Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare (873 Views)

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by tenderlaw(m): 12:09am On Dec 30, 2019
Pastor Tunde Bakare has revealed that the last time he stepped into a banking hall for transaction purposes in 1985
The Senior Pastor of Latter Rain Ministry said the other times he had stepped into a banking hall would be either to sanctify a new branch.

Pastor Bakare said the banks had always come to his home for transactions. “I am not showing off as you will call it, I am only provoking you to charge up yourself.

“My mother was not a rich woman, but someone once told her that she would have bank accounts abroad and she laughed, but right now, she has a son that has bank accounts abroad.

“These things don’t really have anything to do with education…”

Speaking on the topic: A Healthy, Robust Heavenly Bank Account. The outspoken pastor impressed that he is qualified to speak on the topic because he is a “God’s banker.”

Pastor Bakare said: If I can run bank accounts without visiting the banks, you too can. I don’t have two heads, neither does Dangote. Paying your tithe and offering doesn’t mean you have a heavenly bank account.”

“If you think I am going to rush this sermon, you missed. I am going to go slow, after all, our president is ‘Baba Go Slow’ and I am his very good friend.

“To store up a treasure in heaven requires a different approach. Holding loosely and sharing freely and giving away heartily treasure for God’s kingdom purpose,” Bakare said.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/last-time-i-stepped-into-a-bank-was-1985-―-tunde-bakare/
Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by chukwuibuipob: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2019
sad shocked
Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by beresponsible(m): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Paying your tithe and offering doesn’t mean you have a heavenly bank account.”

No matter the topic of conversation they must find a way for this to enter the gist
Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by daddytime(m): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Why bank no go come to you when you be God cashier/accountant on earth...

Na una dey help God gather him money for here..

Una sabi yarn and demo sha....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by healthserve(m): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2019
And this should qualify as a doctrine that edifices. Smh. All these our fathers sha. May God grant me Grace to know when to retire and do so willfully

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by chukwuibuipob: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2019
beresponsible:
Paying your tithe and offering doesn’t mean you have a heavenly bank account.”

No matter the topic of conversation they must find a way for this to enter the gist
U are right BUT NOBODY FORCE/ put U under DURESS to do what U can't afford. No TITHERS complain to anybody.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by chukwuibuipob: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2019
daddytime:
Why bank no go come to you when you be God cashier/accountant on earth...

Na una dey help God gather him money for here..

Una sabi yarn and demo sha....
Nah so ooo.A poor man dnt need accountant.U can count ur money yourself. But wen money beco money,U dnt need to go to bank ti deposit,they'll come and collect it themselves.
Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by yarimo(m): 1:07am On Dec 30, 2019
IPOBIANS will soon interpret it.
Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by ikorodureporta: 3:10am On Dec 30, 2019
The last time I watched this, he also said that his members disturb his phone continuously with alerts
Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by paxonel(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Could this be the same pastor who contested for VP some years ago?
Now tell, what is the difference between this man and Jagaban u?
Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Pastor Bakare said the banks had always come to his home for transactions. “I am not showing off as you will call it, I am only provoking you to charge up yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2019
paxonel:
Could this be the same pastor who contested for VP some years ago?
Now tell, what is the difference between this man and Jagaban u?
Go ahead and tell us Mr Paxo,
We are listening?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2019
yarimo:
IPOBIANS will soon interpret it.
Lol cheesy

Awon interpreters of life!

Gbefun..........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by theassassin1: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
post=85337969:

Lol cheesy

Awon interpreters of life!

Gbefun..........
[/s]
Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by theassassin1: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
post=85337940:

We are listening?
[/s]
Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by theassassin1: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author= post=85337929][/quote]
Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by paxonel(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2019
post=85337940:

We are listening?
Jagaban carry out financial transactions right in his house. Remember the bullion van stuff before the general election?
This pastor is also saying he is doing the same thing in his house, that he has never stepped into a banking hall since 1985.

what kinda country is this?
Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2019
paxonel:
Jagaban carry out financial transactions right in his house. Remember the bullion van stuff before the general election?
This pastor is also saying he is doing the same thing in his house, that he has never stepped into a banking hall since 1985.

what kinda country is this?

@ the bolded, like seriously?!
shocked shocked shocked

Na wa for u o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by theassassin1: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
post=85339319:

shocked shocked shocked

Na wa for u o
[/s]
Re: I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare by paxonel(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2019
post=85339319]

shocked shocked shocked

Na wa for u o[/quote]this is what the op has said
[quote author=tenderlaw
:

Pastor Bakare said the banks had always come to his home for transactions.
what do you say to that?

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Evil Gain / HAPPY HOME WEEKEND DEVOTIONAL FOR FAMILIES : Tree Of Lies (2) / Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.