Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (128184 Views)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
daddytime:
Nice aerial view...

in all views the house is fine , go inside and die

the size of bed in the Master bedroom , it can contain 10 couples comfortably without any couple touch another couple

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by IgboSomalia: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Na your papa he dey front for abi ?

Because your papa na nobody no mean say all of us get your bad luck.

E-Money dey front for TY Danjuma. Na TY get the concession wey Five Star dey run. Comet shipping be technical partners, 5 star na just front, na Comet dey do the main work.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by MrCork: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
AmericanQuarter:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6s1QswHjy7/?igshid=1rrmeb9xwwud5

ain't Hisduchess of nairaland from anabra state?....bet she gonna go afta him like the was chasing me coz am from London Pekam? I drive BMW & I gots moiney (shaking my head in advance) smiley
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Typhoonsbane: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Some fucktards will start arguing about who the owner truly is among the two of them. What is worthy to note is that the set of people that will start this arguments are impoverished folks that doesn't have a single cent to their name,but they're very good at comparing and contrasting other people's investment and capitals,IDIOTS.
Having said that, that house is MAGNIFICENT,what they do and how they make money still remain a mystery though, may they continue to soar high in their endeavors if they are legit, but if the reverse is the case I leave them to karma and the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by vickydankal(f): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
God punish poverty and his family.
Vanity crew when you see good things appreciate it first then, you can start talking about the source.

You don't condemn good things because the possessor is evil. Condemn the evil and possessor. You see money appreciate its effect when see it. That's one of the ways to attract it.

Enjoy God's grace

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Ninokingz1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Is this not the same house his elder bro posted some days back?....
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by harryjunior17(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
grin
SaintHilary:
See this life,

Person wey build d mansion just dey post m today.
Kcee wey be site engineer no allow us hear word all dis while. Smh
grin
SaintHilary:
See this life,

Person wey build d mansion just dey post m today.
Kcee wey be site engineer no allow us hear word all dis while. Smh
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Flier: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Vanity upon vanity
May God save humanity from needless wealth

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by idiege12(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jesu! Both of dem get heavy mansions O.

Meanwhile, Watch how nollywood celebrities stormed Uche Jombo's 40th Birthday Pool and House party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4SRrfmKavM
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
updatechange:
The same house Kcee posted with... or was co owned by them?

KC is jnr bro to emoney , the 2 Mansions can belong to both of them .
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Because your papa na nobody no mean say all of us get your bad luck.

E-Money dey front for TY Danjuma. Na TY get the concession wey Five Star dey run. Comet shipping be technical partners, 5 star na just front, na Comet dey do the main work.

If we beam torch light on you now over this comment, Your papa wey be nobody go cry for you .
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
No be this same house kcee post as his own?
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
updatechange:
The same house Kcee posted with... or was co owned by them?

It is co-owned I think

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by AKswift: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kinterez:
Kcee be posing like he built the house.. Funny truth.. E-Money built that house.. Very soon I will go and pose and write same that I'm balling in my new mansion.. Any you guys are family what do I know..

It’s a space with more than a building in it. From what l heard, they co-owed the compound but have individual buildings in it.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Wtfork: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
rusher14:

Please don't use him for consolation.
Wetin concern me.
Me just de miss his mumu reports

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by aainu(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
where is the factory or business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Okuda(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
platido:
The same house Kcee posted with... or was co owned by them. Same question I wanted to asked

Igbos live together. He could own one building in the compound...

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by 247days: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
post=85351233:
We showed one of us @[/color] the picture of this beautiful, colossal edifice and the only reply Yewande gave us in yoruba is 'Isale oro le gbin'!

We asked her to translate, Yewande refused o.
Guys play too much @[color=#006600] sha. cheesy

Can someone kindly help us to translate that to English please?!

Oh Okay, Tanku!

Oh, Thanks Toks!
[/s]
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by IgboSomalia: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

If we beam torch light on you now over this comment, Your papa wey be nobody go cry for you .

Carry your papa touch beam na. Shebi na the only thing wey your papa get be dat.
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Okikaneseokwu:
Mumu

Ozuo.

No be do Brother Invictus own caste?

We dey here.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Hypocrit: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
If na oyinbo man land this house dey, you go dey see light reflection from inside the house, which shows constant power supply. But this one, only the compound is light up because nepa no gree bring light.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by akdjr(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Tell them! make them Hussle make their vanity no become vanity. quote author=ghettokid1 post=85350555]WOW! that is heaven on earth!.
vanity crew hustle o! Make poverty jakpa o! [/quote]
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Carry your papa touch beam na. Shebi na the only thing wey your papa get be dat.

You're warned .
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wetin this guy they do self?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by IgboSomalia: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You're warned .

Go and warn your father.
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
TechTanic:
Money man. My type of man exactly cool. Future hubby, see your mate here o. grin

I will build and manage your Website plus social handles FREE OF CHARGE.
Gold digging hoe...
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Uduakjacob(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
E- money show us they way.
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Sammyblack87: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Same same houz/Manson wey Kcey post.. Naija I hail
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Squirrel01: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
majamajic:

KC is jnr bro to emoney , the 2 Mansions can belong to both of them .

You know nothing, KC is the elder one. Him and his bro Emeka don hustle for Italy come back before. Hustle no start today.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by saajus: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
I think Ihiala is one of the richest LGA's in Nigeria. Many wealthy guys have come out of there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.