Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (41772 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? by onegig(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rozaytee:
mtcheeeeeeeeew...this is d reason why u can never be a woman

I love my body that's why I didn't come a woman tongue grin
Re: Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? by Rajman45(m): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Alooone:
I got married to my husband in 2013, we are blessed with 2kids (a boy and a girl)

In 2017, barely 2 weeks after giving birth to our son I was diagnosed with puepurium psychosis. A kind of mental illness that afflicts women that have just given birth and since it has been from one medication to another..

Now since after my diagnosis my husband has been a source of emotional, verbal and physical abuse... He blames my parents for everything as he feels "cheated " feeling that they knew all about my "sickness " before we got married and kept it from him.....

He felt I was a liability and feels he is too young to shoulder such... There was nothing my husband didn't do to frustrate me...

So around June this year I left my home for my father's house and have been there since, now since I have been there my husband hardly calls when he does he wants to speak with his children. He doesn't call my parents to ask about my well-being or that of his kids.

Sometimes I feel abandoned, now the issue is that the love I have for him is beginning to reduce, sometimes I feel like letting him go and starting all over. Other times I want to stay cos I think of my children's future.

As for the psychosis ALL the symptoms have gone as am typing this now I have a job with a small private school and planning to either proceed with my masters or start a nursing programme.

So please I need your advice. Should I let him go?

Abeg.... Wher diz one happen?
Re: Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? by Alooone: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rajman45:

Abeg.... Wher diz one happen?
Why are you asking
Re: Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? by Rajman45(m): 5:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Alooone:
Why are you asking
Curiosity
Re: Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? by bukatyne(f): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Alooone:

Why are you asking

What happened?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.