Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo (45382 Views)

Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
vinkihillz:
no doubt I get u boss....... But we have the right to dress as we like....... Why dem no talk abt mad ppl why dy dress madly shy na crime ni
See dat poor widow now... Only son for dat matter mom e no pure olohun

Its so unfortunate... No be so one police shoot person for wizkid concert? Just very few of those guys are normal
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Dafemo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is the dumbest thing i have read, really A1 for stupidity, until they kill someone close to you, you people will always spill silly excuses.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Was her son truly a Yahoo boy?
If no, then that's the problem with my people in Benin City.

Someone that is not into Yahoo will dress like a Yahoo kingpin so that someone who does not know someone who knows him will accord him the respect of someone who has 'touched' money.

Go to Siluko and Upper Sakponba and see boys who have never even been approached to join a cult, flaunt cult colours like they are Excos.

Go to Asotime and see girls whose brezz are fallen and downtrodden wear iron bras that will make you think their brezz are standing firmer than the rock of Gibraltar.

In a city where stereotypical profiling is the order of the day, why will anyone willingly assume false identities that jeopardizes their chances of living in peace knowing that profiling is the modus operandi of SARS?

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Ryan03(f): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Coldie:
Nigerian police is very useless.

Nigerian govt needs to make payment of money to police illegal.

But they will not
they can't make it illegal even if you complain from now till forever
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by ITbomb(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
punisha:
Jungle justice is about to prevail on those bastarrdzzz. The people will soon become d police... SARS and every corrupt policeman will be killed without mercy.
I have predicted what happens in 2020.
For more prophecies visit my page on 2go.
Same username?
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by code999: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
The Nigeria Rule of law is in shambolic condition hence these kerfuffle keep reoccurring, I say disband SARS , we don't need morons caring
AK47 any more....

TallPck1:
This is sad.

Poor woman.

SARs killed him because he was a fraudster? What happened to rule of law oh sorry I forgot we are in Nigeria.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Centcanada: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
There is no justice in Nigeria oo madam. So sorry for the loss and RIP for the death. Bit if you can know, naija is dead waiting to be buried.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Dyeklint667: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Xisnin:

See this educated illiterate blaming the victim for his own death.
Look at all the mental gymnastics he put in to exonerate the killers.
SMH
Nor mind am, so i can't dress the way i want again... The role of the police is to protect life and property, so how dress the way i want is a problem to my neighbor... Was the accused of been a criminal... I hate this, it's time for us youths to pick up guns, woods, stones axes and anything we can lay our hands on and go after those criminals who call themselves sars... I wonder how them go kill person pikin and them go dey go hug their own for house... We should declare war on them and their family ���

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Innovate07: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
SARS why have you murdered sleep? As long as this boy wasn't convicted of the offence, you have killed an innocent man and will certainly feel double the pain you have caused this poor widow.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Isoduwa(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
MaddySav:
Useless people
Sars is just something else
Ok today am supposed to go out to get my pc repaired but i cant cos of Sars wahala
Had to get it done in my house instead by the technician

Then you are a Yahoogoogle
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Kingtim(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone that is not into Yahoo will dress like a Yahoo kingpin so that someone who does not know someone who knows him will accord him the respect of someone who has 'touched' money.

Go to Siluko and Upper Sakponba and see boys who have never even been approached to join a cult, flaunt cult colours like they are Excos.

Go to Asotime and see girls whose brezz are fallen and downtrodden wear iron bras that will make you think their brezz are standing firmer than the rock of Gibraltar.

In a city where stereotypical profiling is the order of the day, why will anyone willingly assume false identities that jeopardizes their chances of living in peace knowing that profiling is the modus operandi of SARS?
is there anything in this life that you don't know.. Your replies are swift and intelligent. I will love to see you one day sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by AngryIgboMan: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Xfemt(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Xisnin:

See this educated illiterate blaming the victim for his own death.
Look at all the mental gymnastics he put in to exonerate the killers.
SMH
u de mind d goat
most times I wonder if he thinks he is intelligent with all his nonsense he quote on Nairaland
so because they decide to look gud as to be long de shud b killed like chicken abi
dat guy eh

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Even if he is a yahoo which law gave #sar the zeal to open fire on him?
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Patojargz: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mad sets of people called SARS!!! No doubt!!!
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by punisha: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
ITbomb:

Same username?

Same password too JB
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by IceColdVeins(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
yeah I heard it when you were shouting #endsars with your keyboard
buzorcharles:
I have been shouting #endsars yet they don't wanna end sars. pls guys be careful on how u deal with evil sars

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by sLentlover7778(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Na justice you ask for like that.. Justice don Carry him load comot since.. na injustice dey now.. grin grin grin
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Kirinwa: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Criminals don't get killed outrightly, they are charged to court and tried. if convicted, they are prosecuted. So SARS were wrong.

SARS na....

Even if he was convicted, death sentence is not their punishment.

They should write to the IGP and copy chief justice, presidency, defence minister, attorney general, nass.

2 Likes

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by InvertedHammer: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
code999:
The Nigeria Rule of law is in shambolic condition hence these kerfuffle keep reoccurring, I say disband SARS , we don't need morons caring
AK47 any more....

/
They will not disband SARS. Police officers kill people in US extrajudicially every year. What do the people do? They riot and turn the city upside down. The politicians are then forced to react.
What do you do when SARS kill people? Everyone runs online to groan like a tiger. SARS will be disbanded the day Nigerians react extremely to the menace of SARS. Action is respected in Nigeria. The docility of Nigerians is what makes them the footmat of every authority. If SARS killed the lad in Benin and the people meted jungle justice on them, the other SARS members will take note because they want to go back alive to their families as well.
\

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
post=85339521:

SECONDED.
[/s]
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by NicolaiAlec: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
The penalty for fraud is three years imprisonment except for special circumstances where it increases to seven years. Aren't there rules and regulations on the use of firearms?
TallPck1:
This is sad.

Poor woman.

SARs killed him because he was a fraudster? What happened to rule of law oh sorry I forgot we are in Nigeria.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are not even making sense, so what if he's a Yahoo boy.
Painful thing is he's not alive to defend himself. And you are here typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Didi2d(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You might just be correct, but remember even criminals are charged to court, so the killing is wrong and we must condemn it
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by oghenekome51(f): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

THIS STATEMENT IS FUNNY AND CONFUSING ALL AT THE SAME TIME!
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by madridsta007(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
press9jatv:
Heartbreaking: "Nigerians Please Help Me And Get Justice" - Poor Devastated Widow Cries Uncontrollably After SARS Police Officers Killed Her Only Son Who Was In Final Year And Was Supposed to Graduate from university This Year, The Officers Profiled him and Accused Him Of Being A Yahoo Boy, This Happened In Sapele road, Benin City Edo State!!! The Police should do the needful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6oHh3OpLIe/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPgkp_Gbrag

The amount of curses slain inhabitants of Nigeria and their relatives have pronounced on Nigeria, one should not be surprised why Nigeria is in its current shambolic, failed state.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Jflex07(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
I thought I was the only one. grin
We plenty wey dey trace that idiot.. If I ever come across that guy eh. well make I see am first.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by naijaboy756: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hezzyluv:
Can u imagine? the officer accused him of being a yahoo boy, then pulled the trigger So Yahoo boys are to b shoot on sight? Go to Ahmed Musa. Human right Radio. Berekete family. U might get justice
Will get justice not might. Hembelembe is a life saver
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by MedicH: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mixedfraction:

One day, I will meet you in person and I would beat the heck out of you so u fit get sense..
As if you know the meaning of seconded..

anywhere u see that guy call me... i wan teach amsomething
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jflex07:
We plenty wey dey trace that idiot.. If I ever come across that guy eh. well make I see am first.
don't forget to buzz me when you see him. grin
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by code999: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Technical you got a point there, and the sooner they realize that the only way to stop this nonsense is to reply instantly with preemptive measures then the Nigeria Government will wake up and disband these Morons called SARS, no life is worthless.

InvertedHammer:

/
They will not disband SARS. Police officers kill people in US extrajudicially every year. What do the people do? They riot and turn the city upside down. The politicians are then forced to react.
What do you do when SARS kill people? Everyone runs online to groan like a tiger. SARS will be disbanded the day Nigerians react extremely to the menace of SARS. Action is respected in Nigeria. The docility of Nigerians is what makes them the footmat of every authority. If SARS killed the lad in Benin and the people meted jungle justice on them, the other SARS members will take note because they want to go back alive to their families as well.
\
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by jerrybakermillz(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You talk like a fool,how will you ask if her son was a yahoo boy or because he dressed like one,is it the Sarz duty to be the judiciary, legislative and executive? What they did was wrong,it is an offence to kill someone that's not carry arms...but still arrest the person and charged him through proper due process of the law

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kess Billions, Nigerian Suspected Robber Declared Wanted By Police In Ghana / Late Kendra Onyeabor: Security Challenges In Enugu State (Graphic Photos) / Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.