Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Site Admin And Mods- U're Aware Of MrCork,MaluBrain,190 And Other Miscreants - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Site Admin And Mods- U're Aware Of MrCork,MaluBrain,190 And Other Miscreants (697 Views)

Post Your Suggestions For Seun And The Site Admin Here [about The New Nairaland Interface] / U're Doing It Wrong ! / Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Site Admin And Mods- U're Aware Of MrCork,MaluBrain,190 And Other Miscreants by tpia5: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2010
90% of whose posts consist of outright[b] hate speech[/b]. They viciously attack black women in general, and with a specific and nauseating emphasis on nigerian women.

They have been reported many times but you all seem to be powerless to do anything about them perhaps.

I really have no idea why you enjoy the presence of sickos so much on this forum. Is it because of their links to hackers, the human traffickers, and organized crime?

Please remember you do not know who or where you'll meet anyone in future, and the people who are being attacked here will hold you responsible for whatever these people are posting on your site.
Re: Site Admin And Mods- U're Aware Of MrCork,MaluBrain,190 And Other Miscreants by Carolece(f): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2010
Its threads/posts like these that fuel them. They say nasty stuffs to p!ss people off, they perhaps get kicks from that. If and when you give them the time of the day, thats how they get more "power" to do so. Ignore them if what they say annoys you. Obvious the Mods and Admin aint doing a thing about it, I dont pay much attention to them at all, if I feel like taking a time off I do, more so, as I said before, I dont go on every thread or reply to everything.
Re: Site Admin And Mods- U're Aware Of MrCork,MaluBrain,190 And Other Miscreants by excoba101: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2010
Well
Re: Site Admin And Mods- U're Aware Of MrCork,MaluBrain,190 And Other Miscreants by WaterTheMonk(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
tpia5:
90% of whose posts consist of outright[b] hate speech[/b]. They viciously attack black women in general, and with a specific and nauseating emphasis on nigerian women.

They have been reported many times but you all seem to be powerless to do anything about them perhaps.

I really have no idea why you enjoy the presence of sickos so much on this forum. Is it because of their links to hackers, the human traffickers, and organized crime?

Please remember you do not know who or where you'll meet anyone in future, and the people who are being attacked here will hold you responsible for whatever these people are posting on your site.

Since 2010

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Threatens To Quit / Breaking News! United Nations Passes No Fly Zone On Libya / Web Entrepreneurship & Software Development Course Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.