Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Is This Decision Right As A Christian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Decision Right As A Christian? (339 Views)

"Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help / Is It Right as a man To Wear Wedding Ring After Court Wedding?? / Guys, Can You Please Help Me With This Decision (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Decision Right As A Christian? by ojjp: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
A sister is in her late 30s, and desperately in need of a husband. Finally someone she loves so much and willing to marry her is here. But this man was once married but the marriage is no more because the woman was caught in adultery and still having an affair with the man she was caught with.
Can she go ahead to marry this man? The man has assured her that his old wife would never be
a problem.

I need a scriptural backing pls.
Re: Is This Decision Right As A Christian? by Cutehector(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Look for The passage in the bible of the story of Samaritan woman who met Jesus at the well.
Re: Is This Decision Right As A Christian? by praz001(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
The man's wife is still alive. So it's a no....

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Woman Proud Of You / A Girl Needed For Urgent Employment In Lagos / Before You Say "I DO"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.