Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 (1950 Views)

Poll: you know what to do

Texazzpete: 0% (0 votes)
Semid4lyfe: 100% (6 votes)
4llerbuntu: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2010
hello y'all,

Its poster of the year time again

We'll be kicking off with a nomination stage, during which I'll request that you all nominate regular contributors who you feel have made the board lively this year. This will run for two weeks, and a shortlist will be done and put up for a poll. Everybody is expected to vote once in this poll, for their choice candidate.

Criteria is as follows:
-Quality of contribution - both comments on existing threads and new threads opened.
-Sensibility of activities on the forum -No spammers allowed.
-Sticking to forum rules - any person that has been banned or notorious for makng deletable posts will not be considered
-Level of activities on the forum - NLers that contribute regularly to topics on the board would be ideally considered.

Some rules:
-Only one nomination per member.
-Where a member nominates more than person - and we plead you don't do - only the first will be taken.
-Nominees that fail the criteria up there will not be counted
-Though not compulsory, try to put a short, maybe 2-3 line reason for your nomination

The process is on, starting now, and will end by December 29th, and the winner will be announced early January.

So, Start Nominating!!!!

[size=4pt]yep, i ripped most of this post [/size]
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Mobinga: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2010
Mobinga

1 - He's Cool
2 - He's Cool
3 - He's Cool cool
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Dclique(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2010
^for your mind
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by puskin: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2010
Yes. . .@least I have now seen the thread that oyb will be passionately monitoring.

Mr. Moderator, is that U are not seeing the litany of efbeetee threads springing up here and there on this board or U are purposely paying a blind eye to it.

OR. . . . . is posting efbeetee and warez on dis board now legal.

Im just saying it as I see it.
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2010
4llerbuntu!

1. useful posts only.

2. dont like scammers grin grin grin grin grin grin

but really whats there not to like about this guy? name a regular member who this guy has not touched positively on the computer board. even non-regular members benefit yapa-tistically grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

talk about shameless self adulation tongue tongue tongue

@ puskin, berra leave that matter, oyb na PDP politician, cant be bothered/does not want to get in pple's bad books. i don complain tire b4, now i dey siddon look
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by puskin: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2010
I will leave it alright. . . . but I just have to voice my mind.

Now, my nominee goes to oyb for being the most non-challant moderator that NL has to offer.

Yeah. . . . I said it, now bite ME. tongue
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2010
@ bpuskin i sent u offline for yim. abeg respond onto that level
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by puskin: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2010
huh!!!!!!!!!. . . . . . . .I didn't see any offline ohhh!!!!!!!!!
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by puskin: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2010
So, just like I did last year. . . . . . . .the rigging process has officially begun.

In-order to make it more large-scale with full effect and full proof. . . . I hereby advertise the post of rigging officers.

Numerous positions are available (2slots per board) and also ppl who intend to run for the office of poster of the year on any of the NL boards should submit their bids. grin

So intending "rigging officers" and "posters of the year" wannabees should hit me up. THANKS. grin grin grin
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2010
i know say u nor go fall ur mainest main guy hand. 4llerbuntu 4 president/poster of d yeah! hehe.y

anyway onto more serious matters, my landlord don boot me from my cyber accomodation. i dey look 4 100 room unltd mansion to lease. @ pussyking?
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by xtremeidea(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2010
puskin:

I will leave it alright. . . . but I just have to voice my mind.

Now, my nominee goes to oyb for being the most non-challant moderator that NL has to offer.

Yeah. . . . I said it, now bite ME. tongue

grin grin grin grin grin

Werin be ur own na? Why are u disturbing the guy dat has done nofin to u? or do u have a personal beef whe dnt know about?

Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by puskin: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2010
I know say u nor go fall your mainest main guy hand. 4llerbuntu 4 president/poster of d yeah! hehe.y

anyway onto more serious matters, my landlord don boot me from my cyber accomodation. i dey look 4 100 room unltd mansion to lease. @ pussyking?

Mehn!!!!!!!. . . . . Im also in the same shoes as U. cry cry
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by samir101ng(m): 2:26am On Dec 03, 2010
xtremeidea:

grin grin grin grin grin

Werin be your own na? Why are u disturbing the guy dat has done nofin to u? or do u have a personal beef whe dnt know about?

@xtremeidea

puskin is merely voicing out what others have been saying for a long time. The moderators on the computer section have not been doing enough to ban and sanction the spammers on the section. Threads are created on the wrong section, spammers advertising their fake products and getting away with it etc.

@ OP

Honestly, i can't say that there has been any outstanding poster for this year on the computer section. I believe we all know ourselves here

1. Texazzpete
2. Xtremeidea
3. Mobinga
4. Lynxnoon
5. Puskin
6. 4llerbuntu
7. Dclique
8. Mavtrevor
9. Unclesamtech
10. Moonraker
11. v3
12. engrhamid
13. Mavor

e.t.c You guys are too much but we appreciate all of you

We all meet and contribute regularly on existing threads across the computer, phone and gaming sections. Therefore, i believe we all deserve to be winners.
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by v3: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2010
@samir
That is one scary list shocked
Na bouncers u pair me up with? shocked shocked smh sad
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by samir101ng(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2010
@v3

Hehehe angry angry

Don't worry. We are all one big I.T family even though we squabble a lot.
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Djcn: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2010
There ought 2 be 2010 thread of the year and by the way what is the prize of the award?
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by unclesamtech(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2010
Kudos to ALL my people of Nairaland;

ALL Glory to Almighty God ; the Creator

The Winner never quit !!!

UncleSamtech
university of Ibadan,Ibadan
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2010
Texazzpete. . .for teaching us to fish and sending many peeps outta business by uploading the Huawei USB Modem Unlocker on his Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here Thread.
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2010
Inked nerd . . . . She's got good sense of judgement . . . Matured posts et al
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by honeric01(m): 2:44am On Dec 16, 2010
^^^^

Can you read at all? it says computer poster of the year and not matured judge of the year.

@topic

Semid4lyfe
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by puskin: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2010
Now, cos dis oyb no dey show seriousness for dis Computer board. . . . . .see whr our own awards dey wen others don go far.

Abi, the guy xmas don start.  grin grin

Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by v3: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2010
I'm humbly humbled by this award *tears*. . . Thanks to all those who voted for me. God bless.
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by ifyalways(f): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
You guys are clowns cheesy
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^
Can you read at all? it says computer poster of the year and not matured judge of the year.

@topic

Semid4lyfe

Ol' boy, I am flattered grin
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by puskin: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2010
ifyalways:

You guys are clowns cheesy

. . . . .and Mod. oyb is the chief clown.
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by honeric01(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2010
v3:

I'm humbly humbled by this award *tears*. . . Thanks to all those who voted for me. God bless.

Not voted but nominated.

semid4lyfe:

Ol' boy, I am flattered grin

Well what can i say? wink
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2010
Me, Semid4lyfe. . .Computer Section Poster Of The Year 2010 ke? shocked Impossicant! grin

WOW!!! Shuo! So na so una luv me reach? grin  I knew I was nominated but I didn't know I made it to the polls, lol wink

Well, I guess it's true what they say that a diamond will always glitter and a gold fish has no hiding place. grin cheesy

I dedicate this award to honeric01, who nominated me in the first place and the Moderator or Super Moderator as the case may be (oyb or mukina) who put me up in the polls. My sincere & heartfelt gratitude also goes to the 6 peeps who voted for me. . .thanks for not voting for the other two nominees, lol
  kiss

I'm really humbled by this unexpected award (YES - unexpected cos I wasn't active in the computer section this year) as it has really ''gingered my swagger'' cos this makes it two awards in two different sections in two years for me cheesy

Perhaps, I'll make it a treble/hat-trick of awards in 2011 but till then keep on loving your boi, semid4lyfe and voting for me anytime I'm up for an award, heeheeheeeee. . . .Yes o! It's never too early to start campaigning for 2011 and me, I nor dey tire for award o grin grin grin

Leaves the thread humming a special ''merix'' of Sammie Okposo's ''wellu wellu'' (unconditional love) and embeds the video as a dedication to all Nairalanders

I nor know wetin I do wey make una love me so
I nor know wetin I be wey make una love me so
That is why, I dey thank all of you
Nairalanders, I thank you, wellu wellu
Una do well for me, wellu wellu

[flash=550,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbsHPjGpoHE?version=3" type="[/flash]

Thanks, Ese Gan, dalu, ofure, imieka, Gracia, Grazie, . . . .I love you all  kiss
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by mukina2: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2010
erm i didnt say where it says you won undecided grin
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by mukina2: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2010
lol sorry i just saw the poll grin
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Mobinga: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2010
WHAT THE BLEEP?? angry I didn't even vote. Oyb What are you doing?? How many people voted? 6? What a MASSIVE DECLINE!!!!!! angry

In 2009 25+ voted, even if I do this in my section I'll get 50+
This is 2009s
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-371023.0.html
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Mobinga: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2010
Semid Congrats jare
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Odunnu: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2010
Thank God my vote counted.
Congrats Semid!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prices Of Building Materials(from Start To Finish)/labor Rates In Lagos / Oldbies & Newbies, Post Your Forum Challenges Here And Get Help / Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.