Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Please Let's Do Print Media Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Let's Do Print Media Business (527 Views)

If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch / How Zikoko Taps Into Youth Culture To Build A Media Business / If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Let's Do Print Media Business by platodeen(m): 1:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Please, come to my rescue.
I work for one of the popular print media company in Lagos. I have been charged to get ten advert customers to place advert on the pages of our newspapers.
All of my other colleagues (all beautiful women) have gotten at least five, but am yet to get one!!!
Although, some of them enter into special agreement, terms and conditions with their respective customers in such a way that suits the financial interest of their customers. Such is allowed by my company's business policy as long as MONEY COMES IN!!!
I have entered several companies to persuade with every means at my disposal, but they prefer to even attend to women rather than a man: am sorry if I have stepped on toes for being so gender sensitive.
Please, I want nairalanders who are in charge of their company's print media advert to give me a trial. It is 10% discount for immediate payment. It is a print which comes with it, the best colour mix and picture quality.
I am understanding and humble. Please come to the rescue of a brother.

Please chat me up or call 08132356057
Re: Please Let's Do Print Media Business by Ambassador1991(m): 3:03am On Jan 04, 2020
platodeen:
Please, come to my rescue.
I work for one of the popular print media company in Lagos. I have been charged to get ten advert customers to place advert on the pages of our newspapers.
All of my other colleagues (all beautiful women) have gotten at least five, but am yet to get one!!!
Although, some of them enter into special agreement, terms and conditions with their respective customers in such a way that suits the financial interest of their customers. Such is allowed by my company's business policy as long as MONEY COMES IN!!!
I have entered several companies to persuade with every means at my disposal, but they prefer to even attend to women rather than a man: am sorry if I have stepped on toes for being so gender sensitive.
Please, I want nairalanders who are in charge of their company's print media advert to give me a trial. It is 10% discount for immediate payment. It is a print which comes with it, the best colour mix and picture quality.
I am understanding and humble. Please come to the rescue of a brother.

Please chat me up or call 08132356057

What is the name of your newspaper? Who are the target audience? How widely circulated are you guys? What is the niche? Is it a daily, weekly or bi-monthly?

(1) (Reply)

Yuan For Sales Also In Larger Amount / How To Start A Profitable Tissue Paper Business / 5 Must-adopt Marketing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.