Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? (1195 Views)

Pick One Defect You Can Accept In A Partner / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by tayooluwole: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
She called me her self this morning haven sent her the message below, she discussed with me at length and pledged her love and loyalty again, but some part of me is not taking her words so serious...

LETTER TO MISS ABIMBOLA...

First and fore most, I will like to thank you for the time spent with me so far. Honestly, you have been a nice person and a woman with clear conscience and that will rather say the truth than lie for unmerited gains. Since we have been together, I have never suspected you of any foul play and the transparent manner with which you came along is undoubtedly commendable. You remain one in a million.

How else should I describe a woman who has such tenacity to sail her self to the age of 24 without breaking that sacred veil of her pride for anything at all.

Admittedly, you're a dedicated christian that makes moral value a guiding principle. You stand for Gods principle and doesn't want anything at all that will push you off track of your believe. As it is, I have always aligned my self with your believe, commitment and dedication and never will i be a stumbling block in your bid to be a beloved child of God.

However, I am bitterly heartbrokened. I have been a shadow of my self since I saw your message. This should not have come this early, not even at this time of festivity when smile of excitement should be the wind blowing all around. I am sad and this important moments of crossing over to another round figure year of 2020 may be written on a marble as tragic period of time in the annals of my existence.

Till now, looking back to how we started, the terrain and those short moments we shared together, I am finding it difficult to accept the fact that you can come out this way on me.

At this moment, heartbreak is what I least expected. It came as a shock which continue to tie me to perpetual moment of reflections.

Understandably, you are your self and you know what is good for you. I can not force you to love me, I can only induce you to. I can not force myself on you, I can only prove how deep I love you through my actions and inactions. After this, the choice is now yours to decide if you can flow with me all along. Therefore and flowing from this, trust me you have not done anything wrong but you are only telling me your actual feelings towards me. Some ladies will hide this but you chose to let me know in good faith and out of clear conscience. Kudos!

Interestingly, you admitted in your breakup message that I was so nice to you. ABIMBOLA, don't be surprised that I will continue to be a nice person at any point in time destiny ever made us to cross path.

Haven said the above, I think it is overarchingly necessary to correct you on certain issues that you raised in your breakup message. Firstly, you talked about sex. Seriously, I have zeroed my mind on sex since the day you came to my home. What is most paramount to me at this point in time is my future. I still have a long way to go and by this, I can wait as long as you desire. Secondly, you made an heavy statement that you don't love me, may I tell you that you can not assertively judge your love towards somebody with just a relationship of 2months plus. I think you need to reconsider your stance and lets move on further and let's see how things unfolds.

ABIMBOLA, To God Who Made Me, i am writing from the bottom of my heavy heart, just admit that TAYO loves you.

Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by Libo45: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Is is not what you've been looking for?

Any small thing na to run come Nairaland to ask for advice. Guy!! Be a man o!

1 Like

Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by bmdmixer: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
already got bleeped and now back to d boring bf

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
The lady I hyped and praised as a good girl for running away from this Casanova has disappointed me. This Op has gained experience on how to tear the girl's toto in the last thread he created.

Thus
A moment of silence for Abimbola's toto

5 Likes

Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by ChopBellefull(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Better no put hope there again Op... Be a Man! Being a man doesn't mean u shouldnt love but being a man means MAFO (marlians)

1 Like

Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by chigoziri2403(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
She has accomplished her mission
Back to ground zero.

1 Like

Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by basmur(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
sha becareful..
Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
keep trying to hang on to people.... only PITY will have her reconsider being with you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Now the manipulations starts.
Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by donbachi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
she been throw u from 1 storey building b4 and u lost balance...dis time go be from 50 storeys and I wonder wetin u go loss dis time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by MJBOLT: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
you want to accept a girl who said she doesnt love you
Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by AarewaMafia: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
In summary,you were codedly begging.

1 Like

Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 31, 2019
This guy don Bleep up las Las

She go cage you undecided

Guy why naw?

You just gave yourself up for manipulation

Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by SkinnyNigga: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2019
she go still break up with you.. and you go still beg her
Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by Jflex07(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Some guys can be so annoying. A girl told you she doesn't love you or can't force herself to love you and you are sending her emotional message albeit indirectly begging for her love..I really feel Sorry for your in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by Jodha(f): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2019
donbachi:
she been throw u from 1 storey building b4 and u lost balance...dis time go be from 50 storeys and I wonder wetin u go loss dis time.

Libo45:
Is is not what you've been looking for?

Any small thing na to run come Nairaland to ask for advice. Guy!! Be a man o!

Oga pls take these two advice seriously....
Re: Update: My Girlfriend Has Reconsidered Me, Should I Accept In Good Faith ? by Gofwane(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2019
No need advising a donkey for matter how many times you advise a donkey to stop allowing itself being overused by humans, it will never listen because it is a donkey - Theon Greyjoy 1597BC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Is Finally Out. These Female Genders Ehh! Fear Them / What Is "La Click, La Bend" On Nairaland? / Kpokpogarri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.