Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (858 Views)

Improving Nairaland / "APC Has Tried In Improving Security Situation In Nigeria" – Buhari / Press Release: FG Will Not Rest On Its Oars On Improving The Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 30, 2019
-

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by helinues: 5:40am On Dec 30, 2019
This looks like an attack on some particular people.. " Agitate "

Amma reserved my comments
Re: - by bmdmixer: 6:04am On Dec 30, 2019
it obvious ur site will not last since gating is what u all about

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: - by 9jii(m): 6:13am On Dec 30, 2019
This forum used to be very educational and informative(2009 -2013).
but since the educated illiterates were able to buy cheap phones and data cheat they hv turned this forum to Sambisa forest of Tribalists and Bigots.

3 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2019
BeachLife:
I wish I could purchase and clean this forum up since it already has millions of visitors .
It would be great if this forum mostly have positive,educative ,factual ,and progressive news ,articles and questions ; articulate comments devoid of insults,falsehood, and bigotry . We all know the influence media has on our lives and i'm tired of the way this forum is going . This forum has grown to become the largest and most popular in Africa,and it is a representation of Nigeria and Nigerians . I would like to believe Nigerians are smart.

*The moderators here need to do a better job removing insulting comments and fake propaganda news ,and also ban the account's IP address. And it will be better if the deleted comments do not show blank space at all . Those who desire to cause division and hate should go open a hate website like stormfront and spew their ethnic bigotry all day. There's a way to agitate for a cause diplomatically and politely without insults , and there's also a way to comment politely without resorting to vulgarity .
But it's a shame that blacks hate each other so much,instead of working together . I will never understand why.
*Users should register with phone number verification, in order to curb multiple accounts. Rules & Regulations should be visible and accepted when signing up
* blur all gory photos or don't even show them at all .

You talk about fighting hate and bigotry, but as much as you tried to veil it, your hatred for Igbo in general, and maybe IPOB in particular was apparent.

You see these dictators in the making, you castigate Buhari for dictatorial tendencies but yet you display attitudes that shows you could be worst if you ascended that throne.

While would you want to make Nairaland stuffy?

I think it's best you go to create your own forum and implement these things. Don't come to suggest nonsense for us on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:
This forum used to be very educational and informative(2009 -2013).
but since the educated illiterates were able to buy cheap phones and data cheat they hv turned this forum to Sambisa forest of Tribalists and Bigots.

If all you care about is education, you have limitless option to keep applying for Masters degrees after completing another, and leave Nairaland for those who mix education with other things.

Nairaland is a forum with various subgroup.

Variety is the spice of life!

Sometimes you read something intellectual, sometimes we read something political, other times it is something on travels, then sometimes it is lalasticlala's snakes or Tonto Dike or Tacha. These things add up to make Nairaland what it is.

Make no mistake, I'm not saying Nairaland is finished product or an error-free entity. No. Just like any human organization, it has it's challenges but "we must be wary of those whose curative hands are deadlier than the disease we suffer".

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2019
-

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 30, 2019
BeachLife:
I forgot to add there should be option to block someone from quoting your username. I wish there was an option to block you right now . You guys literally make me sick , I think there should be death penalty for ethnic bigotry and racism. I'll appreciate if you do not quote me again .

Unfortunately you don't own Nairaland, so I'm gonna still quote you over and over again.

And it's funny you are finally coming out of your veiled suggestion of cleansing Nairaland to show that your problem is a deepsitted hatred for Igbos and "you guys" literally make you sick.

Oga, if you want hate speech bill, go and pass it at NASS and also sign it into law.

Until you do that, keep ranting.

3 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2019
-

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 30, 2019
BeachLife:
I'm not sure if you have noodles for brain. When I say "you guys" any person with brain know I mean haters and bigots like you . If you oppose my reasonable post about sanitizing nairaland of ethnic and religious bigots, insulting comments and fake propaganda news then sorry I can't help you. You can keep quoting ,but this is my last reply to you,IF I was the Super Mod,I would ban your IP address..

Ain't surprised. You guys are known for chest beating only to run away when things hit up. So you are free to run away. It's actually your only option.

About praying to be a super Mod so you could ban my IP address, God is not foolish to not hand some certain powers to people of your kind.

Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for the world, you will never have such powers.

2 Likes

Re: - by overall90: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2019
This moniker was just opened a few hours ago.
i wonder why you didn't use your old moniker(s).
i think any discerning mind already knows the answer.
you really want to clean up nairaland indeed grin

3 Likes

Re: - by 9jii(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Awol1:

If all you care about is education, you have limitless option to keep applying for Masters degrees after completing another, and leave Nairaland for those who mix education with other things.

Nairaland is a forum with various subgroup.

Variety is the spice of life!

Sometimes you read something intellectual, sometimes we read something political, other times it is something on travels, then sometimes it is lalasticlala's snakes or Tonto Dike or Tacha. These things add up to make Nairaland what it is.

Make no mistake, I'm not saying Nairaland is finished product or an error-free entity. No. Just like any human organization, it has it's challenges but "we must be wary of those whose curative hands are deadlier than the disease we suffer".
You intentionally left where I said informative jus because you wanted to be mischievous and hypocritical about what I said.
Except if your brain is only capable of picking one word a day.
Re: - by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2019
-
Re: - by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

You intentionally left where I said informative jus because you wanted to be mischievous and hypocritical about what I said.

How funny that in trying to run your mouth, you just exposed your intellectual deficiency.

Because while not every post on Nairaland is educative, don't you think every piece of news, whether authentic or fake, is informative?

Even if a post is about Tacha's nipple slip, you just got informed of it. If it's about a snake killed in Adamawa, you just got informed.

Next time use the brain in your skull and not the diets beneath your feet so you don't mess yourself up in public.
Re: - by 9jii(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2019
Awol1:

How funny that in trying to run your mouth, you just exposed your intellectual deficiency.

Because while not every post on Nairaland is educative, don't you think every piece of news, whether authentic or fake, is informative?

Even if a post is about Tacha's nipple slip, you just got informed of it. If it's about a snake killed in Adamawa, you just got informed.

Next time use the brain in your skull and not the diets beneath your feet so you don't mess yourself up in public.
Best example of Educated illiterate. Go n ask for the meaning of information. Not folklore

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

Best example of Educated illiterate. Go n ask for the meaning of information. Not folklore

Why not define "information" sir?

Did you see the "act of informing", " Notification "?

To inform...

To notify...

Who is the educated illiterate now, sir?

Re: - by Gandollaar(f): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2019
BeachLife:
When I say "you guys" I mean haters and bigots . If you oppose my reasonable post about sanitizing nairaland of ethnic and religious bigots, insulting comments and fake propaganda news then sorry I can't help you. You can keep quoting ,but this is my last reply to you. If I was Super Mod,I would already ban your IP address..

P.S: You and your bigot buddies can create numerous monikers and like your own comments to give it a boost. My point as been made on my own thread . You can create your own thread in support of insulting comments,fake propaganda news and ethnic/religious bigots
Who is this fowl?

Please stop fishing for idiots already!

This is one of so called leaders of tomorrow.

You couldn't even veil your inadequacy beyond the OP itself and you still think you are better than anyone else.

Do you love the forum more than the owner.

Why can't you go and create yours and ban Igbos (maybe you will use jujutech to know who's who) from signing up.

Did the owner solicit for your opinion Abii which Kain aproko you be sef? Hiss

1 Like

Re: - by 9jii(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2019
Awol1:

Why not define "information" sir?
Because I didn't collect your school fees.
Re: - by Gandollaar(f): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2019
Awol1:

You talk about fighting hate and bigotry, but as much as you tried to veil it, your hatred for Igbo in general, and maybe IPOB in particular was apparent.

You see these dictators in the making, you castigate Buhari for dictatorial tendencies but yet you display attitudes that shows you could be worst if you ascended that throne.

While would you want to make Nairaland stuffy?

I think it's best you go to create your own forum and implement these things. Don't come to suggest nonsense for us on Nairaland.
Dude's such a hypocritical slowpoke who wants to use Tagiyya on the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Gandollaar:
Who is this fowl?

Please stop fishing for idiots already!

This is one of so called leaders of tomorrow.

You couldn't even veil your inadequacy beyond the OP itself and you still think you are better than anyone else.

Do you love the forum more than the owner.

Why can't you go and create yours and ban Igbos (maybe you will use jujutech to know who's who) from signing up.

Did the owner solicit for your opinion Abii which Kain aproko you be sef? Hiss

Save your intellectual energy bro.

1 Like

Re: - by Gandollaar(f): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

You are obviously without doubt guilty of the same thing you accuse others.
Re: - by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

Because I didn't collect your school fees.

Well, I just lent you a helping hand.

You can go back now and check.

If shame would let you.
Re: - by Gandollaar(f): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Awol1:

Save your intellectual energy bro.
I don't know why those guys are always complaining about what they brought to bear fruit in our national life. Sickos!
Re: - by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2019
Gandollaar:
I don't why those guys are always complaining about what they brought to bear fruit in our national life. Sickos!

Don't mind them.

If not for Awolowo, we wouldn't have known anything like tribal politics.

They go about selling out the rest of the South yet he had the gut to come here and spill gibberish.

1 Like

Re: - by 9jii(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2019
Awol1:

Well, I just lent you a helping hand.

You can go back now and check.

If shame would let you.
Lick your wounds sip back your vomit and move on this chat is over.

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

Lick your wounds sip back your vomit and move on this chat is over.

Defeat must be painful, huh?

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2019
-
Re: - by ItooWorWor(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2019
Awol1:

Don't mind them.

They go about selling out the rest of the South yet he had the gut to come here and spill gibberish.
Broda ode!!
Who told you is a yoruba, wawa kawai! I don't the rest of the south are purewater to be selling idiot!!
Re: - by Gandollaar(f): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2019
Awol1:

Don't mind them.

I take what happened in those days as their business as I was not born then even. I'm reacting to the hate I have seen them dish out on me here daily simply because my race is superior.

1 Like

Re: - by Gandollaar(f): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2019
BeachLife:
Prove that it's an attack on which particular people and why should such a person or persons be be offended if are in support of fake propaganda news,ethnic bigotry and insulting comments ? Answer that first
First off, why didn't you use your known moniker but needed to create a new one for this bunkum?

Re: - by helinues: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2019
BeachLife:
Prove that it's an attack on which particular people and why should such a person or persons be be offended if are in support of fake propaganda news,ethnic bigotry and insulting comments ? Answer that first

You don't preach peace with hatred messages. You could have made your points without involving people, group
Re: - by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2019
-

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: The Politics Of Amotekun / Exclusive:buhari Sacks Peterside As NIMASA DG, Appoints Notherner As Replacement / Imam Tawhidi Blasts Buhari, Calls For His Resignation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.