Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (69068 Views)

Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / Unclad Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by kachdviruz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rip
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by vezycash(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Soo the man is dumb that he cannot insult her back? You must be a very heartless fellow to type this nonsense.

I know say na woman go write 'insult back.' Before man talk one, woman go talk 20. Best thing is for the man to walk away jeje. And that's if the woman will allow him to go in peace.
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by vezycash(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
juman:
Really?
I wonder how come that wound in the picture led to internal bleeding.

Gbam. Next week, we'll see a 'I'm not dead' post.

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Lanca: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Avoid trouble
Who dies don't die oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Faber(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nobody is safe in d country right now...

in Aba uncle killed nephew...
now in PH uncle killed niece...all happening in the same week...

Pls go get ur odieshi(weapon proof jazz) put am for body. U fit come back house little quarel ur little daughter or son go stab you...

That was how my ex-girlfriend stabbed me dt year with a kitchen knife and d knife bounced out like say na concrete wall she stabbed...she come know say "odogwu no be nickname" Thank God for Nwataburuogwu odieshi(jazz) wey I wore for my neck dt ignoble eve. Una for don read about my death since last year.
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
vezycash:

I know say na woman go write 'insult back.' Before man talk one, woman go talk 20. Best thing is for the man to walk away jeje. And that's if the woman will allow him to go in peace.
The man suppose talk 30 naw.
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
This news no sweet at all....na from Clap dem take enter Dance so... Avoid small quarrels to avoid big troubles ohh.
Okorro no good ohh.
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
WICKED PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
If that is the picture of the girl with the cuts and blood before she died then my opinion is that it's our poor response to emergencies and sorry state of our hospitals that killed the girl.

5 Likes

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by juman(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
vezycash:

Gbam. Next week, we'll see a 'I'm not dead' post.

You are right.
She is alive.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Kapeter(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
That's why i hate violent people. I hate them with passion and always try as much as possible to stay far away from them.

There's nothing in this world that can never be resolved amicably.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Uncle from hell fire
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
this is one sided story, let us here from the man first,the girl in question might be at fault,some girls can talk for Africa.
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by slimjohn2k5: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
The time that would have been used to save her life was used to take selfie

1 Like

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Frank25:
hey not all men are evil use ur number 6 not number 2
she is right you know..... The heart of men thinks evil everyday...

1 Like

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
ENEMYOFGOD6:
this is one sided story, let us here from the man first,the girl in question might be at fault,some girls can talk for Africa.
Are you using your brain

Who gave you a phone?

Are you mad??

Is it that you have killed before self

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by VicM6: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Tor, the uncle own don done bdat na for 2020....village people shoot thier shot o

1 Like

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by VicM6: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
ENEMYOFGOD6:
small brain dis mumu get, e don sell am gv satan.....werey.

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
PastorandMentor:
Wonders they say will never end as an Uncle Kills his Niece in Port Harcourt.

Tragedy stroke when the victim and uncle engaged in a slight misunderstanding before the Uncle used a local cooking stand to hit the victims face and nose which led to internal bleeding before she was confirmed dead by medical doctors.

The said uncle has been arrested as friends and family took to Facebook to mourn the victim.
May her soul rest in peace.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10220751114758127&id=1545041812
i avoid arguing or quarreling with someone that has lost his temper.at that point of I’m ready to beg a 5yr old child.i no how devil Dey work so me I no fit shout
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by thundafire: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dats how crazy our hospital is I believe after dey stitch her dey let her go without doing proper examination on her why wouldn't she have internal bleeding
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Pepper31(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Choi...... Make up dey fine for gurls face oooo...

RIP fine gurl

Wat a world
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=YelloweWest post=85329627]
Shut up!
You stupìd bastard! I don't care if the mods ban me. This happened in my village! The man is a mad man who once stabbed his own sister an bit off the ear of another person! You know nothing, why not keep quite?

It's your kind that just jump into conclusion justifying violence against women with the usual "she insulted him" as if men don't insult women.

This girl just married a young guy a year ago!
Her father is still in the mortuary yet to be buried!
She was a hard hustler, she had a life!!!

I feel and share in your pain...So Sorry!!! May her soul rest in peace. Don't let that Monkey upset you the more. It is well Bro embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmm terrible, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
lamideee:
Nawa, make God help us for this country

What exactly do you want God to do for you??!... He created those in developing nations the same way He created you, even went as far as giving you numerous resources...
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nawa o, no matter the provocation he should have controlled his temper. The life of this pretty lady just wasted like that.

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Brightgem(f): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Not that am supporting him but what did the victim do to him that he hit her.. am sure he didn't intend killing her.. that girl must have insulted him, no respect for elders..
It would have been better if you didn't type anything. Somebody is dead, and this is what you have to say? Do you understand the value of life compared to an insult. No you are not supporting him, maybe you are also just a potential killer. How person go talk this kain thing. People around you should fear o!

6 Likes

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Not that am supporting him but what did the victim do to him that he hit her.. am sure he didn't intend killing her.. that girl must have insulted him, no respect for elders..
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Brightgem(f): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
juman:
Really?
I wonder how come that wound in the picture led to internal bleeding.
People have accidents, no visible wounds at all, yet they die, later or immediately. That's what internal means.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by jakandeola(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
safarigirl:
she died from internal bleeding, read before you comment.

Some of you will just come online to spread ignorance. With internal bleeding, sometimes there is no outward injury at all.
but it dont look like she will die. cos in d pix she look so full of life and not even crying from pains
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by judgementyard(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
imiski:
Sometimes it's just good to be a fool and avoid unecessary arguments.
You've said it all cool
Re: Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Tembebe: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pepper31:
Choi.....[/b]. Make up dey fine for gurls face oooo...[b]

RIP fine gurl

Wat a world
I was confused if the girl with cuts on her face is the same in the rest of the photos.
Rip to the girl. It's a shame she was cut down in her prime by her own blood.
Nowhere is safe again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.