Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 (6316 Views)

Poll: Voting For 2010 NL Romance Section Poster Of The Year

Hbabe: 10% (4 votes)
MrBrownjay: 31% (12 votes)
Inked Nerd: 26% (10 votes)
Odunnu: 31% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2011
as popular as d Romance section is, only 38 pple voted and no winner @ d end of d day?
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by 190: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2011
even i didnt vote
thats cos the norminess are un-popular except inkerd
and they were dry,

check out last year's election which was like war with platimunk winning it and i comin second
not this,
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by olaolabiy: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2011
^^ Unpopular? But, they were nominated. And, they won. I don't understand oo. What else do you want?
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2011
who will break the deadlock btw odunnu & mrbrownj?
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Odunnu: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2011
I think the poor votes which is noticeable in all the sections has to do with the threads being pushed into 'nairaland section', this isnt a very popular section in NL and if one didnt start the thread when they were all started in individual sections,the likelihood of seeing it here is very low.
Again, aside the joke section nominees and one of the nominees in NL, there was no noise campaign. So, the poor turnout of voters.
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Ivynwa(f): 12:40am On Jan 03, 2011
Congrats to Odunnu and Mrbrownjay, it's beautiful that you invest your precious time in improving people that are in ugly situations. May God invest a lot in you two, Amen, Amen.

190:

check out last year's election which was like war with platimunk winning it and i comin second
not this,

190 Baby you mean you actually came that close to winning--(huh) why didn't they make you get lucky? Not to worry I ma vote for you this year okay Baby.
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Dsense(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2011
Congrats to both grin grin
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 03, 2011
congrats to both winners but i still think the mods got it wrong this year with the new tactics adopted of converging all awards thread on the nairaland section other than the respective sections that were the subjects just like odunnu said. Also next time, rather than having two winners, the poll should have been streamlined to btw the 2 with the tie for a final contest. thats how proper things are done. l hope our mods learnt from this
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:45am On Jan 03, 2011
I think we should lock Odunnu and Mrbrownjay up in a room and whoever comes out "victorious" would be the Romance poster of the year.

ANyone else supports this?
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Mobinga: 6:22am On Jan 03, 2011
There can't be multiple winners na?
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by slap1(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2011
That's my Odunnu!
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by ifyalways(f): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2011
dayokanu:

I think we should lock Odunnu and Mrbrownjay up in a room and whoever comes out "victorious" would be the Romance poster of the year.

No let TKB start riot on ur head.
Happy new year.Iyawo say make i give u kiss ,she is in a weird way enjoying ur e-flirts. angry
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Odunnu: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2011
Wow!!!
Thank You Ivy, Slap, Dsense, Muki, Ify. I really do appreciate.
DK, if I catch you ehn. BTW, MrBrown cant survive a 'lock-in' with me. You want commit murder?
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Odunnu: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2011
. . .and to y'all who made it happen,I say 'ThankYou'
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by adagz01(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2011
Mtchewww how cum odunnu won?i suspect the male mod.this is pure riging.
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Odunnu: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
E dey pain you? Sorry o. Guess you should sue Seun!
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Odunnu: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2011
Its called 'bottom power',too bad you dont have it.
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by dayokanu(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
ifyalways:

No let TKB start riot on your head.
Happy new year.Iyawo say make i give u kiss ,she is in a weird way enjoying your e-flirts. angry

Tell her to show up, else I switch over to you.

Odunnu:

DK, if I catch you ehn. BTW, MrBrown cant survive a 'lock-in' with me. You want commit murder?

So you think you can beat MrBrownjay at this?
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by switdick(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
I know am quite new here,but i vote MRbrownJAY! The posts of mr cork and mobo444 crack me up sometimes, lol am sorry ladies!
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by 190: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2011
Inkerd should win this!!

wat kinda vote's did people cast

I know ballot boxes must have been stolen!! angry angry

I trust Jay and odunnu on that

PDP and AP angry angry
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by adagz01(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2011
Odunnu:

Its called 'bottom power',too bad you dont have it.
lol,dont worry you'll soon extend that courtesy of 'bottom power' to me by the time i become a mod this year.Amen!
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
ROTFLMAO
thanks to all the peeps who voted for me. . . . . . . i guess my views aint as "out there" as many like to claim.

dayokanu:

bring it on!!!
the lady would have no "virgin" body part left by the time i would finish with her. my PHD in sado-masochism will get me thru even blind folded.
i'll brainwash her,sweet talk her (maybe wine and dine her) then when her guard is down, tie her up, spank her and have her scream/worship my name in no time. lmao!
MRBrownJay indeed!

as for the Romance section, each and everyone out there makes it as exciting and enlightening as it is, even 190 after i will expose him as a 1minute man!

btw last yr i was poster of the yr in the TV/MOVIE section, this yr ROMANCE, so lets aspire for the number one NLers next yr, rotflmao!
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by 190: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2011
even 190 after i will expose him as a 1minute man!

Bring it on,
Im still expecting your call,
You have my detail's

Pa[i]ge[/i] me~
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^^^^bro, i will call you before the day end. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by 190: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^ cool, congrats bro i knew u would WIN IT
I wish you had a better competitor in inkerd
Odunnu is old fashioned and i doubt her skillz
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Omolola1(f): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2011
I waz really expecting inked nd jay to win this but not bad, Odunnu na jasi gurl. . .
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Pennywise(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2011
Odunnu-Funny, likeable

Hbabe- 2 hawt.
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by fishex99: 2:45am On Jan 07, 2011
Just want to say your forum is very good .I always like to read something new because I have the similar forum in my Country on this so this helps me a lot.  embarassed
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Odunnu: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2011
Pennywise:

Odunnu-Funny, likeable

Hbabe- 2 hawt.
Thank you jor, better person.
Re: Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010 by Spclst900: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2011
congrats to both winners. Screaming odunnu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jigawa Bans Poultry Brutalization, To Prosecute Offenders / 25 Curious Facts About Freemasonry / What Kind Of Friend Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.