Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies (73364 Views)

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players / Boxer Amir Khan And Family Get Death Threats For 'betraying' Islam By Erecting A / Mayweather Eyes 51st Fight, But Not Against Amir Khan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by YusufTheGreat: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
clemzo101:
I am a Christian, I wear jalabia on Fridays and put on that small white cap to work and I wish people jumaat kareem. We laugh about it in the office, my boss jockingly tell me that he wish I finally become a Muslim, I laugh about it, we take nothing to heart.

Extremism is very bad. Just enjoy your life and leave Jesus Christ and Allah alone Biko. Stop fighting for their sake, allow them fight for themselves if they feel threatened.
well said
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by YusufTheGreat: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
MRAKBEE:

Okay what if I send you just salah well wishes text message, update my whatapp status to reflect the mood of the day, accept your sallah meat, won't those acts still be enough and accepted as coming from a good n free heart that recognizes the need for inter religious interactions and the freedom of worship?
Or I shud still go ahead to wear jalabia while my wife adorns hijab? For what na?
Common Xmas well wishes messages una brothers n sisters no fit send person.. I have stoped consuming that una sallah meat sef.. I just wanted to be accomodating but it seems you guys are too too intolerant of other persons views and religion..
see whos is talking about tolerance And you cant wear out clothes to take pictures but You find it okey for a muslim to snap close to christmas tree And do the christmas tradition.

. I have christian friends And I also wished all of them a Merry Christmas.
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Yoighaman(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
dawnomike:
He has just made me his fan!!! grin

Oh! You just knowing Amir Khan or being his fan? That's coming late! Dude is a great boxer and a guy with a good heart. F all religious fanatics around the world, later, they'd be complaining when people call them names, can you imagine all the idiotic comments they were posting? F shi*t.
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by MRAKBEE(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
see whos is talking about tolerance And you cant wear out clothes to take pictures but You find it okey for a muslim to snap close to christmas tree And do the christmas tradition.

. I have christian friends And I also wished all of them a Merry Christmas.
U wished him a merry Christmas.. Did u wear their clothes too.. Can u wish me merry Xmas here?
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by atoleybaba(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Captiveportal:

Modified

If you notice in recent times people are beginning to question religion more (Christian and Muslim) cos at some point it doesn't make sense dying for stuff that you're not too sure about the reward is, how many of y'all have taken a trip to heaven and back? None...so build your own heaven here while you can cos I ain't sure what I'll see on the other side
which makes our faith as Jehovah's witnesses stronger cause it is a sign that the end is drawing ever nearer and that the Bible is truly the word of God.... It has been written in the Bible, and it will surely happen. A time will come when Babylon the great, the great harlot (false religion) will be destroyed by those she has prostituted herself with(political leaders and all), false religion av meddled with political affairs and war and other things of the world, but very soon just has u av said, the govt will turn against religion and blame her for the mess happening to the world and people will shun religion. The true religion will be partially affected too tho. A time when the world will shout peace and security then the great tribulation will start, but God will always have his people's back. Then the end will come.
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by gaskiyamagana: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Damntruth:
37 Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."
The one key element in this lengthy passage is the word "sword," and its meaning is now clear. It indicates that following Jesus in his original Jewish society may not bring peace to a family, but may "split" it up, the precise function of a metaphorical sword. Are his disciples ready for that? This kind of spiritual sword invisibly severs a man from his father, and daughter from her mother, and so on (Micah 7:6). Given Jesus’ own family resistance early on (they later came around), it is only natural he would say that no matter what the cost, one must follow him to the end, even if it means giving up one’s family. But this applies only if the family rejects the new convert, not if the family accepts him in his new faith; he must not reject them, because the whole point of Jesus’ advent is to win as many people to his side as possible, even if this divides the world in two, but never violently.

Furthermore, we can reference the larger textual context in the Gospel of Matthew. In the Garden of Gethsemane, during the hour when Jesus was betrayed and arrested, Peter struck off the ear of the servant of the high priest in order to protect his Lord. But Jesus tells him to stop.

Matthew 26:52-53 says:

52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?" (NIV)

Jesus denounces violence to accomplish the will of God—at least as Peter imagines the will of God. Then Jesus says that he has more than twelve legions of angels at his disposal. He did not come to crush the Roman Empire. Instead, he willingly lays down his life and dies for the sins of the whole world. Will it accept this wonderful gift?

Now we can appeal to even a much larger textual context. The non-literal interpretation of the sword is confirmed by a parallel passage in the Gospel of Luke.
Thanks. But why this kinda understanding is not adapot for such verses in the Quran?
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by GMbuharii: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Amir Khan has fast hands...BUT

I was able to knock him down last year.

It was during Ramadan though

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by eguarojeona: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Some Muslims are hypocrites though.People from other faiths celebrate your holidays without any I'll thoughts.Nawao.

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Goldicon2(m): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2019
Do not forget this Laws were written by Men centuries before we're born. Celebrate with others and they will celebrate with you too. Because we don't want to celebrate with one another that's where all the Hate comes from
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Goldicon2(m): 12:16am On Dec 31, 2019
We are all Humans and should love our slf. Even in the Bible pictured it that Saul was hunting Christians he was from Damascus which is in Syria and is a Muslim state. So my guys do what you know is good. All this Books just mess with our heads. "My words are written in your Heart " but people don go write their own. Jehovah witnesses get different version, Catholic different version, Pentecostal different version. Pikin way dy grow up, no give am Bible read or assioate him or her with any religion but yet e dy fit tell Good from Bad as e dy Grow. #staywoke. Don't let religion and books bring about the end of the World.
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by YusufTheGreat: 12:28am On Dec 31, 2019
MRAKBEE:

U wished him a merry Christmas.. Did u wear their clothes too.. Can u wish me merry Xmas here?
no I didnt wear their clothes see what im saying. So If you cant wear ours why should I wear urs. And I can wish you Merry Christmas anywhere I am but I cant dress like You guys And stay near a christmas tree And take picture when I know that I am a muslim.
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by gaskiyamagana: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Nothing more shameful than an agbaya child rapist prophet who is a son of a dog! grin

[img]https://images./1Wa9icMFZ0KC0NG2oxXEDW.jpg[/img]

This is Christianazied saying, not Hadith
"....... WHEN I FOUND HIM........ WHOULD NOT LET HIM GO UNTIL I BOUGHT HIM INTO MY MOTHER 'S HOUSE, IN THE CHAMBER OF HER WHO CONCEIVED ME"
BIBLE SONG OF SOLOMON 3:4. OTHERWISE KNOWN AS "" HOLY BBNAIJA ""
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by gaskiyamagana: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2019
MRAKBEE:

Whaow.. What a great show of ignorance and shame !! That's a bride confessing her love for the groom and how well open she is.. The need for intimacy amongst couple are well emphasised there too.
Your husband of 72 virgins described one of them in the Bible :
"YOUR TWO BREASTS ARE LIKE TWO FAWNS, TWINS OF......" BIBLE SONG OF SOLOMON 4 :5.
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Damntruth(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Thanks. But why this kinda understanding is not adapot for such verses in the Quran?
i think clearity,but i have actually not paid attention to the latter,as u can see most things that are meant to be spiritually discerned are mostly read with just the physical eyes and mind
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by MRAKBEE(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
no I didnt wear their clothes see what im saying. So If you cant wear ours why should I wear urs. And I can wish you Merry Christmas anywhere I am but I cant dress like You guys And stay near a christmas tree And take picture when I know that I am a muslim.
Okay then, Wish me a merry Christmas and Happy new year jare...
I have a jalabia but I don't understand why it's become a religious attire.
Religion can't kill us.. Humanity shud be our priority.
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by YusufTheGreat: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
MRAKBEE:

Okay then, Wish me a merry Christmas and Happy new year jare...
I have a jalabia but I don't understand why it's become a religious attire.
Religion can't kill us.. Humanity shud be our priority.
Im Wishing you a magical and blissful Christmas and prosperous New Year!. May this season of giving be the start of your better life.
Have a great and blessed holiday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by MRAKBEE(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
Im Wishing you a magical and blissful Christmas and prosperous New Year!. May this season of giving be the start of your better life.
Have a great and blessed holiday!
Thanks bruh..

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by YusufTheGreat: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
MRAKBEE:

Thanks bruh..
You re highly welcome

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by TheExecutioner: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Are you comparing love poetry with the antics of a chronic Agbaya, illiterate child abuser?

[img]https://images./3YxSgC6PCANhzm4AFb4Rry.jpg[/img]

gaskiyamagana:

This is Christianazied saying, not Hadith
"....... WHEN I FOUND HIM........ WHOULD NOT LET HIM GO UNTIL I BOUGHT HIM INTO MY MOTHER 'S HOUSE, IN THE CHAMBER OF HER WHO CONCEIVED ME"
BIBLE SONG OF SOLOMON 3:4. OTHERWISE KNOWN AS "" HOLY BBNAIJA ""
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Trendishine: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2020
Abass1Toheeb:

if u call people fools because of their belief, then I urge you to please go and study about the Origin of Christmas, make findings and think right and you will see it isn't Biblical but nevertheless Christians still believe and practice it worldwide despite some knowing the truth. why?? because that's what you believe in. Everybody stands for what he believes, that's who we all are.
you would only be thinking right yourself if your eyes are open to the fact that only a fool begins to fight another of his brother within his religious conclave , quoting the same "so-called" practise of piss, threatening and spitting fire and brimstone, only because his brother wished someone else merry Christmas. His own belief has made him more dangerous to himself and a liability to humanity. Are you thinking rightly now?. Its pathetic when your belief had turned you into an unnecessary beast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash / Fans Storm Mohamed Salah's House In Egypt (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Hungary: FIFA U17 World Cup (4 - 2) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.