Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary (47109 Views)

Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe / Nigeria Vs Hungary: FIFA U17 World Cup (4 - 2) Full Time / Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary by raphy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
see this niqqa no wan eat healthy meals just looking for tuwo shinkafi in Europe lol.

hungry never start in hungary even the.name can scare some african migrants.

but life in Europe is sweet thn this shit hole.
Re: Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary by Makuochi1990(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:

If I go abroad, provided those guys who eat the food don't die, I won't die. My system will adjust, it has no choice. If they give me bread and toothpaste, and I see others eating theirs, I will eat mine. You know how many strange Indian and Filipino diets I've eaten I'm this my beautiful life? I once remember taking coke and Maggi

Coke and maggi, so after the stuffs, what then happens to your stomach

1 Like

Re: Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary by Darevofpeace(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lagbaja01:
Sani Abacha does that name ring a bell?

........may he not seek for an election as Nigeria's future president in Jesus name.Amen!!!
Re: Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary by Mjpem23(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:

If I go abroad, provided those guys who eat the food don't die, I won't die. My system will adjust, it has no choice. If they give me bread and toothpaste, and I see others eating theirs, I will eat mine. You know how many strange Indian and Filipino diets I've eaten I'm this my beautiful life? I once remember taking coke and Maggi

Real niggar!
If you don dey eat India and Philippines food and still dey healthy man, nothing go fit stop you from eating Chinese lizards
Re: Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary by ekumagab(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kpele
Re: Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary by Legendguru: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary by prinzfavian(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
I need a Loan, someone should help me please.
Re: Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary by Slurity(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sank Abacha again? I thought they said the wicked ruler is dead?
Re: Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary by Tycyborg(m): 3:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Seems you want to kill yourself... Honest answer is you can't go to a foreign land and eat anything you see... I ate one certain food from the Chinese restaurant ikeja and I was stooling, lean and weak for 3 days thanks to drugs especially flagil... Another I went to an event at Civic center and I ate this Italian dish I kept vomiting for 2 days and when I went for test they said the food is negative to my system not even an allergy almost like food poisoning...
When you are picky it's not forming ooo... It's called trying to stay healthy. Watch what you eat to avoid bad experiences like mine. I learnt

9jii:
It's not 9ja type of hunger, he was choosy.
I will eat almost anything anywhere. Favourite thing about travelling.

They suppose rename 9ja, RealHungry.
Re: Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary by 9jii(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Tycyborg:
Seems you want to kill yourself... Honest answer is you can't go to a foreign land and eat anything you see... I ate one certain food from the Chinese restaurant ikeja and I was stooling, lean and weak for 3 days thanks to drugs especially flagil... Another I went to an event at Civic center and I ate this Italian dish I kept vomiting for 2 days and when I went for test they said the food is negative to my system not even an allergy almost like food poisoning...
When you are picky it's not forming ooo... It's called trying to stay healthy. Watch what you eat to avoid bad experiences like mine. I learnt

The first time I was in Lagos in 2012 I have eaten there too rice n something I spent 4700 on that and nothing do me.
I'm travelling alot and I still prefer to eat what I don't know. But for the meat I must knw.
Re: Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary by Tycyborg(m): 4:09am On Jan 02, 2020
9jii:

The first time I was in Lagos in 2012 I have eaten there too rice n something I spent 4700 on that and nothing do me.
I'm travelling alot and I still prefer to eat what I don't know. But for the meat I must knw.

We are still saying the same thing... By you trying to know what kinda neat you wanna have in your mouth still means you are selecting which is normal... It's not necessarily needs to be actual food... Even meat and fish are part of food too... And as you can see... I have ate all kinda meat even cats and monkey so I hardly don't care about anykinda meat or fish but I tend to select when it comes to the food in general lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) / WWE Superstar John Cena Dead? / AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.