Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (371104 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ErnyyBobo: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
M

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Osasnidas(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
atheistandproud:

I love this.

Thank you grin cheesy
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sajmark(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
with slight HDR-space effect

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mizik(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
ErnyyBobo:
M
ohhh niceeeyy

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Bonebreaker(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
iPhone 8plus +Snapseed edit

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by GrandGenius: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
ErnyyBobo:
M
Note 8 pro na Baba o

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ErnyyBobo: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
GrandGenius:

Note 8 pro na Baba o

We dey rock am!!!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Gabson001(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
sajmark:
sunset
see something

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Gabson001(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bonebreaker:
iPhone 8plus +Snapseed edit
I still don't know how to do this effect on snapseed

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Bonebreaker(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Gabson001:

I still don't know how to do this effect on snapseed
it's really not hard at all got to page 37 there are some clear instructions on how to do the effect by atheistandproud thanks to him by the way ..... This is actually my first edit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sajmark(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Gabson001:

see something
cool remix
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by elantraceey(f): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
ErnyyBobo:
M

What da........?

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
ErnyyBobo:
M

RN8 Pro 64 megapixel no be joke oh

Tuale for the camera.

The color reproduction is accurate and the resolution na bomb!

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Bonebreaker(m): 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
ErnyyBobo:
M
Damn bro this is like the best rn8 pic I've seen on nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Yochanan01(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Please, how much does a digital camera cost? Any idea?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by odinga1of: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2020
maclawrence02:
Redmi note 7 stockcam no edits.

Port Harcourt?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 12:44am On Feb 09, 2020
odinga1of:

Port Harcourt?
Yes.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:56am On Feb 09, 2020
Yochanan01:
Please, how much does a digital camera cost? Any idea?

Depends on the brand and grade you want but it's definitely going to be at least over a hundred grand for a decent one.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 1:58am On Feb 09, 2020
Catch me up all night by Khalid

RN7 on the beat edited Snapseed

9 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MrBONE2(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2020
atheistandproud:
RN7 GCam + Snapseed

Woooow. So Beautiful and color looks perfectly natural

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MrBONE2(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2020
ErnyyBobo:
M

Very Beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ErnyyBobo: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=Bonebreaker post=86494279] Damn bro this is like the best rn8 pic I've seen on nairaland[/quote thanks grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ErnyyBobo: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2020
atheistandproud:

RN8 Pro 64 megapixel no be joke oh

Tuale for the camera.

The color reproduction is accurate and the resolution na bomb!

Had to really reduce the size to less than 1mb in other to upload thereby losing some qualities. You need to see the pic on the phone grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Gabson001(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2020
sajmark:
cool remix
thanks man
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Crownedjon: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2020
KngGezy:

Worst pictures ever

Not trolling but this is actually bad
I thought dragnet has done something about this guy and his useless and instigating comments on every thread, he says nothing useful neither does he contribute anything useful

Just moving one thread to another showing us he is nothing to the society, since he came back from ban, he has been on threads like the camera thread where he can never post one picture even if it is a stolen one, something should be done to him and all his alternate monikers at Least for good
Please dragnet do something to him because new people to this thread will qoute him inorder to call him to order thinking he is important, he is defaming phone section with his irrelevance

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2020
MrBONE2:

Woooow. So Beautiful and color looks perfectly natural

Thanks. I try to stay close to the natural look as much as possible. Saturation can help to save and completely ruin your photos. Depends on how you use it.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Crownedjon: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2020
KngGezy:

You have gone against rule 2 in insulting me. And also broken rule 20 in publicly addressing our very efficient mod dragnet.
don't deceive yourself youngman

You are the one that has been going against rules in here
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mizik(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Crownedjon:
don't deceive yourself youngman

You are the one that has been going against rules in here
You're only feeding it attention..Its a troll

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2020
Crownedjon:
I thought dragnet has done something about this guy and his useless and instigating comments on every thread, he says nothing useful neither does he contribute anything useful

Just moving one thread to another showing us he is nothing to the society, since he came back from ban, he has been on threads like the camera thread where he can never post one picture even if it is a stolen one, something should be done to him and all his alternate monikers at Least for good
Please dragnet do something to him because new people to this thread will qoute him inorder to call him to order thinking he is important, he is defaming phone section with his irrelevance

Someone trying to explain how he was insulted to Draglord.

cc: Drjprince

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2020
Mizik:
You're only feeding it attention..Its a troll

Simple as that my brother. Not even worth the few seconds to be used for a reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (350) (Reply)

FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.