Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family (64107 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family / Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Aiyk2333: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
FlyoruB:

You always come across as a market woman. Just talking anyhow. That you actually believe the jibril crap is enough to call to question your mental faculty. Try and learn to get your points across with a few words instead of this crappy and lenghty nonsense you are fond of writing. Anyone that worships Kanu and swallows/defends his delusions is suffering from a mental illness. undecided
ur actually the dumb fellow here talking like a bush timid man.. give him reasons why the jubril brouhaha is crap, he's only telling you with facts why u shouldn't rue the possibility!!!! daft people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Ademoore07(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
eventlamp:

Igbo enwe eze (igbos have no king/lord). Unlike other tribes, A typical Igbo Man is very independent and industrious. He doesn't believe in Lords and Kings reason the britain hated them because they were practically impossible to control.

This has both been a blessing and a political curse.
but Nnamdi Kanu is your lord and leader.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by mexbee1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I use to like one Beloxi biscuit like that, is this just a coincidence of name or what?

Meanwhile OBJ has shrunken in size as age is gradually telling on him.

The grim reality of life is that no matter how wealthy, powerful, talented and beautiful you are, one day ageing and death will take it's course on you.
Then I ask why all this rat race that has led to so much hatred, wickedness, violence, pride, tribalism and the likes?

Yes he is d ceo of the biscuit u love
Damn Proud to be Igbo
#Igbo Amaka
#Anambra Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Aiyk2333: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ademoore07:
but Nnamdi Kanu is your lord and leader.
tell me one thing he has said about this government that has no iota of truth!! just one!!! be scholastic or lemme say apply rationality devoid of sentiments or tribal preferences
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by knowhowk: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I use to like one Beloxi biscuit like that, is this just a coincidence of name or what?

The grim reality of life is that no matter how wealthy, powerful, talented and beautiful you are, one day ageing and death will take it's course on you.
Then I ask why all this rat race that has led to so much hatred, wickedness, violence, pride, tribalism and the likes?

. True Talk.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
iSlayer:
F**k me! Beloxxi is owned by an Igbo man?!

Igbo Amaka.
Lol, I know some people aren't aware beloxxi is owned by ezeude from Anambra. ...cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
superlanny:
See the fruit dem pack put for baba front, because they say he looks like a baboon or a monkey, dosent mean they should treat him that way,people sha. God dey o
grin
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Munzy14(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

not a coincidence.
The beloxxi u know belongs to ezeude from uke, in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by propynich123: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Tembebe: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
I always thought Obasanjo is the ugliest man I have ever seen,but that first man in the ist pic, chai..... shocked shocked
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Many people from one particular tribe will stop eating Beloxxy biscuits from today onwards with the knowledge that it belongs to an Igbo man ;
grin grin grin

Children of Hate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by oodua1stson: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
RichBoy247:
Who is the lord of the Igbos?

a. Olusegun Obasanjo
b. Goatluck Jonathan
c. Money a.k.a. Ego, Kudi, Owo
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
when will you have sense ?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by IpobAntidote: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
FlyoruB:

Yinmu. Una be hypocrites. This coming from someone from a tribe that literally worships Nnmadi Kanu and turn to mumu over his delusions (like the jubril crap amongst other foolishness ). The same una allowed Ojukwu to lead igbos to a mass slaughter, yet you have the nerve to talk crap about others? How many of una don lick Kanu pisss today? Have small shame na.

Aptly stated. No need to add anything, you said whats on my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by oodua1stson: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
superlanny:
See the fruit dem pack put for baba front, because they say he looks like a baboon or a monkey, dosent mean they should treat him that way,people sha. God dey o
have some respect. Dont be an oloriburuku. That man stands a legend.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Cyberterror: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
prince3009:
Many people from one particular tribe will stop eating Beloxxy biscuits from today onwards with the knowledge that it belongs to an Igbo man ;
grin grin grin

Children of Hate!
His biscuit factory is in Ogun state. He pays his taxes to Ogun state government. You can't find his biscuits in Imo state. I guess it only circulates in the southwest region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Aiyk2333: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cyberterror:
His biscuit factory is in Ogun state. He pays his taxes to Ogun state government. You can't find his biscuits in Imo state. I guess it only circulates in the southwest region.
many people don't know alot of factories in the south west, ogun, and Lagos precisely belong to igbos, a case like this would make some bigots begin to condemn the biscuits reasons why the CEO's of these companies stay low-key

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Cyberterror: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Aiyk2333:

many people don't know alot of factories in the south west, ogun, and Lagos precisely belong to igbos, a case like this would make some bigots begin to condemn the biscuits reasons why the CEO's of these companies stay low-key
I guess that's why Obasanjo knew him. He must have built the factory during Obasanjo's tenure and settled baba with millions or billions as was the custom then.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by itsme01: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Seems like Obasanjo is getting shorter

after the age of 21 al huma begin to shrink in height
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by whoawa(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
eventlamp:

Igbo enwe eze (igbos have no king/lord). Unlike other tribes, A typical Igbo Man is very independent and industrious. He doesn't believe in Lords and Kings reason the britain hated them because they were practically impossible to control.

This has both been a blessing and a political curse.

If you know you go know
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Nnemuka(f): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Beloxxi CEO is from Uke?
Anambra state has billionaires oo
From Arthur eze, to peter obi, to Orange drugs, to Beloxxi, to Ibeto and the list continues.
We are blessed kiss

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Abujaexpress: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
See Baba and palmy
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by roladex(f): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
RichBoy247:
Who is the lord of the Igbos?

a. Olusegun Obasanjo
b. Goatluck Jonathan
c. Money a.k.a. Ego, Kudi, Owo
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
u need brain surgery
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by delawal: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
ndi Igbo na emebe ofuma
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Kobicove(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
bluebay:
They wanna use Garden Eggs and Usoji to kill baba o...

It's not usoji, its ósé óji
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Savagethe21st(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
It will be well one day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90ebtj21t4 Hello guys i'm a producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or corrections.Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by balodihno14(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
FlyoruB:

Yinmu. Una be hypocrites. This coming from someone from a tribe that literally worships Nnmadi Kanu and turn to mumu over his delusions (like the jubril crap amongst other foolishness ). The same una allowed Ojukwu to lead igbos to a mass slaughter, yet you have the nerve to talk crap about others? How many of una don lick Kanu pisss today? Have small shame na.

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by 247days: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

after the age of 21 al huma begin to shrink in height
[/s]
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by myfan: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Is this an attempt to kill 'baba' via garden egg? I don't understand.

This reminds me of those days when my mother in an attempt to gauge the quantity of food (Garri) our stomach can consume, she would exclusively prepare 3 cups of Garri and keep for you. If you finish it, then she becomes afraid of you that you can swallow 'somebody'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
He must know the family very well, who is that junior?
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by charlesditro: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
FlyoruB:

It is not every comment one must respond to......responding to a comment such as this will only bring one down to your level of progression in such a time like this....when we cannot brag of anything of valuable product this scam of country have produced....even the phone u are using to spew this rubish, we cannot make, or assemble....but I will respond to ur delusion and let it fade away as 2019 passes.......as of 2020....i shall refrain from such moral molestation.......The saying Igbo has no king is more like a proverb....does not necessarily mean there are no rulers in igbo land......it means that their verdict is not always final but can be questioned even by a child if need be.......it does not also mean there are no regards or respect for rulers or royalty.....but there is no godftherism..... We do not prostrate to anyone in greeting, only to a king as they are believed to be spirits.....even while alive their burial rights are already performed.... we believe that all men are born equal......do note that KANU is a prince of his kingdom being the son of a king.....which explains the photos above....its is no delusion that nigeria is a failed country....with biased motives......igbos were already being slaughtered and murdered in masses before ojukwu came in......he we stood behind ready for anything for the worst is come.......I do not not hate any tribe...I do not think Igbo's are superior to any other tribe......but we are resilient for a fact.......after the civil war, we lost everything...lives and properties alike........ Awolowo gave 20 pounds to those whose savings were worth millions not withstanding how much dey had.......fast forward to now......check and balance..... If not for anything show some respect.....if what happend to the Igbo's happened to any other tribe, dey wouldn't have recovered by now. I am proud to be Igbo but I don't carry it as a badge of honor.....but it is with a sense of pride to know that however, what come may, after the storm comes new dawn...... The risen sun...... Go and find something to be proud of besides speaking your native tongue everywhere so you can be noticed........the language does not make the tribe, the strong willed spirit does.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by franchasng: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Igbos are free thinkers

For instance, they CANNOT condole the rubbish we are condoling with Tinubu in Lagos State.

They call a spade a spade. If Tinubu was an Igbo man, the moment he became too ambitious to the detriment of the people or starts derailing people all because of his ambition, they would have called him to order!!!

Don't get it twisted, when Tinubu stood up to OBJ then and retain the governor seat in Lagos, I applauded him because we needed opposition in this country and it is indeed healthy for our democracy.

But other than that he has crossed the line way too many times and nobody except the Afenifere has consistently brought his errors before him.

This is simply because if there's anything Tinubu knows how to do, is BLACKMAILING and BRIBERY which he has done to many individual/institutions.

But when the igbos are not happy with a leadership style, they ALL go all out for his head

Don't be upset with me, I am just stating the fact, you are obviously aware of.
if not that I am married eh, oya take this kiss kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family by franchasng: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nnemuka:
Beloxxi CEO is from Uke?
Anambra state has billionaires oo
From Arthur eze, to peter obi, to Orange drugs, to Beloxxi, to Ibeto and the list continues.
We are blessed kiss
Yes nne oma Igbos are blessed; Igbos control the economy of Nigeria. Hausa-Fulanis have Dangote and dew others, Yorubas have Adenuga, Alakija and many others but Igbos have thousands of industry owners and CEOS all over Igbo land.

It is not by power, it is natural, it came from God. And I am working so hard and praying my company join the league in years to come so we can keep flying the Igbo flag.

The only success we Igbos need in Nigeria now is federal political success, that's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) / President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.