Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (372754 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
KngGezy:

He is always snapping cows grin grin

grin. Lol the guy just no get job. I'm sure he is still living with his parents. His parents managed to buy an ordinary xiaomi,cheap fake phone and he is now snapping cows
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Drizzle007:

If they attach the original shot together with their edited version it not only helps the folks here for the camera quality of devices but also help us understand their editing process.

I'm not saying we should tell people what to post and what not. Not everyone would comply even if it's a nairaland rule. "Please post the original pic" is how you should have read it. Not trying to impose anything.

I'm not complaining, I'm suggesting. It has nothing to do with the youthfulness is the group either. The idea of surfing through older pages of the group to find original pic posts of a particular phone is draining. Another benefit of posting the original with the edited is we gcam users can compare and contrast gcam shots and make necessary recommendation of updates if necessary, as developers are constantly working on better versions of the app. So, it's a win win.

Don't know how your coined competition in my comment but then there is no competion if there is no reward. Don't see the reward here soo....

Invent ideas to make the group better. That's all. Cheers
no this thread is not for that. It's for only posting gcam pix,
https://www.nairaland.com/5154247/camera-thread-picture-wallpaper-thread/152#86509996
This thread is for camera
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MusaDanladi1: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Prechy2836:
HTC 10 GCAM + Lightroom
The Usual Combo unless stated otherwise grin
grin "you are doing well" young man.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
victoronah1 kngGezy there is life outside nairaland. ... Jesus love yall
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
victoronah1
kngGezy
there is life outside nairaland. ...
Jesus love yall
if u actually see me outside nairaland. You be shocked.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
GrandGenius:

Lol.... Actually it isn't pineapple though... It's a flower... wink
lol. So the guy don't even know pineapple and flower grin grin.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Emjace(m): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2020
Victoronah1:
if u actually see me outside nairaland. You be shocked.
I can only be shocked at the degree of your Childish nature in relation to your age bracket.. From now on u don enta my AUTO NEVER MENTION AND AUTO ALWAYS IGNORE LIST

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by myright: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2020
Isenah:
Diamond bank Swali Express Road
I saw your pm. whatsapp me 08038161024
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Nokia 5.1 stock camera. Live bokeh mode

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
BenDanor:
Nokia 5.1 stock camera. Live bokeh mode

Bomb!!! Nice timing.

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
On my way to work

1. Original

2. Edited

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
atheistandproud:
On my to work

1. Original

2. Edited

if they Remove all your pictures from this thread, it will be only 10 threads where other people post pictures.you don't have work oo. You have dominated your own thread grin grin the other thread the op gives everyone room to post and has few pictures
https://www.nairaland.com/5154247/camera-thread-picture-wallpaper-thread/152#86509996
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Victor.onah1:
if they Remove all your pictures from this thread, it will be only 10 threads where other people post pictures.you don't have work oo. You have dominated your own thread grin grin the other thread the op gives everyone room to post and has few pictures

I was tempted to check the thread you have been forcing (spamming) on us here and realize you have been given a responsibility you can't handle or deliver results.

I also pity your other fellow try to demarket this thread.

Instead of wasting your time, use that same time to make the grass green and sheep would flock your garden. (I want to believe you understand the parable).

Build value, write quality content (if you can), take quality pictures aside the supplement you keep sharing of recent or just let the thread die naturally since you are out of depth or don't have what it takes to build or sustain something.

The backbiting you're doing here isn't slowing down the progress the OP that started this thread is making.

You think he his ahead, so instead of you to be humble and collaborate with him, you instead pick a fight which is pushing this thread ahead of yours.

Since you're a politician in the making, don't repeat the same mistake that cost Johnathan is presidency.

Money, pride, arrogance and lastly stupidity would take you anywhere.

Don't bother mentioning me, you wouldn't get a reply.

Cheers

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
BestAccessories:

I was tempted to check the thread you have been forcing (spamming) on us here and realize you have been given a responsibility you can't handle or deliver results.

Instead of wasting your time, use that same time to make the grass green and sheep would flock your garden. (I want to believe you understand the parable).

Build value, write quality content (if you can), take quality pictures aside the supplement you keep sharing of recent or just let the thread die naturally since you are out of depth or don't have what it takes to build or sustain something.

The backbiting you're doing here isn't slowing down the progress the OP that started this thread is making.

You think he his ahead, so instead of you to be humble and collaborate with him, you instead pick a fight which is pushing this thread ahead of yours.

Since you're a politician in the making, don't repeat the same mistake that cost Johnathan is presidency.

Cheers

Oga content creation go fit you ooo.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
BestAccessories:

do you know the meaning of spam? lol. I'm not the one posting on the thread other people are. Tell the op of this thread not too post pix for 3, days only and lets see..his the only one pushing his thread. Of course you may also be jobless for you to have time and snap pictures too and post. I don't have that time my dear. Go and eat very well be fore you stand and talk to me. I hope you get the parable. Don't quote me cause you have a snub.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Formation2009: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
atheistandproud:
On my to work

1. Original

2. Edited

wow

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
BestAccessories:

Cheers

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
atheistandproud:

Bomb!!! Nice timing.
Thanks man!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by importantperson: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Victoronah1:
do you know the meaning of spam? lol. I'm not the one posting on the thread other people are. Tell the op of this thread not too post pix for 3, days only and lets see..his the only one pushing his thread. Of course you may also be jobless for you to have time and snap pictures too and post. I don't have that time my dear. Go and eat very well be fore you stand and talk to me. I hope you get the parable. Don't quote me cause you have a snub.

what is your point exactly?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
genius43:

Oga content creation go fit you ooo.

grin grin grin

I know get the patience or time for content creation. It's time consuming.

I know the Oga wouldn't get my message anyway and he didn't disappoint either.

He just didn't get it, would never get it. tongue cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Neem Trees in Bloom

1. Original

2. Snapseed (HDR Scape + Tuning + vignette + lens blur)

I try to keep the colours as natural as possible.

19 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
BestAccessories:

grin grin grin

I know get the patience or time for content creation. It's time consuming.

I know the Oga wouldn't get my message anyway and he didn't disappoint either.

He just didn't get it, would never get it. tongue cheesy wink

Ignorance jare. Ignore.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Victoronah1:

Ain't u de guy that created a thread on giving ur 'bae' an iphone, iwatch and airpod on val's day but snapping with infinix hot 3? Been a while bro, wassup?

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
sunshineV:

Ain't u de guy that created a thread on giving ur 'bae' an iphone, iwatch and airpod on val's day but snapping with infinix hot 3? Been a while bro, wassup?
you're back from Banland. How was it?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by drjprince: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Victoronah1:
you're back from Banland. How was it?
Hu Told you he was banned

Because someone don't act shamelessly as you doesn't mean he doesn't have useful things to do
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by drjprince: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
atheistandproud:
Neem Trees in Bloom

1. Original

2. Snapseed (HDR Scape + Tuning + vignette + lens blur)

I try to keep the colours as natural as possible.

nice picture boss

I can't wait to start showcasing my skills soon

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
drjprince:
nice picture boss

I can't wait to start showcasing my skills soon

Guys Abeg make una leave Victoronah1.... The only thing am worried about is his fingernails.. I have never seen any fingernails so bad.... Now I understand why u need supplements

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ChiefZaddy: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Camera - Redmi 8
Edited with LightX

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.