Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent (46537 Views)

Paul Okoye 's Daughter, Nadia, Sings 'Reason With Me' With His Dad / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by deebrain(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
I personally love that song.

No matter the rubbish this generation promotes, good stuff still prevails over all.

6 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by aalangel(f): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
micxwell:
God bless you angel. I intentionally didn't download it too. grin

God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by micxwell(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
kendrick93:
I'm still waiting for those who were adamant Peter would be more successful after their split...
Safa..rigirl how far?
You are looking for her trouble this evening cheesy . Leave her be o
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by RealMillennial(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
40 million views??
Gherarra here mehn..
This guy is amazing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Chibuchris: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Only Me alone purposely watched all the advert almost 65 of them, but I just don't care he deserve it that's, my little appreciation

6 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Realhommie(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
fados4sure:

I once taught there are no longer natural beautiful ladies but bleashing ladies until I check your profile.

You're truly beautiful
The bolded not necessary at all. If you want you fit shoot your shot, no need for plenty irrelevant talk.

Btw, na guys like una dey make all these small small girls misbehave. Dem go dey form James bond and Rambo coz dem know say mumu guys plenty.

4 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by MrBen619(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
And also richuarists.
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Realhommie(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

Who is this one? undecided

Ogbeni,just stop. You sound corny. How u take know with her face pix say she no bleach... You see her legs or the crack of her asss? undecided
No mind that yeye guy.. With all that filter he still dey talk "natural beauty", nonsense.

Dem just dey fall men hand.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by cerpvad(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
I beg to disagree. Mr P was the original Psquare that blew Psquare with tracks such as Get squared, temptation, E Don happen, Ọmọge mi, More than a friend, busy body, oga police etc. Go back to listen to those tracks and feel the vibes of Mr P
CSTR2:
Rudeboy was psquare.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by lovat(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Divay22:

Friends offline grin in your dreams brother cheesy
Trust me sister grin

I will disturb you soon on whatsapp
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Petdagr8t(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kudos to Mr Rudeboy more wins

5 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by melodygenius(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Madam came down what is it that you have that was not given to you
1 Corinthians 4:7

Rekhina:
Reason with guys who are more selfish than Satan himself , abegi...hold it there , know it that some ladies took care of a guy only....let me stop here

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Rekhina(f): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
melodygenius:
Madam came down what is it that you have that was not given to you
1 Corinthians 4:7

what did 1st Corinthians says my son?
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by DonaldGenes(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sabby1:
Rudeboy is quite underrated
Imagine a contemporary music video without the following:
No nudity
No collaboration
No bum shaking or dance....

Just good music
2019 most viewed video in the continent
of Africa

Sincerely, Kingrudy deserves an accolade

Making it a 300likes

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by TheMostComplex1: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Coldie post=85320627]
How did his elder bro separate them?

Mr P is the one who has sworn not to come back.

Right now Mr P is at a decline. If Rudeboy wants to finish work let him start dancing again like he used to do back in the days.

Mr P would ghost permanently[/quote

On point

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Chatbot1234: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
wizzyrich:
Mr P could have been sharing this glory with his twin bro if he did not allow his big headed greedy elder bro separate them.

Twins for that matter !

hes the greedy guy not the elder bro.

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Chatbot1234: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rekhina:
Reason with guys who are more selfish than Satan himself , abegi...hold it there , know it that some ladies took care of some guys only....let me stop here

them do you this year sha, sorry babes.

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Divay22(f): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
Trust me sister grin

I will disturb you soon on whatsapp
Let's see then
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by matkid(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
cerpvad:
I beg to disagree. Mr P was the original Psquare that blew Psquare with tracks such as Get squared, temptation, E Don happen, Ọmọge mi, More than a friend, busy body, oga police etc. Go back to listen to those tracks and feel the vibes of Mr P
u don't know what u are saying........rudeboy wrote all those songs,go and listen to those tracks again...u can tell from the voice blasting out from the speakers is rudeboys voice.....Paul's voice is a very deep and unique and Peter has a tiny little voice which gives Paul the bigger advantage over Peter when they are in the studio recording...... listen to their old songs and see for urself....na rudeboy be psquare

9 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by lovat(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Divay22:

Let's see then
Why do I still tend to like you after all your dribbling
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Chirunim: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rekhina:
Reason with guys who are more selfish than Satan himself , abegi...hold it there , know it that some ladies took care of some guys only....let me stop here

will u keep quiet there!
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Chazzyboy: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
phyya:
The song is playing right now in my area I pswear...
and you are dancing

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by phyya(f): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Look at how you edited ur life on your profile? Smh
In case you've never heard of Snapchat, learn to mind your business.
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Divay22(f): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
Why do I still tend to like you after all your dribbling
Awwww grin cheesy
It's God o my brother it's God cheesy grin(LWKMD)
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by lovat(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Divay22:

Awwww grin cheesy
It's God o my brother it's God cheesy grin(LWKMD)
I'm not your brother biko. Don't put me in brother zone or what do you call it here grin

Let's talk offliNE.
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by BrainyAkpaso: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Stevecovey:
How wont it be the highest when it was released in january abi february of 2019?

Nigerians can compare nonsense. grin
what is the nonsense?

I think you just explain what you are writing to yourself again because it seems you are not understanding yourself.
Please...
Thank you
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Divay22(f): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
I'm not your brother biko. Don't put me in brother zone or what do you call it here grin

Let's talk offliNE.
Then hit me up on WhatsApp if we really do chat offline "like you said " grin
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by lovat(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Divay22:

Then hit me up on WhatsApp if we really do chat offline "like you said " grin
somebody cannot play with you again grin

Let's chat now. I will drop my number on a dead thread then remove it asap cos of Nairaland wahala
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by kingcornel(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Divay22:
Broke boys anthem grin grin
. yeah, desperate girls' nightmare..
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by Divay22(f): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
kingcornel:
. yeah, desperate girls' nightmare..
Lol
I'm still in my early early 20s. So i don't understand what you mean by "desperate " grin grin

You don't have to get angry if you ain't broke tongue
Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by tck2000(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sabby1:
Rudeboy is quite underrated Imagine a contemporary music video without the following: No nudity No collaboration No bum shaking or dance....
Just good music 2019 most viewed video in the continent of Africa
Sincerely, Kingrudy deserves an accolade
Apt

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent by cerpvad(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bruh abeg go sit down for one corner. Na Peter sang majority of the early songs that blew Psquare. Busy body and Get Squared in particular. Go listen very well to those early tracks I mentioned and you will find that na Mr P's voice. Particularly, listen to E Don happen, Sugar Honey and More than a friend. All Na Peter' s voice.

What you people don't know is that Mr P is capable of switching his voice modulations from tiny to deeper tone, a talent which Paul does not have. Evidence is found in Peter's recent collabo with Niniola titled 'Zombie' This is part of the Reason people often mistake Peter' s voice for Paul.
matkid:
u don't know what u are saying........rudeboy wrote all those songs,go and listen to those tracks again...u can tell from the voice blasting out from the speakers is rudeboys voice.....Paul's voice is a very deep and unique and Peter has a tiny little voice which gives Paul the bigger advantage over Peter when they are in the studio recording...... listen to their old songs and see for urself....na rudeboy be psquare

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) / 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) / Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.