Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,748 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 (1975 Views)

Poll: you know what to do

Texazzpete: 0% (0 votes)
Semid4lyfe: 100% (6 votes)
4llerbuntu: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2010
Thanks ma'am. I appreciate the support and the show of luv as I couldn't have done it without you kiss kiss
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by aieromon(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2010
6 votes only?
Those mad men in the screenies thread make a battallion.
Congratx
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Jarus(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2010
grin
This poll na wa o. Congrats Semid, teh only Nlder that has won two different Posters of The Year in 2 years in different sections.
Bad boi, see how u dust everybody grin
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by puskin: 4:39am On Dec 31, 2010
huh!!!!!!!!. . . . . . wen poll enter dis section cos I neva saw any poll from day one.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by honeric01(m): 5:33am On Dec 31, 2010
Eleksion don finish nownow? chei, ok, GL semid cool
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2010
honeric01:

Eleksion don finish nownow? chei, ok, GL semid cool

Oga mi, I dey prostrate for ground o grin

Thanks for nominating me cos without that your nomination I wouldn't be the poster of the year kiss kiss
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2010
puskin:

huh!!!!!!!!. . . . . . wen poll enter dis section cos I neva saw any poll from day one.

shocked shocked shocked

How you go see am when you were blinded by all those download screenies tongue grin

Anyhow sha, shey you nor go congratulate me ni?
undecided
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by v3: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2010
How come v3 didn't make the final cut?
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by puskin: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2010
. . . . . U go fear dis kain hidden poll wey the entire Computer section don't know about. undecided
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2011
Hmm. . . .still basking in the euphoria of my flawless, landslide and tsunami victory grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=13pt]semid4lyfe my dear partner , friend , colleague and jungle fellow. . . you are the man!! grin grin

umm. . . .where the party at? grin grin - I'm so happy for you man.

Congratulations for the nomination , keep up the good work man , hey jeez! let's spoke some weeds. grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]semid4lyfe  my dear partner , friend , colleague and jungle fellow. . .  you are the man!! grin grin

umm. . . .where the party at?  grin grin - I'm so happy for you man.

Congratulations for the nomination , keep up the good work man , hey jeez! let's spoke some weeds. grin grin wink
[/size]

Ogaga, my good friend grin grin Long time no see and how bodi naah?  cheesy

I've been following your good work in the TV/Movies section. wink

Congrats on winning the TV/Movies Section Poster Of The Year Award and happy new year grin smiley
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . .I have been in my wonderful paradise catching Fun as usual with my girls . Men , life is sweet i tell you. though , been long and can't even afford to holla back at you on facebook sometimes due to big bang theories around me these period of time. grin grin grin

Thanks man , the MOVIE section is pretty doing well and i see we all have been sharing in peace for long without hard words,-- badmouth --posts and blah blah blah  cheesy cheesy cheesy like some of the sections .  wink

You know? we deserve it friend. . . .The weed is our inspiration.  grin grin grin wink
[/size]

semid4lyfe:

Ogaga, my good friend grin grin Long time no see and how bodi naah?  cheesy

I've been following your good work in the TV/Movies section. wink

Congrats on winning the TV/Movies Section Poster Of The Year Award and happy new year grin smiley

Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Mobinga: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2011
cool
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yeah. . . .I have been in my wonderful paradise catching Fun as usual with my girls . Men , life is sweet i tell you. though , been long and can't even afford to holla back at you on facebook sometimes due to big bang theories around me these period of time. grin grin grin

Thanks man , the MOVIE section is pretty doing well and i see we all have been sharing in peace for long without hard words,-- badmouth --posts and blah blah blah  cheesy cheesy cheesy like some of the sections .  wink

You know? we deserve it friend. . . .The weed is our inspiration.  grin grin grin wink
[/size]

I'm happy things are going well for you wink

Hope you're still in the spell casting biz cos I'll be ''holla-ing'' you to cast a spell for me to catch a babe I've been pursuing for the past 3 years grin grin
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=13pt]Mobinga. . . . . grin, what's cool ? wink[/size]

Mobinga:

cool
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah man. . . I'm still on my spell casting lifestyle. I remain on my ground my dear . Oh really? You must surely get that babe my man . I'll prepare a very strong spell for you to hold her love to you . grin grin wink[/size]

semid4lyfe:

I'm happy things are going well for you wink

Hope you're still in the spell casting biz cos I'll be ''holla-ing'' you to cast a spell for me to catch a babe I've been pursuing for the past 3 years grin grin

Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by toluxa1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2011
Ore, congrats o
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2011
toluxa1:

Ore, congrats o

Thanks Tolu. . , I appreciate it wink
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Mobinga: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2011
What's going on?
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by unclesamtech(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2011
Semid4lyfe

Congratulation !!!
Re: Semid4lyfe Emerges Computer Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
unclesamtech:

Semid4lyfe

Congratulation !!!

Thank You, Sir! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oldbies & Newbies, Post Your Forum Challenges Here And Get Help / Daughter Of Nigerian Oil Tycoon To Be Britain's First Black Marchioness / Are All Yoruba Tennis Club Members In Ogboni?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.