Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,967 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family (64547 Views)

Obasanjo And Museveni Tour Lato Milk Factory In Uganda(video and photos / Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by adenigga(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
eventlamp:

Igbo enwe eze (igbos have no king/lord). Unlike other tribes, A typical Igbo Man is very independent and industrious. He doesn't believe in Lords and Kings reason the britain hated them because they were practically impossible to control.

This has both been a blessing and a political curse.

You're on point!

May God bless you!!!

A lot of people does not know anything about Hausa. Igbo & Yoruba traditional political systems, hence, their confusions.

Sir, I respect your scholarly comment.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by anonymous1759(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Igbos are free thinkers

For instance, they CANNOT condole the rubbish we are condoling with Tinubu in Lagos State.

They call a spade a spade. If Tinubu was an Igbo man, the moment he became too ambitious to the detriment of the people or starts derailing people all because of his ambition, they would have called him to order!!!

Don't get it twisted, when Tinubu stood up to OBJ then and retain the governor seat in Lagos, I applauded him because we needed opposition in this country and it is indeed healthy for our democracy.

But other than that he has crossed the line way too many times and nobody except the Afenifere has consistently brought his errors before him.

This is simply because if there's anything Tinubu knows how to do, is BLACKMAILING and BRIBERY which he has done to many individual/institutions.

But when the igbos are not happy with a leadership style, they ALL go all out for his head

Don't be upset with me, I am just stating the fact, you are obviously aware of.

Tinubu knows how to play politics that's all I can say. Rochas was too Dumb imposing your son inlaw on a state. Politics is chop I chop and follow public opinion act as the king maker.

Make other people feel important too. As big as Tinubu when he needs your favour he travels to meet you that shows respect It's a strong strategy.

Tinubu asked his wife to step down after two time Tenure but the masses gave her a third chance.

Since 2003. Tinubu has raised 3 Governors if Tinubu's son decides to run for Governorship someday eyebrows Will not be raised that much because of the seed his dad sowed.

No tribe is weak if Tinubu over step today he'll be booted out. Oshiomole should learn from him.

Igbos don't know how to play politics that's why it seem they can't have a king. Power belongs to the people. If you feel too big for them you'll be booted out. That's where Tinubu is good at he seeks opinion then act as the marker. OBJ was respected before not as before. He thinks everything should resolve around him.

When Akerelodu saga was on some leaders would have left but Tinubu stayed back and ate the humble pile if he'd left that would be his doom Tinubu is good.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Joee2932: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Is OBJ hungry? Eating garden egg like small hungry man.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by waledeji(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
FlyoruB:

You always come across as a market woman. Just talking anyhow. That you actually believe the jibril crap is enough to call to question your mental faculty. Try and learn to get your points across with a few words instead of this crappy and lenghty nonsense you are fond of writing. Anyone that worships Kanu and swallows/defends his delusions is suffering from a mental illness. undecided

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by CSTR2: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
Obasanjo will ever be grateful to the south east for his very presidency.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by ikechukwucaesar(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
I[s]gbo enwe eze (igbos have no king/lord). Unlike other tribes, A typical Igbo Man is very independent and industrious. He doesn't believe in Lords and Kings reason the britain hated them because they were practically impossible to control.

This has both been a blessing and a political curse. [/quote]
[/s]

GOD bless you. everyone is king in his fathers house.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Emmyloyalty: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
superlanny:
See the fruit dem pack put for baba front, because they say he looks like a baboon or a monkey, dosent mean they should treat him that way,people sha. God dey o

Garden egg is a vegetable and not a fruit. Okay?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by NnamdiCheges(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
FlyoruB:

You always come across as a market woman. Just talking anyhow. That you actually believe the jibril crap is enough to call to question your mental faculty. Try and learn to get your points across with a few words instead of this crappy and lenghty nonsense you are fond of writing. Anyone that worships Kanu and swallows/defends his delusions is suffering from a mental illness. undecided

Nepotism has actually blocked your sense of discernment.
What has Kanu's separatist struggle has to do with Tinubu's infamous political & financial brigandage.
Didn't you see how Rocha's was sent packing in Imo state?
Pls learn, and stop embarrassing your people.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Esseite:
All in one picture:
- Beloxxi industries...
- Next and Sab Miller Industries...
- Obasanjo farms...

- What do your current leaders do for a living?...
- what have they mastered to be able to give to you as your leader?

The family was one of the military contractors, under Obasanjo administrations (1999-2007)
If you know you know.
Not biscuit related. As some mentioned Beloxxi's cracker biscuit.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by prinzfavian(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please, I need a Loan... Someone should help me please.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Expert17: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
prince3009:
Many people from one particular tribe will stop eating Beloxxy biscuits from today onwards with the knowledge that it belongs to an Igbo man ;
grin grin grin

Children of Hate!

The way u stop looking for free data by using GLO,...... And entering Night bus to LAGOS to make money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Augustenite(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
eventlamp:

Igbo enwe eze (igbos have no king/lord). Unlike other tribes, A typical Igbo Man is very independent and industrious. He doesn't believe in Lords and Kings reason the britain hated them because they were practically impossible to control.

This has both been a blessing and a political curse.

Why are the Igbos so proud? Even God detest pride and people boasting. You people think you are the wisiest in the whole wide world. Whereas all your wiseness are just foolishness. I pity the common man In your land, becus foolish people like you will not allow sovereigty to come near them. Woe to the pride hearted.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by lereinter(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
These are large size men
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by lereinter(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
These are large size men,,
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Ishilove: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
A condolence visit yet everyone seems cheerful like it's a darned get together. Ayam not understanding undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by ableguy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I use to like one Beloxi biscuit like that, is this just a coincidence of name or what?

Meanwhile OBJ has shrunken in size as age is gradually telling on him.

The grim reality of life is that no matter how wealthy, powerful, talented and beautiful you are, one day ageing and death will take it's course on you.
Then I ask why all this rat race that has led to so much hatred, wickedness, violence, pride, tribalism and the likes?

So true Bro, what counts is using our life and resources to serve Jehovah

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by executive12: 12:55am On Dec 31, 2019
RichBoy247:
Who is the lord of the Igbos?

a. Olusegun Obasanjo
b. Goatluck Jonathan
c. Money a.k.a. Ego, Kudi, Owo
d. All of the above
e. None of the above

Tribalist fool.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by executive12: 12:56am On Dec 31, 2019
bluebay:
They wanna use Garden Eggs and Usoji to kill baba o...

Morons* are crawling out.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by bluebay(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2019
executive12:

Morons* are crawling out.
Fool has commented...
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Expert17:

The way u stop looking for free data by using GLO,...... And entering Night bus to LAGOS to make money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I personally don't use glo because it is a scam network that claims to give as much as 20gb with N500 where what they actually give is N20mb...go and read review about network providers and you will see that Glo is the worst when it comes to both calls and data. Remove yoruba custoners and glo would pack up! grin

Last two years when the useless telecom telescam company came to Onitsha with their branded bus and set up a canopy in the premises of the Obi of Onitsha's Ofala festival which the "audio submarine cable network" claims to sponsor, I personally dissuaded people from buying their sims! cool cool The few who bought it eventually saw reasons as to why I told them not to.

As for entering night bus to Lagos, I don't see how where any Nigerian goes is a problem or you want us to talk about the countless Yoruba tailors littered all over Onitsha and Nnewi that didn't even travel for the yuletide season. undecided

Talk of something else boy! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.