Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,863 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? (5774 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by solidicon(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2007
People, my girlfriend called me and said "we need a break". Don't you guys think she wants a stop. Please I need advice from you guys.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by runsaway: 9:52pm On May 27, 2007
yes she wants to break it off. maybe she is afraid to tell u or she doesn't want to hurt your feelings, but sooner or later its going to come to 'the breakup'

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by obonyunmi(f): 9:56pm On May 27, 2007
text u? waste their credit? why will they text u when they can leave u a message in here?

i think if i am u, i will take that time to run my escapades until my boyfriend says otherwise.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by puker(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2007
Kill ya self, no problem.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by iice(f): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2007
incomplete info! It could mean a clean break, it could mean a temporary break, it could be a cry for help (as in dude things aren't going well, do you think we can work it out or else we walk our separate ways?)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by holythug(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2008
"dats 1/4 to its over"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:04am On Feb 26, 2008
from Ross and Rachel in Friends. . . . . . .  its licence to temporarily sow ya wild oats  grin

Before you say yes ask her why she wants a break. . . . is it something that can be resolved with a 'break'

holythug:

"that is 1/4 to its over"

fantastic. . . . . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:06am On Feb 26, 2008
"A Break", is a fancy word for,, . . . . . . . . . . . GOOD-BYE undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:07am On Feb 26, 2008
on second thots . . . . . .  this was all the way in may 2007. I wonder what happened
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by Easybaby(f): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2008
Don't you guys think she wants a stop

I don't think so . . .give her a break pls cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by holythug(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2008
so if u av a fragile heart, sorry its about to break
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
I dont think its that risky, maybe she just wants some time alone. Maybe u r choking her, give her space so that she can realiase what she really wants. They say if u love a bird, let it fly, if it loves u, u'll come back to it.

I needed a little space from mr ex he tot i wanted to dis him and held on for soo long, I just lost it. The way I see it, if I had gotten the space I needed, I'd have had the time to really make up my mind on what I actually wanted.

To tell u the truth, when a girl says that, its either she's found someone else, or u r choking her. So poster, give her the space she wants, if she's found some1 els, then u r better off without her, if not, the she REALLY does need the space to clear her head. She's not leaving u.
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by deola1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2008
oh my guy just wait till she's ready, maybe in 20 years time grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by Encomium(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2008
Bros, its a pity that you can't read the handwriting on the wall. It simply means that she has gotten another man and it is all over between you and her.
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by slavia(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2008
pls listen not to all this Nairalanders (especially ujujoan)
what in the world does she mean, how can she say something that sensitive on the phone (its not even call self na text)
or is it that she has been watching too many american films and wants to try something new?
abeg bro, if u really want to be a gentleman arrange a meeting and speak to her face to face, find out the problem.
i strong believe she has found somebody else either richer, finer/sexier or better in bed, TRUST ME!!
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by Rebellious(f): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2008
solidicon:

People, my girlfriend [u]called[/ub] me and said "we need a break". Don't you guys think she wants a stop. Please I need advice from you guys.
Thanks.

slavia:

please listen not to all this Nairalanders (especially ujujoan)
what in the world does she mean, how can she say something that sensitive on the phone (its not even call self na text)
or is it that she has been watching too many american films and wants to try something new?
abeg bro, if u really want to be a gentleman arrange a meeting and speak to her face to face, find out the problem.
i strong believe she has found somebody else either richer, finer/sexier or better in bed, TRUST ME!!

Where do y'all get your stories from? She's called him and said she wanted a break.

@poster, She probably just wants you to get off her back for a while. I still have reason to doubt she cheating on you. But then, it depends her tone when she said it.
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by tommyex(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2008
old thread
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by Busta(f): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2008
tommyex:

old thread

some jobless fellow keeps digging em out.
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by tommyex(m): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
lol

how u doing?been quiet some time.
I am trying,kinda happy with life cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by adeboo(f): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
Oga o.
All i can say is that thats what happened when Ross and Rachel from 'Friends' 'were taking a break'. There was too much stress around it - if she aint saying she is breaking up. Then u need to know what exactly she wants.

For ur sake and hers - cause u need to know about boundaries etc - like what u could do when u are on the break, if u are still able to see other people etc.
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by choco4life(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ post
Just a sign, i bet u she wants to call it off cos the break cud be forever.
Re: My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? by magdalenalisa: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2012
This is my testimonial, prophetharry@ymail.com is the gratest spell caster on the internet, i stumbled on his email address few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take 3days to get my ex back to me, my ex was with another girl, so after prophetharry did a reunion love spell. my ex called me 3 days after the work. He spoke to me nicely, asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and came back to me
Magdalena

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Flirt? / What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? / Guys Help. First Time Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.