Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family (64080 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family / Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by somalianprince: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Welcome sir. They are all rushing Anambra cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by GOFRONT(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
nijabazaar:
Igbos and garden egg grin

I like Obj hohaa

Open your bible and search what food was served when Abraham, Jacob, Isaac, Moses had visitors...Garden Egg with pepper. Igbo people are ancient people and everything they do traditionally is in the bible!

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
RIP to the CEO.

Ebora of Owu on garden eggs and palmy diet.....

Osheeeyyy........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by rusher14: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
Wiseandtrue:

Igbos are free thinkers

For instance, they CANNOT condole the rubbish we are condoling with Tinubu in Lagos State.

They call a spade a spade. If Tinubu was an Igbo man, the moment he became too ambitious to the detriment of the people or starts derailing people all because of his ambition, they would have called him to order!!!

Don't get it twisted, when Tinubu stood up to OBJ then and retain the governor seat in Lagos, I applauded him because we needed opposition in this country and it is indeed healthy for our democracy.

But other than that he has crossed the line way too many times and nobody except the Afenifere has consistently brought his errors before him.

This is simply because if there's anything Tinubu knows how to do, is BLACKMAILING and BRIBERY which he has done to many individual/institutions.

But when the igbos are not happy with a leadership style, they ALL go all out for his head

Don't be upset with me, I am just stating the fact, you are obviously aware of.
[/s]

All this epistle is because of 2023.

No one is fooled.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
RichBoy247:
Who is the lord of the Igbos?

a. Olusegun Obasanjo
b. Goatluck Jonathan
c. Money a.k.a. Ego, Kudi, Owo
d. All of the above
e. None of the above

D
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Opotoyi5: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
post=85347546:
RIP to the CEO.

Ebora of Owu on a garden egg and palmy diet.....

Osheeeyyy........
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by majamajic(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
RichBoy247:

a. Olusegun Obasanjo
b. Goatluck Jonathan
d. All of the above
e. None of the above

Why are u running up and down

Ezeude family alone has about 10 billionaires

U must have heard about nwabufo only , the most flanbouyant and popular

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by samteebiz3: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I use to like one Beloxi biscuit like that, is this just a coincidence of name or what?

Meanwhile OBJ has shrunken in size as age is gradually telling on him.

The grim reality of life is that no matter how wealthy, powerful, talented and beautiful you are, one day ageing and death will take it's course on you.
Then I ask why all this rat race that has led to so much hatred, wickedness, violence, pride, tribalism and the likes?

Wise thinking sir! Will you be my friend?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by saajus: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
RIP
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by daddytime(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

If you listen to Kanu's assertion on Jubril then you will not rule it out cause we live in a country where anything can happen!!!

You know? They almost succeeded with Yaradua, may he rest in peace if not for Dora Akunyili, may she also rest in peace and other Nigerians who refused to key into their evil conspiracy and all that time, not a single word from a northerner!!!

So who is to say that they'll not try again

Then federal character was respected, rule of law was followed so it flopped

But who will stop them now when they successfully killed the first obstacle and mistake they encountered in their first trial (The Federal Character)

Incidences that happened even before this president took over is enough for you to insist that Buhari go for a DNA that if you are still with a brain

I doff my hat....intelligently submitted...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

If you listen to Kanu's assertion on Jubril then you will not rule it out cause we live in a country where anything can happen!!!

You know? They almost succeeded with Yaradua, may he rest in peace if not for Dora Akunyili, may she also rest in peace and other Nigerians who refused to key into their evil conspiracy and all that time, not a single word from a northerner!!!

So who is to say that they'll not try again

Then federal character was respected, rule of law was followed so it flopped

But who will stop them now when they successfully killed the first obstacle and mistake they encountered in their first trial (The Federal Character)

Incidences that happened even before this president took over is enough for you to insist that Buhari go for a DNA that if you are still with a brain
Why do you waste your time replying that thug.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by baby124: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kai Stella, after fighting concubines and doing all to keep the husbands attention.., sheโ€™s not here anymore and one quiet wife is just cruising and enjoying! This life sef! No kill yourself for anybody!
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Opotoyi5:
[s][/s]
grin You just don't want the happiness of that dead vulture meat seller.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Ayobami7(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
ๆ— ่Š็š„
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Igbos are free thinkers

For instance, they CANNOT condole the rubbish we are condoling with Tinubu in Lagos State.

They call a spade a spade. If Tinubu was an Igbo man, the moment he became too ambitious to the detriment of the people or starts derailing people all because of his ambition, they would have called him to order!!!

Don't get it twisted, when Tinubu stood up to OBJ then and retain the governor seat in Lagos, I applauded him because we needed opposition in this country and it is indeed healthy for our democracy.

But other than that he has crossed the line way too many times and nobody except the Afenifere has consistently brought his errors before him.

This is simply because if there's anything Tinubu knows how to do, is BLACKMAILING and BRIBERY which he has done to many individual/institutions.

But when the igbos are not happy with a leadership style, they ALL go all out for his head

Don't be upset with me, I am just stating the fact, you are obviously aware of.

Stop pretending to be a free thinker, nothing motivates an average Igbo man than attack on Tinubu. Ask yourself these 2 questions - What brought Tinubu into the subject matter, secondly, how many Epistles have you written about corrupt Igbo politicians?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Starhearts: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Una try ooo
So naa garden egg dem dey take use do condolences abi?
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by chukwugoziegi: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
iSlayer:
F**k me! Beloxxi is owned by an Igbo man?!

Igbo Amaka.

Yes o!
Beloxxi has one of the best Nigerian Made Biscuit. #Fact

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by chukwugoziegi: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
nijabazaar:

I like Obj hohaa

Correct food.
Garden Egg and Peanut better.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by gidgiddy: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
FlyoruB:

Yinmu. Una be hypocrites. This coming from someone from a tribe that literally worships Nnmadi Kanu and turn to mumu over his delusions (like the jubril crap amongst other foolishness ). The same una allowed Ojukwu to lead igbos to a mass slaughter, yet you have the nerve to talk crap about others? How many of una don lick Kanu pisss today? Have small shame na.

All this should tell you that the people Igbos follow are freedom fighters. They do this because they want to be free and independent.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Advocate500: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
FlyoruB:

You always come across as a market woman. Just talking anyhow. That you actually believe the jibril crap is enough to call to question your mental faculty. Try and learn to get your points across with a few words instead of this crappy and lenghty nonsense you are fond of writing. Anyone that worships Kanu and swallows/defends his delusions is suffering from a mental illness. undecided
u have been insulting him without passing any massage, but he maintain his calm and keep schooling u ,it has shown their is a greater difference between u two, one is sane the other one is more like a tribal bigots who is not ready to reason beyond tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by grandstar(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sabby1:

Absolutely true
You just earned my respect

The "British hate" may be too strong a phrase
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by MetaPhysical: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I use to like one Beloxi biscuit like that, is this just a coincidence of name or what?

The grim reality of life is that no matter how wealthy, powerful, talented and beautiful you are, one day ageing and death will take it's course on you.
Then I ask why all this rat race that has led to so much hatred, wickedness, violence, pride, tribalism and the likes?

I wonder myself. Baba used to be the biggest sized man in the room, now he is the smallest. Na wah o!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Jibsy203(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
superlanny:
See the fruit dem pack put for baba front, because they say he looks like a baboon or a monkey, dosent mean they should treat him that way,people sha. God dey o
Ur mouth de lick
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by InvertedHammer: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
nijabazaar:

/
It is good for your cholesterol.

Have you ever had blood works to check yourself?
While at it, let them check your blood pressure too.

It is better to know now than blaming faceless villagers when people don't take their health seriously.
\

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

Our leaders thrive in all you've mentioned to achieve their aims politically. It's the masses who are always at the receiving end. They unleash all manners of sentiments. But behind the scenes, they're more united than you think. Set awon ti ko gbadun

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Indifferent2020: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Obasanjo is a Nationalist,a detribalized Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Jflex07(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
RichBoy247:

a. Olusegun Obasanjo
b. Goatluck Jonathan
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
Jobless yellowbar Muslim cum afonja skull miner constituting nuisance on nairaland. Have you eaten ewedu and amala today whilst mining a skull? poor wretched imp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by 77up(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
nijabazaar:

I like Obj hohaa
what's in that plate?
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Rapmoney(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
tstx:
G

G for Gbola
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Dangrace01: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
superlanny:
See the fruit dem pack put for baba front, because they say he looks like a baboon or a monkey, dosent mean they should treat him that way,people sha. God dey o

You dey overeason. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 / #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.