Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent (521 Views)

Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' / While Killing Our Men The Herdsmen Boasted Nothing Would Happen To Them / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by megawealth01: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has appealed to Nigerians not to let terrorists divide the country along religious lines, following execution of some Christians and Muslims by the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP).

The president made the call in a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Friday.

Buhari, who was reacting to the reported execution of some innocent citizens, said: “I am profoundly saddened and shocked by the death of innocent hostages in the hands of remorseless, godless, callous gangs of mass murderers that have given Islam a bad name through their atrocities.

“We should, under no circumstance, let the terrorists divide us by turning Christians against Muslims because these barbaric killers don’t represent Islam and millions of other law-abiding Muslims around the world.

“As a President, the collective security of all Nigerians is my major preoccupation and the death of an innocent Christian or Muslim distresses me.’’

Buhari said the terrorists had no clearly defined agenda except the pursuit of evil through indiscriminate murder of innocent people, contrary to the teachings of Islam, which prohibits massacre.

According to him, no true Muslim will be shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ while killing innocent people, an evil frequently condemned by the Holy Qur’an.

“These agents of darkness are enemies of our common humanity and they don’t spare any victim, whether they are Muslims or Christians, and therefore, we shouldn’t let them divide us and turn us against one another.

“The goal of these psychopaths is to cause confusion and spread distrust between Muslims and Christians, despite the fact that they aren’t representing the interest of Muslims or Islam.

“While I condemn this evil, I wish to reassure Nigerians that this administration will not lower its guards in the war against terrorism, and we will continue to intensify our efforts towards strengthening international cooperation and collaboration to break the backbone of these evil doers,’’ the president stressed.

Buhari called on all Nigerians to be united against terrorists and avoid unhelpful conspiracy theories that serve the interest of Boko Haram terrorists and ISWAP.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/buhari-no-true-muslim-will-be-shouting.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by JoogleJoo: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
FTC

New here do but Nigeria jagajaga sha.

Inasmuch as nowhere is safe Nigeria's insecurity is due to selfishness and nepotism. Man kill man to prove nonsense point. Make we kuku divide.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
But they do

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by MaddySav: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Islam-a-bad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by dawnomike(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Okay ooo... No person should be killed by anyone be he innocent or not except as stipulated by the law

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
They will soon place fatwa on you.
Jihad is a must for you all. Stop all these lies.

But If we live together my oxygen no go disturb your oxygen. But no.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by TechTanic(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
True
Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by sweetonugbu: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Is there anything like "true Muslim"?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by kiyosaki1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Taqiyya we know how it works . Bubu keep deceiving the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by Kingosytex(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Is he trying to say that Osama, Skekau, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Abu Musab al-Barnawi, Ayman Mohammed Rabie al-Zawahiri and Abdulmutalab aren't true muslims?

The names i listed depict exactly what Mohammed was. Mohammed was a terrorist and a confusionist.

Any muslim that doesn't kill is practicising a different religion because their god and their prophet commanded them to kill unbelievers.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by referandum(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
You that is not shouting it but you're killing us everyday with economic bomb kwanu
Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by godlyguy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Who decides guilty or innocent folks? Shehu sharap na if you gat nothing to say shu
megawealth01:
President Muhammadu Buhari has appealed to Nigerians not to let terrorists divide the country along religious lines, following execution of some Christians and Muslims by the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP).

The president made the call in a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Friday.

Buhari, who was reacting to the reported execution of some innocent citizens, said: “I am profoundly saddened and shocked by the death of innocent hostages in the hands of remorseless, godless, callous gangs of mass murderers that have given Islam a bad name through their atrocities.

“We should, under no circumstance, let the terrorists divide us by turning Christians against Muslims because these barbaric killers don’t represent Islam and millions of other law-abiding Muslims around the world.

“As a President, the collective security of all Nigerians is my major preoccupation and the death of an innocent Christian or Muslim distresses me.’’

Buhari said the terrorists had no clearly defined agenda except the pursuit of evil through indiscriminate murder of innocent people, contrary to the teachings of Islam, which prohibits massacre.

According to him, no true Muslim will be shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ while killing innocent people, an evil frequently condemned by the Holy Qur’an.

“These agents of darkness are enemies of our common humanity and they don’t spare any victim, whether they are Muslims or Christians, and therefore, we shouldn’t let them divide us and turn us against one another.

“The goal of these psychopaths is to cause confusion and spread distrust between Muslims and Christians, despite the fact that they aren’t representing the interest of Muslims or Islam.

“While I condemn this evil, I wish to reassure Nigerians that this administration will not lower its guards in the war against terrorism, and we will continue to intensify our efforts towards strengthening international cooperation and collaboration to break the backbone of these evil doers,’’ the president stressed.

Buhari called on all Nigerians to be united against terrorists and avoid unhelpful conspiracy theories that serve the interest of Boko Haram terrorists and ISWAP.

Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by godlyguy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hmmm
megawealth01:

Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by Nigerianization(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kingosytex:
Is he trying to say that Osama, Skekau, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Abu Musab al-Barnawi, Ayman Mohammed Rabie al-Zawahiri and Abdulmutalab aren't true muslims?

The names i listed depict exactly what Mohammed was. Mohammed was a terrorist and a confusionist.

Any muslim that doesn't kill is practicising a different religion because their god and their prophet commanded them to kill unbelievers.

Those guys you mentioned up there are commanders of the faithful and the deceased among them are already enjoying their 70 virgins in an Islamic paradise where 'the manhood of the believers are forever erect.'
Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by Malawian(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Some of us studied English Language in Private schools. I am trying to understand the "Subject" of that sentence?

Is it perfectly okay for True Muslims to shout Allah Akbar while killing Guilty people?

Once again, can anyone help me define the "subject" of that sentence so we may understand what he is trying to tell us.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by chibaby1985(f): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
cool
megawealth01:

Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by Ttipsy(f): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
he should call his fellow religious worshipers to order,,,
they are not the only religion in Nigeria,
less they want the con3 to be divided already.
he should address the issue technically instead of blabbing
Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by GamalNasser: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Any Muslim that does not shout Allahu Akbar when killing an infidel is not a Muslim .. Be Guided so they don't deceive U
Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Truly said
Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Killing of unarmed protesters is synonymous to that
Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by Valkrie: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
ok
Re: Buhari: No True Muslim Will Be Shouting Allahu Akbar While Killing The Innocent by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
The thing is the word "innocent" can be open to interpretation.

(1) (Reply)

Police, Armed DSS, Storms Amotekun rally but went peacefully in Ogun / Origin Of Amotekun....... / Boko Haram Fighters In Commanding Lead, They Cannot Be Defeated – Senator Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.