Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Sister Runs Away From Home Again. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Runs Away From Home Again. (2280 Views)

Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Runs Away From Home Again. by kelvee(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2019
Kapeter:
raising kids isn't that easy my g especially when parent aren't all that well doing. Not to now talk of the breadwinner dying. Not every kid can take society pressure, sometimes they want to try and help their surviving parent but they mostly don't know it's a foolish part.

Op, there's nothing you can do except your mum is a troublemaker that can make sure she will go to the man that impregnate your sister and go force him to look after her only.

And i think you as a brother has failed in your duty sha. But it's not too late sha, show your sister a whole lot of love. She needs it.
Alright *kapeter* thank you for this.
Re: My Sister Runs Away From Home Again. by jesmond3945: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2019
kelvee:

He died two years ago
you would have stepped in. I am really sorry.
Re: My Sister Runs Away From Home Again. by kelvee(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2019
austine4real:
The reason ur sister ran away is because she needs love .

I've seen a lot

Most of this small small girls when they lack love and attention they tends to seek it somewhere...

But they always fall into the wrong hands
She didn't do it because she lacked Love.
According to the message she sent, she thought mum wanted to force her to abort her pregnancy
Re: My Sister Runs Away From Home Again. by kelvee(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2019
jesmond3945:
you would have stepped in. I am really sorry.
I'm trying to do that, but school is almost making it difficult. I became a unizik student last year.
Re: My Sister Runs Away From Home Again. by austine4real(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2019
kelvee:

She didn't do it because she lacked Love.
According to the message she sent, she thought mum wanted to force her to abort her pregnancy

Noted bro

How is she doing now??

1 Like

Re: My Sister Runs Away From Home Again. by kelvee(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
austine4real:

Noted bro

How is she doing now??
We've finally reached the boys family and the boy.
My sis will return today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped / Months Of The Year In Yoruba / It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.