Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo (45378 Views)

Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by lalanice(f): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Was her son truly a Yahoo boy?
If no, then that's the problem with my people in Benin City.

Someone that is not into Yahoo will dress like a Yahoo kingpin so that someone who does not know someone who knows him will accord him the respect of someone who has 'touched' money.

Go to Siluko and Upper Sakponba and see boys who have never even been approached to join a cult, flaunt cult colours like they are Excos.

Go to Asotime and see girls whose brezz are fallen and downtrodden wear iron bras that will make you think their brezz are standing firmer than the rock of Gibraltar.

In a city where stereotypical profiling is the order of the day, why will anyone willingly assume false identities that jeopardizes their chances of living in peace knowing that profiling is the modus operandi of our overly extrajudicial SARS?
this is stupid, Nigeria is just messed up otherwise why will a person be blamed/killed for how they dress? We have no law enforcement agencies in this country, they are just greedy touts. On 26th of this month we were travelling for a wedding and the so called security men just looked at the back seat saw my brothers and told them to come down, and that happens all the time, their only crime is looking good, they are students, they don't wear tattoos or dreads nor use big phones or even wear expensive clothes. They just look neat and that's a crime. One of the idiots didn't fail to say 'this one fine, e go be Yahoo' and the next thing they were about to arrest him before a call was quickly made that saved him.
So I say it is STUPID of anyone to support such stupid bunch of touts angry angry
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by henrykaimaife: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone that is not into Yahoo will dress like a Yahoo kingpin so that someone who does not know someone who knows him will accord him the respect of someone who has 'touched' money.

Go to Siluko and Upper Sakponba and see boys who have never even been approached to join a cult, flaunt cult colours like they are Excos.

Go to Asotime and see girls whose brezz are fallen and downtrodden wear iron bras that will make you think their brezz are standing firmer than the rock of Gibraltar.

In a city where stereotypical profiling is the order of the day, why will anyone willingly assume false identities that jeopardizes their chances of living in peace knowing that profiling is the modus operandi of our overly extrajudicial SARS?
In your own sense they should be profiled and eliminated. You must be a very terrible judge.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Mitocyan: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
I'm shocked that this post has up to 91 likes, wtf!!![s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[/s]
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by fof1: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In whatever Circumstances, d Police are wrong and must be indicted for Murder. So don't defend the Blood Thirsty Morons...

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by swintiney: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
The unfortunate thing in all these is that most of the people we voted for do not have the capacity to address the contemporary issues.

We will keep reacting to pains till 2023 when we will swing to religion and tribalism at the ballot again and thereafter the numerous issues wouldn't change.

All the reasonable candidates with the potentials to move the country forward were all blackmailed of not having a platform, today every changing page of this forum have one form of agony or the other.

I hear people say look for money and migrate and I smile because I know it takes a right decision at the ballot to correct most of our problems. Travelling or not will never address our problems. The fact is that we cannot all migrate, so that leaves us with the option to think differently and vote wisely, else the status quo would continue.

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Animadontel(f): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Akpan01: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Incompetent people who have their Fathers in High places are the roots of Nigerian problems.
What do you expect when Govt. give guns to Men that escaped training on the Fields and expect them to chase and catch prospective suspects.

In my Opinion I believe our Youths from Secondary schools should be allowed to join the Forces and trained once they attain 18yrs till 25yrs. As it is done in Lebanon; Let's see how somebody will come to our States in the name of Official Posting and 'render an Old widow utterly useless' because he cannot carry out his duties without Trigger-pressing his guns.

Their Bosses as well should risk that station to Angry Mobs or else fetch-out that Trigger-happy Officer. for Public ridicule.
'I am still Imagining how much it cost to Train a Child up to University level in this hard and harsh economy of our Country, only to be informed in your Old age that One Officer killed your Child with Tax payers money used to purchase Gun'

What condolence can bring back the Life of this person pls?

It can happen to your Child, relatives or your future hope. Let us not fold hands and look. Let's take Action, the Time is now or Never.

Whatever a Man sow, that shall he also reap!
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by jice(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is this and are you trying to say. Where are the courts? Are police men now judges who determine who is guilty and who should be killed?

Kogi and Bayelsa just passed us and men were killed in their tens. Who amongst the politicians have arrested, charge or killed. O just pity your ignorance until the pains of this woman you are vilifying comes to you.

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by onadana: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And when you add argument with a man with a gun,it is really a stubborn mix.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Jhoanner(f): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please contact of the woman. We will like to help her get justice
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by dederocs(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are just assuming, this is an isolated case,every case is relative... please let's be objective.
Everyone has a right to dress how they like, there is freedom of expression in our laws, use your brain next time.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by whoawa(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
okomile:
The pains of a mother.
What a loss!

This is zoogeria.

One can never imagine the pain of a mother when the son drop �
I can't even withstand the trauma even if is a friend talk more of a family.

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
even if he is a yahoo boy is that enough to kill him?
nigeria is such a lawless country
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by tagborume: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sir, even if he is a Yahoo boy; the rule of engagement does not warrant an arm barrier to shot at anybody who is not armed or poses physical harm to an agent or anyone around. The officer would be dealt with.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by lastchild: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you said people dress like yahoo boys, what's yahoo boys code if I may ask.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by shugaboy6102(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so are you justifying his death by SARS even if he dresses like a yahoo boy. Very soon SARS will become endangered species in Nigeria because if they don't put a stop to this killings they will start picking them one by one
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Moneyboyz: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
When SARS Operatives are not getting what the want, they do what they want, remember never argue with an officer with firearms, remember most of them are retired cultist and armed robber they can reignite their alter ego again at anytime

There is one in my area who is a former kidnapper..
Everybody knows his story, he go prison come back con turn Sara. Na God know how

Today he's the number one terrorist in the community.
But who will face him when he's the LAW

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by edoairways: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Opotoyi5:
[s][/s]
Easy na grin grin. What did that suya seller commit again? grin
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by olusamuel01: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by olusamuel01: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A whole life got truncared and this is what this idiot has to say? what if he's a Yahoo boy? is death now the penalty for yahoo? With all your grammar this is the best you could come up with? I pray something like this happens to any of you relatives then you'll understand the gravity of what just happened

A whole life got truncared and this is what this idiot has to say? what if he's a Yahoo boy? is death now the penalty for yahoo? With all your grammar this is the best you could come up with? I pray something like this happens to any of you relatives then you'll understand the gravity of what just happened.. ode oshi... opening the septic tank called mouth everywhere
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by chriscrosss(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
Even if is a yahoo boy, never should SARS kill him..court owns the say..I don't blame them, wen buhari himself doesn't respect the law...
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Christmasdon(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Why does this only happens to the only son Abi only sons in quote.
I need an answer. omo iya mhi.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by eazriel09: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Are you trying to justify his killing even if he is a yahoo boy

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
from deep-deep down of me, I lay a CURSE on all the SARS, police and other security agencies in Nigeria who have been the devil and tormentor on the innocent and harmless citizens in the country, that: you all will never see the good things in life. as you have taken the lives of innocent people, you all shall foreverly experience sorrow mixed with misfortune in your lives. as you have made parents weep over their innocent children, so shall you all mourn your children in mysterious ways starting from this 2020 we are about to enter.

my CURSE on you devilish animals in police parchment shall start manifesting come this 2020.

I seek the forces of all the vengeful DEITIES in this country to manifest all the curses I laid on all of you tonight come this 2020.

their is no forgiveness. you are all tormentor. you shall be tormented. you shall be unfortunate. you shall be cursed.
all of you are cursed tonight.

the tears of motherhood shall torment you stupid animals in police form.

angry
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Goddyj(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
It will never be well with SARS and those that support their evil deeds
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by effido666: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hmmmm dis is grammar
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Crownwahley(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I can say is you're officially ins@ne
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by tobby20: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is there anything bad in the way and individual choose to dress again
Some people sef
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Alimat40: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
With the information before the mother petition should be written to the IG for prompt action. The excesse of the sars is becoming too frequent to be ignored. All Nigerians should do what needs done to bring Justice. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Melian(f): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Opotoyi5:
[s][/s]

You're sick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) / Maryam Sanda: 53 Spouses Killed By Their Partners In Two Years / Kess Billions, Nigerian Suspected Robber Declared Wanted By Police In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.