Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

African Man Transforms His Isuzu Truck Into A Movable 3-bedroom House - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / African Man Transforms His Isuzu Truck Into A Movable 3-bedroom House (1177 Views)

Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) / Nissan Transformed A Pick-up Truck Into A World Class Mobile Space Observatory / Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Man Transforms His Isuzu Truck Into A Movable 3-bedroom House by Automan001: 7:08am On Dec 30, 2019
One Ethiopian man seems not to be among those who will worry about their next house rent as he literally built a comfortable house for himself directly from his own truck. His name is Abinet Tadesse and he seems to be a very gifted inventor and innovator.

It is so remarkable that the house which Abinet Tadesse built from his truck actually has 2 living rooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, and one big Balcony. Watch the BBC Twitter video below to see this incredible innovation by an East African man;

During an interview with BBC News, this Ethiopian man revealed that he was inspired to build this structure because he loves to eat and spend most times on his truck. He said;
"I like eating and spending time in my car. That's what inspired me to build a house on this truck. The house has three-bedroom, two living rooms, three bathrooms. This truck was formerly a freight transporter,"

According to Abinet Tadesse, this astonishing project took him 3 years to actually complete but he is happy that his dream house can ride on wheels and be taken anywhere he wants. While expressing his joy, he said;
"I am very happy to have implemented my ideas and invested them on my property. There's no greater happiness than living in what you've built yourself,"

Photos below;
More Photos and original Video available at Source >>> https://naijauto.com/market-news/african-man-converts-truck-into-house-5793

Re: African Man Transforms His Isuzu Truck Into A Movable 3-bedroom House by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Let me tell you grin grin grin.

Try this in lagos now, sanwo olu would find a way to sign a bill "restricting illegal construction of apartments on vehicles"

Then you'll pay fine

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 2019 LX570 For 66M / GDI Engine Owners, How Have You Been Dealing With Carbon Build Up On Intake Valv / Tire Pressure Monitoring System(tpms)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.