Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep (38313 Views)

Lampard Hits Back At Klopp Over Chelsea Spending Jibe / Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting / Jose Mourinho Aims Dig At Jurgen Klopp Over Virgil Van Dijk Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Yusman316(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
lexy2014:

How much did guardiola spend at barca?
Barca have the best football academy in the world, and u still want them to spend huge amount of money on players?
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by bewla(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
ghettokid1:
who no like better thing?
everybody they eye our almighty klop now
We no they walk alone now everybody want to walk with us

few years ago
when does that no me
as Liverpool fc supporter see me

they mock me by saying

Never walk alone in shame or pride my response is

I walk with holy ghost

now not only Barcelona fans

Arsenal fc man United fc Madrid fans

can't keep the faith

them want thief my couch
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by einsteine(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ombudsdabomb:

Dortmund beat Madrid 5:0 in champions league

When?

Liar.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Yusman316:

Barca have the best football academy in the world, and u still want them to spend huge amount of money on players?

Did u read d comment to which I responded? If u didn't, pls let me no
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Lamasta(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
mvem:
Do you know one of the managers that have a higher win rate against Pep...It is klopp since from the days in Germany...go and check the records...I am not saying Pep is not one of the greatest but Klopp has a better record to him head to head

Between Pep and Klopp who is better?
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by YungJo207(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
anonymous1759:

How many cups pep done win for klop head? Over 8. Klop self dey respect pep

Seriously? Abeg name them...

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by anonymous1759(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
YungJo207:

Seriously? Abeg name them...

He won 7 trophies in EPL same competition klops is also a contender and a couple in Germany grin

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by mvem(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Skepticus:

Klopp, household name in Germany?

D way some of una dey reason ehnnnn...

Where do you put the legend, Jupp Heynckes?

D Klopp that you have all been yapping about won his first trophy for the club 3 years after becoming their coach.

Guardiola, in his second year almost turned your overhyped premier league into a farmers league and exposed their donkey style of football for what it was.

That Manchester City is experiencing a dip in form at the moment is no excuse for you to ever compare Klopp with Mourinho. Klopp knows this and has admitted severally that Guardiola is a coach in a league of its own.

klopp left Dortmund and both Bayern and Utd came for his signature. Klopp was very popular in Germany right from Mainz, I rest my case.He stayed 3 years to win first trophy because he was rebuiding from scratch... team having Allen,lambert, kolo toure, mignolet, etc. Guardiola came into mancity with a team having Silva, aguero, nasri,kompany,etc world class players....be realistic, klopp had a tougher job to do...klopp is making epl look more like a donkey league compared to pep. Pep best season was 2 seasons ago and at this time mancity was 1st with about 8-10 points gap while Liverpool is first
now with 13 points gap(with an outstanding game). Liverpool has no home defeat since 2017, has just one defeat in the league in a whole year, back to back UCL finals, etc etc....
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Surfacebaba: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
of course klopp of Liverpool should be the man to take Barcelona to promise land,barca should
forget ,guardiola,klopp is the man
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by EbukaHades10(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubcandid:
He has the most expensive defender and goalkeeper in the world and dont forget he nearly got dortmund relegated. Guardiola has never finished outside top 4 in his career.
Just to bring down his achievements, u typed this lie?

Check ur google again to know the most expensive defender and goalkeeper

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by ubcandid(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
kingkakaone:

Are you for real right now?
He almost hot Dortmund relegated? Are you sure you are not drunk?
SMH.
Most of you are always sentimental in judgements, no wonder Nigeria is where she is at the moment.
You can buy me the bing to be sure am drunk.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by ubcandid(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
EbukaHades10:

Am not bringing any one down. I love both of them, i just dont like the baseless comparison. He bought them as most expensive.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by osazsky(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kingosytex:
Klopp is the man!!!!!

Fraudiola is also good but always depends on a large and sizeable pocket like that of sheikh before he can perform his miracles.

Klopp has proven to be the finest coach on the planet, he did it with Dortmund and has done it again with Liverpool.

The man is too good!!!!!!!!
Nigerians and foolishness,u bought a keeper for over 60m bought a defender for 80m,bought fabiho for over 40m,bought keita for 50m,Salah,mane,wanyama, and u say u have not spent na wah for una,to me the best coach still remains rineri for d Leicester magic,that is d definition of I didn't spent not these money wasters

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by ubcandid(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
mvem:
he had Eto, Messi, pique, Iniesta, puyol, xavi,etc...guy! ...he took the job at the best possible time
If he didnt make good use of them you wouldnt be saying this. Those that came after him how did they fare?

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by osazsky(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
EbukaHades10:

liverpool beeker is d most expensive keeper,van Dirk and manguire are d most expensive defender,75m for van dyke with 5m adds on while manguire 80m paid out rightly I laugh at people that say liverpool has not spent I dont know how they define d word spent, the truth of d matter is dat there is so much at stake now that nobody cares what u spend provided u deliver,I still remember how asenal brag about not spending,look at what they have become even now that they have money
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by kyuniii(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Who no like better thing? even barca want better coach.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by osazsky(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
EbukaHades10:

yeah
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by engrchykae(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Timileyin1234:
They are mad they should come and carry him.
All they do is to be eyeing everything in EPL
if Barca board members decide to go for klopp,it's a done deal
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Expert17:

Pathetic post without statistics.....
Last 10 world best= la liga
Last 10 UCL trophy= la liga 6.
Last 8 finals btw La liga and EPL team= la liga won all
Messi HV world best Dan d whole EPL....

So keep quiet with ur sympathetic post

Eventually Klopp will win EPL dis season, after ur 30 years draught, adding to last season UCL......
He has done more dan wat was expected....... So dere s possiblity he mite leave......... N stop talking as if strange deals DNT happen every now and den
Those stats you posted above has been answered by me on another thread.
Are you not surprised that with all those stats you listed never reduced the popularity of the EPL?
Haven't you known that you can't stay without watching the EPL but most EPL fans don't care or watch laliga?
Do you know that the EPL wil continue to be gaining viewers worldwide on weekly basis than your laliga, upon all the stats?

Relax and enjoy the EPL and learn from it.
Laliga has nothing to offer you in terms of intrigues and competition, plus the television clarity and the fans mood, everything is top notch.

I bet you can't stay a season without watching the most wonderful league worldwide which is EPL but most EPL fans don't even care about your Laliga.

By the way, after Messi, laliga won't be a league for even the few people like you. Next decade will be a big problem for their organizers.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Timileyin1234(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
engrchykae:
if Barca board members decide to go for klopp,it's a done deal
Then we sign Gerrard
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by andrewbaba44: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
Guardiola was privileged to coach Barca in Messi era. Even Louis Enrique who never won any trophy as a coach before won treble in his first season at Barca. Let pep go to Ac Milan and resurrect the team to life and i will give him credit. Like the other dude rightly said, pep always run to a club with large squard and huge money to flourish

Lol so you are expecting luis enrique to win trophy as a coach while coaching roma and celta vigo?

You are a comedian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
osazsky:
Nigerians and foolishness,u bought a keeper for over 60m bought a defender for 80m,bought fabiho for over 40m,bought keita for 50m,Salah,mane,wanyama, and u say u have not spent na wah for una,to me the best coach still remains rineri for d Leicester magic,that is d definition of I didn't spent not these money wasters
Because of your hate you added a player that is not even in Liverpool. Please ask the club that has wanyama before you continue to expose yourself.

You osazsky, you have always been anti Klopp and Liverpool all because you support City, a club you started supporting 3 years ago, SMH.

I always see you on Liverpool's thread and I noticed it since last season. You obviously are full of pains since this season due to Liverpool's fortunes lately.
Better get rid of your bitterness before it becomes another thing. wink
osazsky:
Because of your hate you added a player that is not even in Liverpool. Please ask the club that has wanyama before you continue to expose yourself.

You osazsky, you have always been anti Klopp and Liverpool all because you support City, a club you started supporting 3 years ago, SMH.

I always see you on Liverpool's thread and I noticed it since last season. You obviously are full of pains since this season due to Liverpool's fortunes lately.
Better get rid of your bitterness before it becomes another thing.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by dumininu01(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
osazsky:
wanyama ke grin grin...
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by yousooph(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
And all thi[/color]s hypocrite Barcelona fans will be calling klopp incompetence, saying it's VAR that is helping him.....

Now you all want him bah grin

We are not selling ooooo, in case you don't know tongue[color=#990000]
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Amalekki: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Barca please come and carry Klopp comot from useless Liverpool biko very urgent! grin
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by webngnews: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Oh
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Chingykay77(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Timileyin1234:

E get one thread whey those idiots dey bully us just because we comot them for semi final
Them forget say that motto "Never walk alone " na to represent the whole English team when in champions league and other European leagues
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lamasta:

Between Pep and Klopp who is better?

Klopp is better because Klopp beat him more
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubcandid:
If he didnt make good use of them you wouldnt be saying this. Those that came after him how did they fare?

Luiz Enrique
Tito Villanova
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by osazsky(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
dumininu01:
wanyama ke grin grin...
sorry typo wjanma or so
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by osazsky(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
kingkakaone:

Better get rid of your bitterness before it becomes another thing. wink

Better get rid of your bitterness before it becomes another thing.
did d English fa give u a golden sex doll as trophy for supporting liverpool since 1958 when biafra got freedom
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
osazsky:
did d English fa give u a golden sex doll as trophy for supporting liverpool since 1958 when biafra got freedom
First of all I'm a Madrid fan.
Secondly, Biafra hasn't gotten their freedom so please wake up from your self induced illusion.
Finally, Try to get rid of your hate as Man City owners didn't give you anything for such high level of hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. / England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite / Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.