Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions (876 Views)

Another Reason I Will Leave Religion / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by merrymike47(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gud afternoon, i’ll Like to b straight and brief. What exactly does d OP mean by religion? Gathering of ppl of God to pray in church? What is a church? Gathering of Muslims to observe their daily prayers? Hw are we expected to spread d gospel if there are no such gatherings? If those gatherings are that bad and doesn’t really change life 4 gud, hw has your perspective helped change the society to a better place after dropping religion? Hw did you belief that there is God when u did, in your house? Can u say there is God if u’ve not had an encounter (we do not av to deceive ourself) hw do u av the encounter, by being business oriented? What should we embrace wen we drop religion, to knw God as said and allow others perish? Do you even knw what ur religion is based on built upon? Is ur perspective about religion not been tampered with because of the association u mingled with? That there are fake ministers of God doesn’t erase the existence of real ones, hw is a topic like dis expected to guide ppl that has bn mislead like you or ppl that are about to b mislead? Don’t you think you’ll b responsible for havoc recked by such topics? Don’t you think you should b responsible for you perspective? What makes you think you are correct about your perspective? Is their no better ways to show your perspective than confusing but not convincing people about your point? Is there anything to backup your point. The devil is trying but not everyone is blind yet. I’m a Christian and my church doesn’t only make me grow, we show d love dat we preach. Hw has ur perspective made you a better person to your community, state, country, world, even ur own world? I think dis is what to show us, to make us see from your perspective. Thanks and pls do accept my apology for not being brief.
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Why are you asking those questions here? Is the comment section now "full"?

1 Like

Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by merrymike47(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Why are you asking those questions here? Is the comment section now "full"?
the thread is kind of long already sir.
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by tellsblinks(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
merrymike47:
Gud afternoon, i’ll Like to b straight and brief. What exactly does d OP mean by religion? Gathering of ppl of God to pray in church? What is a church? Gathering of Muslims to observe their daily prayers? Hw are we expected to spread d gospel if there are no such gatherings? If those gatherings are that bad and doesn’t really change life 4 gud, hw has your perspective helped change the society to a better place after dropping religion? Hw did you belief that there is God when u did, in your house? Can u say there is God if u’ve not had an encounter (we do not av to deceive ourself) hw do u av the encounter, by being business oriented? What should we embrace wen we drop religion, to knw God as said and allow others perish? Do you even knw what ur religion is based on built upon? Is ur perspective about religion not been tampered with because of the association u mingled with? That there are fake ministers of God doesn’t erase the existence of real ones, hw is a topic like dis expected to guide ppl that has bn mislead like you or ppl that are about to b mislead? Don’t you think you’ll b responsible for havoc recked by such topics? Don’t you think you should b responsible for you perspective? What makes you think you are correct about your perspective? Is their no better ways to show your perspective than confusing but not convincing people about your point? Is there anything to backup your point. The devil is trying but not everyone is blind yet. I’m a Christian and my church doesn’t only make me grow, we show d love dat we preach. Hw has ur perspective made you a better person to your community, state, country, world, even ur own world? I think dis is what to show us, to make us see from your perspective. Thanks and pls do accept my apology for not being brief.

THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD HAS BLINDFOLDED THE EYES OF MEN, THEY CAN'T SEE LIGHT SHINNING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM

I really don't blame all the people saying trash about the God I have witnessed, Felt, seen, and experience

The one who continously reveals himself to me in mysterious ways!!

He is all I have, he is my hope!!

*and mind you, I don't do religion!! I consciously study to know and to experience him*

You can't tell a blind man to see, cause deep down he can't see... Neither can a blind man convince the ones that sees clearly that nairaland has green colours in the design!!

4 Likes

Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by Minsk24: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
tellsblinks:

THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD HAS BLINDFOLDED THE EYES OF MEN, THEY CAN'T SEE LIGHT SHINNING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM

I really don't blame all the people saying trash about the God I have witnessed, Felt, seen, and experience

*and mind you, I don't do religion!! I consciously study to know and to experience him*

You can't tell a blind man to see, cause deep down he can't see... Neither can a blind man convince the ones that sees clearly that nairaland has green colours in the design!!

Euphoria,
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by merrymike47(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
tellsblinks:

God bless you sir.
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by tellsblinks(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
[s]
Minsk24:

Euphoria,
[/s]
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by jesmond3945: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
merrymike47:
I think it comes to a point in a man's life when he express doubt about his belief which is usually not backed by physical evidence but doctrines that have been passed on from ages to ages. However, we need hope and respite from a higher being and so we always cling to God but we don't really know Him, then we base our knowledge on ancient texts because of their history. With science advancing the way it, people are now questioning God's existence because we are at the of advanced enlightenment. Knowledge about our world is growing. Infact if you ever went to space you would never believe in God's existence again. So it is a big challenge to keep the belief going and I pray our brothers and sisters find the right answers they seek.
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by jesmond3945: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
tellsblinks:

that's why you need to bring your experience to help guide them back but some people would insult and accuse them of being possessed thereby pushing them away. Such people need tender care, intelligence and help. Don't bring in your sentiments at all.
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by Kobojunkie: 6:26am On Jun 20, 2020
Religion is man-made. It is composed of doctrines, rules and traditions of men...that lead anywhere but to God.

Religion is anti-christ as its main goal is to usurp the place of God in the heart and lives of his own, blinding people with falsehoods, rendering their worship/service meaningless essentially nullifying God's power in the lives of its adherents.

Religion is the anti-christ that Jesus warned His followers of.

5 Likes

Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2020
[quote ]With science advancing the way it, people are now questioning God's existence because we are at the of advanced enlightenment. Knowledge about our world is growing. Infact if you ever went to space you would never believe in God's existence again. So it is a big challenge to keep the belief going and I pray our brothers and sisters find the right answers they seek.[/quote]

Science actually should make people appreciate God more. if not that the force pushing science has an ulterior motive. Does having the knowledge of a very complex machine and how it works make you appreciate the inventor the more, or make you conclude it has no inventor, but was a result of an explosion caused by a suicide bomber?
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
merrymike47:
Is there anything to backup your point. The devil is trying but not everyone is blind yet. I’m a Christian and my church doesn’t only make me grow, we show d love dat we preach. Hw has ur perspective made you a better person to your community, state, country, world, even ur own world?
I think dis is what to show us, to make us see from your perspective. Thanks and pls do accept my apology for not being brief.
Are you certain that the blindness you blame on the devil is real?
Did Jesus Christ tell you that you need a church to help you grow?
If so, why did He install His own Spirit inside of you as a Helper, guide, instructor, comforter, and counselor?
How do you show the love that you teach? By preaching love that only exists in your mind and does not go beyond that?
Did Jesus Christ suggest that your perspective ought to make you a better person in your community?
What community would that be?
The community within the 4-walls of your church, or the place where you live(with your neighbors including enemies surrounding you)?
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by tobechi74: 3:02am On Jun 24, 2020
first differentiate God from religion, you will see that DAT dude madecsence
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by Kobojunkie: 3:09am On Jun 24, 2020
jesmond3945:
[b]With science advancing the way it, people are now questioning God's existence because we are at the of advanced enlightenment. Knowledge about our world is growing. Infact if you ever went to space you would never believe in God's existence agai[/b]n. So it is a big challenge to keep the belief going and I pray our brothers and sisters find the right answers they seek.
What does God have to say about all of this? undecided
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by jesmond3945: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What does God have to say about all of this? undecided

The Bible said whoever endures to the end shall be saved. That many saints would leave the faith. So that's what God is saying. As people would say is better to believe and go to heaven and see it was all scam and not to believe at all and go to heaven and see that God is real. I would say God is real from the beauty of his creation
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by LordReed(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
tellsblinks:

Yet you believe your god can heal the blind.
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by tellsblinks(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2020
LordReed:

Yet you believe your god can heal the blind.

I've witnessed him heal the blind eyes, don't go too far use myself as paradigm I had myopia now I see clearly
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by LordReed(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2020
tellsblinks:

I've witnessed him heal the blind eyes, don't go too far use myself as paradigm I had myopia now I see clearly

Then for the so called spiritually blind your god is powerless to do anything?
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
jesmond3945:
The Bible said whoever endures to the end shall be saved. That many saints would leave the faith. So that's what God is saying. As people would say is better to believe and go to heaven and see it was all scam and not to believe at all and go to heaven and see that God is real. I would say God is real from the beauty of his creation
Sorry, will be saved by what? For what? From what?

Please go back and read that verse within the context(Matthew 24) it is housed and you will see that the events Jesus Christ spoke of there already happened.
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by jesmond3945: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Sorry, will be saved by what? For what? From what?

Please go back and read that verse within the context(Matthew 24) it is housed and you will see that the events Jesus Christ spoke of there already happened.
the end is clear meaning the end of the world
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
jesmond3945:
the end is clear meaning the end of the world
The end of the temple and the world surrounding it, but a new beginning for Christianity. And then the end will come at about verse 14.
But the part you referenced in earlier verses, already happened.
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by tellsblinks(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
LordReed:

Then for the so called spiritually blind your god is powerless to do anything?
[/s]
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by merrymike47(m): 12:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Are you certain that the blindness you blame on the devil is real?
Did Jesus Christ tell you that you need a church to help you grow?
If so, why did He install His own Spirit inside of you as a Helper, guide, instructor, comforter, and counselor?
How do you show the love that you teach? By preaching love that only exists in your mind and does not go beyond that?
Did Jesus Christ suggest that your perspective ought to make you a better person in your community?
What community would that be?
The community within the 4-walls of your church, or the place where you live(with your neighbors including enemies surrounding you)?
i’m Sorry dat i’ll av to answer your question with question. Jesus is a son of God but has twelve disciples, can you tell me why? Do u call the buildings where we worship church? Where did I say dat d love dat I practice doesn’t go beyond d mind? Doesn’t Christ have his perspective? Doesn’t it reflect on his community and beyond even when he was surrounded and even punished by d enemies? Is there any correlation between Christianity and Christlike to you? Allow the spirit of God that’s in you to work, man’s understanding and knowledge will make u more confused.
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by Kobojunkie: 1:05am On Jul 02, 2020
merrymike47:
i’m Sorry dat i’ll av to answer your question with question. Jesus is a son of God but has twelve disciples, can you tell me why?
Because He had to teach them His truth so they could in turn disemminate that truth to others.
merrymike47:
Do u call the buildings where we worship church?
Those buildings are called churches. Have been since the very first such building went up back before even the first roman church in about 400 AD.
merrymike47:
Where did I say dat d love dat I practice doesn’t go beyond d mind?
So go ahead and tell me how you practice said, love. undecided
merrymike47:
Doesn’t Christ have his perspective?
Christ's is the only Perspective that every one of those who claim to be His follower ought to have.
merrymike47:
Doesn’t it reflect on his community and beyond even when he was surrounded and even punished by d enemies?
Christ's perspective is what He lived and preached. It shone on those around Him, and those who encountered Him. Yes, it even shone on those who punished Him, and His enemies included.
merrymike47:
Is there any correlation between Christianity and Christlike to you?
Christianity today? No way! Christianity today has just a name associated with Christ and not much else.
merrymike47:
Allow the spirit of God that’s in you to work, man’s understanding and knowledge will make u more confused.
I don't have or teach man's understanding. I preach/repeat only that which is Christ's and from Christ's perspective.
Re: Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions by merrymike47(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Because He had to teach them His truth so they could in turn disemminate that truth to others.
Those buildings are called churches. Have been since the very first such building went up back before even the first roman church in about 400 AD.
So go ahead and tell me how you practice said, love. undecided
Christ's is the only Perspective that every one of those who claim to be His follower ought to have.
Christ's perspective is what He lived and preached. It shone on those around Him, and those who encountered Him. Yes, it even shone on those who punished Him, and His enemies included.
Christianity today? No way! Christianity today has just a name associated with Christ and not much else.
I don't have or teach man's understanding. I preach/repeat only that which is Christ's and from Christ's perspective.
Is d relationship dat you have personal or watch and do? Cos you seem to knw more of Christianity today. Let he dat tink he stand be careful, lest he fall. (This should b more interesting to you and b ur major concern sir. What I can say is dat you are confused because u spoke about Matthew 24 and u still talk like dis. I think you need to work on yourself more for now and bother less about what you think of others, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully / The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire / ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.