Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme (13310 Views)

Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by Universe8888(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Dem don start again, na food pain dem pass for the country.

Check my signature now... (thank me later)
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 30, 2019
I hope it's part of pmb and osibande feeding allowance.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by toprealman: 6:47am On Dec 30, 2019
My kids will never eat those horrible rice I'm seeing in the picture.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by Amaureen: 6:47am On Dec 30, 2019
It is in southeast. It is in Anambra, it is in Ebonyi. I am a corper from Anambra serving in Ebonyi so I have seen it in the two states.
nero2face:
please this so called school feeding, is it for some zones alone?, I've not seen nor heard anything of such here in SE/SS...pliz someone should inform me if am getting it wrong...
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by nero2face: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Amaureen:
It is in southeast. It is in Anambra, it is in Ebonyi. I am a corper from Anambra serving in Ebonyi so I have seen it in the two states.
where in Anambra are u from and where's this feeding taking place in Anambra, and also Ebonyi as u claim, pliz be detailed...I wish to know more

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by Centcanada: 6:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Who is fooling who? Audio country are scamming all the people inside the country. U people are yet to see the latest of jihadist!
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by Amaureen: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2019
I am from Nnewi. Our tenant children are schooling in Odida central school , Nnewi and they are always fed in school. I am serving in OHAOZARA, Ebonyi state. I do pass Unity school ii in Uburu when coming back from work and I also witness them being fed in school. Thankyou.
nero2face:
where in Anambra are u from and where's this feeding taking place in Anambra, and also Ebonyi as u claim, pliz be detailed...I wish to know more

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by MIRed: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Why would it not be nonsense to someone who has no sense?

If you had a critical and stable mind, I am sure you would appraising the program by the over 10million out-of-school children it has helped bring back to schools across the country, and how it is assisting to address Nigeria's infamous ranking of being the country with the largest population of malnourished children globally, among other socio-economic benefits.

Before you come online and start insulting people, pls learn to get your facts right.
This so called feeding programme, have you witnessed or seen it in the SE/SS zones...I am partially sure you've not and even if you have. What kind of food were the children given?

Have you worked with any NGO before?, I'm sire the answer to this might be No. Have you partnered with any NGO on the SDG goals...

If you have, you would know that this feeding programme is exclusively carried out most likely in the North, and mindvyou I've seen the so called food given to the children...Ice cream and biscuits... I laugh you in Swahili

This government might have good plans but there are no checks and balances, even with the so called feeding, the children who are out of school in the North triple the South...

Don't be deceived by media agenda bruv, learn first to get your facts right, there are so many things not true about the APC and their agendas...meanwhile let me stop here, on a good day I'll write on a lot of things most people are not even aware of in the south...
Do you guys even know the hausa-fulanis are paid the #5,000 promised by Buhari government for elderly and unemployed... This one I heard of recent and am really being skeptical about it until I visit the Union bank in the location am in and see it with my own two eyes...
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by Dagrace01(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Good move that is if large proportion of the money isn't cornered by someone. As for me I know my GOD and the works of my hand will feed my Son and the children coming after him. Amen.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by djoe21(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2019
adecz:
grin grin grin

A beautiful FTC at the end of
This year!!!

Meanwhile, this school feeding
program is another nonsense one
by the mumutious APC govt.

Billions are wasted 'feeding' pupils that
have no classrooms to study in.

Who learns with an empty stomach? undecided
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by djoe21(m): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2019
RichBoy247:
But I think this should be stopped. If so called parents cannot feed their children, why did the parents give birth to children? You can't pay school fees; ordinary PTA token fee in government school, you cannot pay; you can't pay house rent; small money to buy drugs in government hospital, you don't have; but you are giving birth to children every year like white pigs.

Nonsense. Not even in developed countries do the governments think like this.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by backbone503(m): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2019
nero2face:
please this so called school feeding, is it for some zones alone?, I've not seen nor heard anything of such here in SE/SS...pliz someone should inform me if am getting it wrong...

Its on-going in 30 states. SE: Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo. SS: Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Edo.

The pupils (and staff sef) are fed in selected days of the week, and the meals are ok.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by Olowokere(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2019
adecz:
grin grin grin

This year!!!

thought am the only one thinking in dat direction.... every school is dilapidated
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by backbone503(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2019
adecz:
grin grin grin

This year!!!

Have you ever been to any school where these meals are served to see the number of (new) enrollment and how happy and excited the pupils and staff usually get just to be in school? We just most time ignorantly criticize government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by wizatarhe: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Defenders of nonsense, paid master.

Why would it not be nonsense to someone who has no sense?

If you had a critical and stable mind, I am sure you would be appraising the program by the over 10million out-of-school children it has helped bring back to schools across the country, and how it is assisting to address Nigeria's infamous ranking of being the country with the largest population of malnourished children globally, among other socio-economic benefits.

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by miclil: 7:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Nigeria is trying to grow which must be encouraged even though the system is total mess
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by theassassin1: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
RichBoy247:

This one is formula one.
[/s]
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by Ikpongiton: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2019
headless government.why not empower the parents to take care of their kids
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by nero2face: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2019
backbone503:

Its on-going in 30 states. SE: Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo. SS: Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Edo.

The pupils (and staff sef) are fed in selected days of the week, and the meals are ok.
I've been around Abia, Imo, Enugu and Anambra all these years, sincerely I've not seen nor heard of this feeding program, I won't say ur lying but I don't the authenticity of ur info.. tnx
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by theassassin1: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
RichBoy247:
But I think this should be stopped. If so called parents cannot feed their children, why did the parents give birth to children? You can't pay school fees; ordinary PTA token fee in government school, you cannot pay; you can't pay house rent; small money to buy drugs in government hospital, you don't have; but you are giving birth to children every year like white pigs.
[/s]
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by Consula: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2019
https://www.nhgsfp.gov.ng/the-programme/ That's the website link showing the current statistics. You can also follow them on twitter or use the contacts on this link https://www.nhgsfp.gov.ng/contact-us/

nero2face:
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by blowjohn(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2019
RichBoy247:

Sony mind some or many parents.
But the man of the house can drown in a crate of beer.
Or tramadol
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by nero2face: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2019
Consula:
https://www.nhgsfp.gov.ng/the-programme/ That's the website link showing the current statistics. You can also follow them on twitter or use the contacts on this link https://www.nhgsfp.gov.ng/contact-us/

bros them say ur link is invalid... u wan hack me abi wetin...am suspecting u
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by eneyoduke(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2019
2019 looting as well
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by brunxy(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2019
My broda u re right jare...This whole country is a scam and currently the SE/SS are the one suffering in this government. I blame the leaders from those region because they are all greedy bastards.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by Heyzee5: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2019
9jayes:
Abi make I go back to primary school ?Thinking.

Nairaland gat to improve, all dis outdated emojis should be scraped haba! since 2005 seun kilode na
You must understand that one of nairaland's core competence is Simplicity. Seun is trying to maintain that and I like that about nairaland in contrast to those other MB wasting online blogs.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme by israelmao(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2019
The sorry state of public schools leaves much to be desired many times facilities are put in place without proper maintenance mechanism so before long what you see is rot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twin Explosion Rocks Maiduguri Again / Nigeria’s Outlook Raised To Stable By S&P On Tinubu’s Reforms / The Fuel Subsidy Removal Is Not A Bad Thing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.