Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,088 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent (46519 Views)

Paul Okoye 's Daughter, Nadia, Sings 'Reason With Me' With His Dad / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Truthbites: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:
YouTube will pay him over 100million.Naira o

You mean am? I de go release album be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Resurgent2016: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Divay22:
Broke boys anthem grin grin

No shame in being broke, life is in seasons. God bless our hussles

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Stevecovey:
How wont it be the highest when it was released in january abi february of 2019?

Nigerians can compare nonsense. grin

The song was released in april..............it is only 8months..................The entire naira marley songs on youtube put together.......for the whole year is not even up to one quarter of this number. Youtube has over 1billion visitors daily. When we talk about world wide exposure ...this here is what it is. Ask burna...teni.....mr easy what youtube has done for them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Coldie:

Na just clout to pepper Mr P cheesy

The song was released in april..............it is only 8months..................The entire naira marley songs on youtube put together.......for the whole year is not even up to one quarter of this number. Youtube has over 1billion visitors daily. When we talk about world wide exposure ...this here is what it is. Ask burna...teni.....mr easy what youtube has done for them.

numbers are the real deal not sentiments

7 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Coldie:

LoL... These guys don pass this level, if people like Naira Marley and Zlatan are showcasing Nudity doesn't mean he must do it

You are so right on this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Preshy561:

First reason with yourself and let girls be for once. Such nauseating obsession.
Which kyn mumu English b diz?
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
YungMillionaire:
No be 2day dem dey buy views.

Numbers do not lie......the shows do not lie.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by SmithRussell(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
In the continent.. That's sad.. It's small o

Meanwhile Dady Yankee's Con Calma is getting 2 billion views in a world of 500 Spanish speakers.
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
phyya:
The song is playing right now in my area I swear...

The song has blown in many african countries......it is already an anthem....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by decency22(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
saraki2019:
40000*2=80000*360= millions
YouTube is the next goldmine

How much is the YouTube payment per view and how does it work?
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Baztardmods:
In that number I played the song more than 500 times grin double double is good too cool.. But wait I thought Fall and Johnny has this record already undecided

They are talking about songs released in 2019
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Smoke55: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
"SHE TURN MY LOVE DOWN LOW" one of my favorite song,,,can sing it from the begining till the end....remember "IF I NO GET TODAY,I GO GET AM TOMMOROW"

4 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
toluxe0075:
Well deserved. It's one of the best Nigeria music video out there without scanty dress and with unique message.

Exactly

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
miclil:

May the tribalism spirit in you die in ijn

You nailed it...there should be no tribalism...i am igbo...but i love my yoruba brothers like crazy

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Fweshspice(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
seniormallam:
See Jude opara iberibe too is commenting.......... The credit goes to shatta handle...... I watched the video just to see bandle
Oga calm ur ass down na.. The shatta bandle video na audio money not reason with me.. Ignorant Pple jst full this platform

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
yagbaboy1:

Guy reason with me jare. He deserves it. Only me don watch that video over 100 times on youtube alone.

Even the shows tell the numbers...no mind the guy....

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
biggy26:

Why did the ones with nudity in Africa not reach 80million?

exactly....no mind the guy

4 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Baztardmods: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
karika2018:

They are talking about songs released in 2019
Alright bro
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Baztardmods:

Okay, I get it now.. thanks

The song was released in april..............it is only 8months..................The entire naira marley songs on youtube put together.......for the whole year is not even up to one quarter of this number. Youtube has over 1billion visitors daily. When we talk about world wide exposure ...this here is what it is. burna...teni.....mr easy what youtube has done for them.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Divay22(f): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
Because we are friends offline and I can troll you here without you knowing grin tongue
Friends offline grin in your dreams brother cheesy
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by seniormallam(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
karika2018:

Make him carry YouTube view go enter Grammy na
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
jaxxy:
I won’t lie to u after I heard Audio money and one other song like that I had total respect for Rudeboy. He can sing and write music.

He is a true legend and still keeping it hot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Chibuchris: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
The video is really touching I watched it over 5 time mehn clearance you are too good at your job. Sweet song good lyrics, very inspirational

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Baztardmods: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
karika2018:

The song was released in april..............it is only 8months..................The entire naira marley songs on youtube put together.......for the whole year is not even up to one quarter of this number. Youtube has over 1billion visitors daily. When we talk about world wide exposure ...this here is what it is. burna...teni.....mr easy what youtube has done for them.

Bravo bro, nice one

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by micxwell(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
YungMillionaire:
No be 2day dem dey buy views.
grin Baba, the views wasn't bought. I watched it grow up to this number. The video gets at least 800k-900k views a week (I don't want to say 1 Million)
It's inspiring. It just shows how bad the economy of the country is. Bro the frustration is real.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
How much did he buy it.

That should be the question

He shut down 2 national stadiums in Guinea 7 days with over 50,000 in attendance..............

6 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by ojun50(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
So that una go dey pass us like football undecided
dat not my point.
settle for some1 who has a better tommorw and support Him, don't wait till he gather millions befor you agree to marry him
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Chibuchris: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
This is the kind of song will need in this our current economy, to help encourage our Youths and to also teach our ladies to build with there men,it's not easy for we men.

Watching the video alone will increase moral, to work hard and also know that hard work pays. Mehn the video really motivated me.

"IF I KNOW GET AM TODAY I GO GET AM TOMORROW"

5 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by micxwell(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
aalangel:
I'm sure I'm among the 40 million. I so played that song this year from YouTube. Didn't even bother downloading it.
God bless you angel. I intentionally didn't download it too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Goddyj(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'm not surprised. After all, it's my best song of the year 2019

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by karika2018: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
seniormallam:

Make him carry YouTube view go enter Grammy na

He must not win the grammy.......i live in america and many artist do not win the grammy and they are still some of the greatest.

If only you know how much money he made from youtube just from this song only........you will appreciate why this should be a good news for an artist........you will know why davido and yemi alade celebrate number of views on youtube..................I will not educate you and i am sure you know that content creators on youtube make millions.

even if not for the money and award...the song has opened up his career and i am sure you hear this song everyday on your radio.........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by kendrick93(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'm still waiting for those who were adamant Peter would be more successful after their split...
Safarigirl how far?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari / Wizkid, Johnboyega And Tiwa Savage Pose Backstage At 02arena / Comedian Isbae U Buys Mansion In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.