Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (373583 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mizik(m): 10:39am On Feb 09, 2020
ErnyyBobo:
M
Such a nice shotcheesy

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by NekkyCee(f): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
I love your skills. This is beautiful!
atheistandproud:
Catch me up all night by Khalid

RN7 on the beat edited Snapseed

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
NekkyCee:
I love your skills. This is beautiful!

thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Drizzle007(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Gcam

Redmi note 7

NO EDIT

14 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Crownedjon: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Drizzle007:
Gcam

Redmi note 7

NO EDIT
I am wowed

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
Drizzle007:
Gcam

Redmi note 7

NO EDIT

very nice.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
stand out from the crowd

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
chariisGRACE:
stand out from the crowd

thats taking it to another level. respect!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by drjprince: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
atheistandproud:

Someone trying to explain how he was insulted to Draglord.

cc: Drjprince
premium tears grin

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by KrazyDave16(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
ErnyyBobo:
M

Wawu. This is beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ErnyyBobo: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mizik:
Such a nice shotcheesy

Yes Boss!!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Drizzle007(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
Let's try to tone down the editing in the group. Some folks here just want to check the true camera quality of devices. At least post a picture of the original pic and then the edited version. Most edit here are just too fictional.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Drizzle007:
Let's try to tone down the editing in the group. Some folks here just want to check the true camera quality of devices. At least post a picture of the original pic and then the edited version. Most edit here are just too fictional.

I think who ever wants to see the stock cam ability of a certain phone should request for it. Then maybe those with the device can choose to help him/her out.

But I don't think it's ok to tell people what or what not to send/post. Just my two cents. I use a Redmi Note 7. I post both stock, GCam and Snapseed photos.

I have not seen anyone here requesting, or complaining to be honest. The thread is still young, less than 50 pages. There's plenty of stock pics to look at. I think if such individuals consider it a priority, they should be patient enough to sift through the thread or request the particular users for it.

But to tell people what to or not to post, ba Shiga cikin thread ne, Dan Allah (not here please). It's not a competition or which stock is better. It's just pictures. Thank you kindly.

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Manuel69: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Darevid:
Well, maybe - but I don't have anything - except my phone.
how do you do it? drop tutorial biko.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by NekkyCee(f): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
I wanted to comment but you've said it all. It's a free thread for people to express themselves
in different ways. Anyone who wants specific info should request politely.
atheistandproud:

I think who ever wants to see the stock cam ability of a certain phone should request for it. Then maybe those with the device can choose to help him/her out.

But I don't think it's ok to tell people what or what not to send/post. Just my two cents. I use a Redmi Note 7. I post both stock, GCam and Snapseed photos.

I have not seen anyone here requesting, or complaining to be honest. The thread is still young, less than 50 pages. There's plenty of stock pics to look at. I think if such individuals consider it a priority, they should be patient enough to sift through the thread or request the particular users for it.

But to tell people what to or not to post, ba Shiga cikin thread ne, Dan Allah (not here please). It's not a competition or which stock is better. It's just pictures. Thank you kindly.

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
NekkyCee:
I wanted to comment but you've said it all. It's a free thread for people to express themselves
in different ways. Anyone who wants specific info should request politely.

It's his opinion and he has every right to express it but inasmuch as he can, his opinion is not binding on anyone.

See Darevid using Spark 3 now. You cannot consign him for example to posting only stock cam pictures. It's not fair na.

Most of these pics of abroad (EU or USA) are heavily edited to look beautiful even to the point of unrealistic beauty.

Life is free and easy. Let's keep it that way.

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
atheistandproud:

Sense no go kill you.... I like the pace this place is growing....

I don't know why people get intimidated easily with people's skills which you can also acquire with a little effort and dedication

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
genius43:

Sense no go kill you.... I like the pace this place is growing....

I don't know why people get intimidated easily with people's skills which you can also acquire with a little effort and dedication

I remain loyal.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
atheistandproud:

thats taking it to another level. respect!
Thank you Sir. Like I always say NA U START AM

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
I have posted the original before.

Shot by me and my loyal RN5

Edited with Snapseed by @Festwiz.....

12 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Adamna:
1st Pic - original
2nd Pic edited with Snapseed HDR space

Shot with Infinix Smart 2
Thank you @ atheistandproud for the tips
here visit the official camera thread. This one is for xiaomi users, check most of the user's here. They will still bash you no matter what you post. Here is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/5154247/camera-thread-picture-wallpaper-thread/152#86509996
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
if you need the link to the first camera thread here it is. This one is full of xiaomi users using gcam that's why they bash other users. If you have Huawei, Samsung, Infinix, tecno,itel, umdigi, any other phone part from xiomi. Visit this thread link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5154247/camera-thread-picture-wallpaper-thread/152#86509996
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Victoronah1:
if you need the link to the first camera thread here it is. This one is full of xiaomi users using gcam that's why they bash other users. If you have Huawei, Samsung, Infinix, tecno,itel, umdigi, any other phone part from xiomi. Visit this thread link below.

Oga Dragnet this man is derailing.

This is the dude that accused me baselessly in an attempt to defame my person and assassinate my character. Now he's here derailing. I don't mention you carelessly. Please do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
atheistandproud:

Oga Dragnet this man is derailing.

This is the dude that accused me baselessly in an attempt to defame my person and assassinate my character. Now he's here derailing. I don't mention you carelessly. Please do the needful.
even in the court of law, issues are table before two citizens,and anything that is a civil matter won't involve the police,and as such the poster should also be assessed on other issues and insults he has dished out to other people both on this thread and beyond, both cases should be heard from two individuals and fair hearing. Also I have alot of insults and bashing from this young man, everyone has right of speech, and the tag you're sole responsible for what you post on nairaland. If that's the case all the insults we have dished out on Buhari should be taken personal and everyone jailed right? But we call it human right violation. So as it is here, my poster has taken the issue emotional and so calls on the mod to ban me, if you had the power to be a president it means you will violate more rights. People have been accused so many time even Trump was accused recently. Mr dragnet, I offered an advice to the following nairaland who was bashed for using an Infinix here and provided a link where she can post pictures, is that labelled as a derail?

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by elantraceey(f): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Victoronah1:
even in the court of law, issues are table before two citizens,and anything that is a civil matter won't involve the police,and as such the poster should also be assessed on other issues and insults he has dished out to other people both on this thread and beyond, both cases should be heard from two individuals and fair hearing. Also I have alot of insults and bashing from this young man, everyone has right of speech, and the tag you're sole responsible for what you post on nairaland. If that's the case all the insults we have dished out on Buhari should be taken personal and everyone jailed right? But we call it human right violation. So as it is here, my poster has taken the issue emotional and so calls on the mod to ban me, if you had the power to be a president it means you will violate more rights. People have been accused so many time even Trump was accused recently. Mr dragnet, I offered an advice to the following nairaland who was bashed for using an Infinix here and provided a link where she can post pictures, is that labelled as a derail?

you should also scroll down and see where he was corrected and even the original poster wasn't offended. You that falsely accuse someone and couldn't apologize still have the guts and no shame to come and cry fowl here . please carry your bitter self out of this place

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
elantraceey:

you should also scroll down and see where he was corrected and even the original poster wasn't offended. You that falsely accuse someone and couldn't apologize still have the guts and no shame to come and cry fowl here . please carry your bitter self out of this place
lol, cry for the op, someone I can feed. grin grin. Anyone can be accused my dear. You need to read more.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
elantraceey:

Zero shame and zero scruples. I have called oga Draglord.

Ignore it. It's thread is an elephant graveyard. Toxic creatures them.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by GrandGenius: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Rn7 Gcam + Snapseed

16 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
GrandGenius:
Rn7 Gcam + Snapseed

This is the one fruit I'm not a fan of. Pineapples lol.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Victoronah1:
what do you even do for a living, how can you be on nairaland everyday posting pictures, is it that there is no company paying you to have those pictures nawaoo. Unemployment is bad oo

Dragnet please come take a look.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.