Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (69070 Views)

Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / Unclad Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by KennieKingOba(m): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
r.i.p to the dead..
Prophet Muhammad said: the strongest person is the one that can control his/her anger.

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by fbabs(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
YelloweWest:

Shut up!
You stupìd bastard! I don't care if the mods ban me. This happened in my village! The man is a mad man who once stabbed his own sister an bit off the ear of another person! You know nothing, why not keep quite?

It's your kind that just jump into conclusion justifying violence against women with the usual "she insulted him" as if men don't insult women.

This girl just married a young guy a year ago!
Her father is still in the mortuary yet to be buried!
She was a hard hustler, she had a life!!!

Don't mind the fool, we have many of them on NL.
SO MANY FOOLS ON NAIRALAND.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2019
I think they should do an autopsy, I suspect the guy must be a small uncle. the doctors sha, you didn't do proper examination on her ...biko let us cross into 2020 o
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Chrisgrey01(m): 12:37am On Dec 30, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
In a Christian state? Why nah?
Meaning?!� undecided
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Uptown7(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2019
This hurts so bad. If only prompt and proper medical attention was administered to her I bet she would have stood a very high chance of survival. What a patetic uncle. Rot in jail weak mofo !!!
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:18am On Dec 30, 2019
imiski:
Sometimes it's just good to be a fool and avoid unecessary arguments.

the best my brother
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by rOsy247(f): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2019
Sunofgod:
She died from this small scratch?

Na the doctors/nurses she went to see killed her!

Looking at the bleeding from the nose, is it not obvious she was having internal bleeding? Ignorance is a disease, you don't need to show it to the world.
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by tonididdy(m): 2:11am On Dec 30, 2019
Why people always move to the village or family house during Xmas celebrations or family get together or whatever still baffles me.

If it's not your village people eyeing you then it's your family because stories like this or similar always erupt during the December period

Question is must you hang around with close and distant family during Xmas celebrations, can't you be merry on phone and that's it.

Anyway e Don happy "again" Rest in peace to the dead

1 Like

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Patojargz: 2:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Sweet uncle �. No doubt!
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:22am On Dec 30, 2019
So saddening, wicked idiot of an uncle R.l.P

1 Like

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 2:25am On Dec 30, 2019
It's almost impossible for one not to visit their family house especially when they are all based in the same state/city.
The said victim stayed close to the family house and it won't be nice to spend and end the year without going to see her 1st family.
It only happened that the enemy was within waiting for her to come close.
I really think that family needs some sort of family Deliverance. Mum gone, father died in July, sister died in September, now this other one in Dec. It's more than the human eyes can see. They need a genuine man of God to come pray over them. So unfortunate.
tonididdy:
Why people always move to the village or family house during Xmas celebrations or family get together or whatever still baffles me.

If it's not your village people eyeing you then it's your family because stories like this or similar always erupt during the December period

Question is must you hang around with close and distant family during Xmas celebrations, can't you be merry on phone and that's it.

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Bigblessed: 2:30am On Dec 30, 2019
Be wise and careful because the accuser of the brethren is seriously raging at any slightest thing now that the Master is almost at hand because he doesn't want mankind to see the glory.
He has sent billions of his wicked angles to make sure that no stone is left unturned; but many are the adversaries of the righteous, but the Lord God deliverest them all.

He who has ear, let him hear.

Repent and return to your Maker and be safe. Jesu Christ is the way, the truth and the life.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by tonididdy(m): 2:32am On Dec 30, 2019
PastorandMentor:
It's almost impossible for one not to visit their family house especially when they are all based in the same state/city.
The said victim stayed close to the family house and it won't be nice to spend and end the year without going to see her 1st family.
It only happened that the enemy was within waiting for her to come close.
I really think that family needs some sort of family Deliverance. Mum gone, father died in July, sister died in September, now this other one in Dec. It's more than the human eyes can see. They need a genuine man of God to come pray over them. So unfortunate.

Yes the spirituality of it should be addressed but if you would just stay away from family (most esp the huge families), bro you would live longer.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by ekhai(m): 3:10am On Dec 30, 2019
WE NO GO HEAR ANY GOOD NEWS FTOM PORT HARCOURT? HABA. RIVERS OF BLOOD. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THAT CHRISTIAN STATE.
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Juliearth(f): 3:10am On Dec 30, 2019
imiski:

You are wise. If an argument won't add to my intellect or bank account, then its totally worthless.
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:31am On Dec 30, 2019
MAY ANY WICKED UNCLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY PLANNING EVIL AGAINST YOU, NEVER LIVE TO SEE 11:59m 59s 31/12/2019 IN JESUS CHRIST I PRAY AMEN
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by onadana: 4:26am On Dec 30, 2019
imiski:

Most especially with someone that has antecedent like the uncle but women mouth nah razor...
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 5:10am On Dec 30, 2019
tonididdy:

Any other time of the year is ok to go to village.
People that left village for the city, why can't you accept the city as your home and just stay there?
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 5:13am On Dec 30, 2019
ekhai:
WE NO GO HEAR ANY GOOD NEWS FTOM PORT HARCOURT? HABA. RIVERS OF BLOOD. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THAT CHRISTIAN STATE.
Which work do you think people are doing there?
Nigeria is an import dependent nation. No factories. No jobs. Even Lagos has masses of jobless graduates.
People and jobless and frustrated
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by fortune1968: 5:28am On Dec 30, 2019
Sunofgod:
She died from this small scratch?

Na the doctors/nurses she went to see killed her!
somebody was hit on the head.that led to internal injury you are talking small scratch .Did you read the story at all ?

1 Like

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 30, 2019
That's their own family problem.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Jaypalmz: 6:18am On Dec 30, 2019
Rip my friend on Facebook
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by melaninpop: 6:29am On Dec 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Not that am supporting him but what did the victim do to him that he hit her.. am sure he didn't intend killing her.. that girl must have insulted him, no respect for elders..

FOOL!!!!
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Shalommy(f): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2019
Crystalclara:
She was my course mate.
Rest in peace Florence aka LA posh cry cry cry cry
. Guess the uncle is a rapist. Maybe he wanted to rape the lady. Sad
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Mjpem23(m): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Not that am supporting him but what did the victim do to him that he hit her.. am sure he didn't intend killing her.. that girl must have insulted him, no respect for elders..

Your comment above shows that you don’t fit living with human beings , even amidst of animals too will reject your presence.
SNAKE!
He should kill her because she insulted him?

1 Like

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by LabDNA: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Is the uncle a buhari supporter? He just exhibited one of their violent traits.
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwiser: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
so what is your point exactly?

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

See idiot. So he's a god who shoudn't be insulted, right? No problem. When he gets to heaven too, he should go and explain himself.

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwiser: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2019
realstars:
Anger is a sin, it can lead you to serious trouble, he is now a killer, he will face the rad in the correction center.
Here comes the religious extremist, how is anger a sin?
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Paulpatty: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2019
this is terrible
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Masama: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Uncle from hell
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Graxie(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2019
That's was how someone was justifying yelling for snapping and beating. A woman came here to talk about her husband beating her, many useless men where claiming she yelled at him that why he beat her. Just imagine if she has died from the beating. How many men beat their fellow men for yelling at them? Anytime you beat a woman because she insulted you or yelled at you, it means you are a time bomb. Reasonable people walk away from such scenario. Well done uncle, your end have come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.