Yes, you Demaduka, you for launching your sly and/or petty verbal attack(s) at DSA, all just because you dont like how the pastor pianist is being shouted down at and/or getting told off, for playing the piano out of tune, lol
Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by princevinco(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Demaduka laugh at yourself. Save the laugh for yourself.

I'll cancel the pity party, if I were you, then get to forgive yourself, for not knowing what you didnt know, which is, the real pity is you. Yes, you Demaduka, you for launching your sly and/or petty verbal attack(s) at DSA, all just because you dont like how the pastor pianist is being shouted down at and/or getting told off, for playing the piano out of tune, lol

Sorry. I will advise that you heed the 21 rule of the forum if you want to reply to any of my posts, please.

1 Like

Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by MuttleyLaff: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
princevinco:
Sorry. I will advise that you heed the 21 rule of the forum if you want to reply to any of my posts, please.
princevinco have I in my life ever had a conversation with you? Do I know you princevinco, hmm? angry angry angry
Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by samtol4(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Well said kindly ignore him ,the devil has captured Sunday Adelaja. He critized all pastors .
Re: DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. by MuttleyLaff: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
samtol4:
Well said kindly ignore him ,the devil has captured Sunday Adelaja. He critized all pastors .
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyDriveLaff.gif[/img]
Rule 21: Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Features Phyno's Song While Preaching / The Good Old Christian Songs / Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.