Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (128173 Views)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by TechTanic(m): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
kinzation:

Lol

audio impostor
audio money..even audio account grin

How you doing now?

sent you a PM wanna ask some questions about Upwork and Fiverr

Now you talking. Consultation ain't free though. Sebi you understand. grin
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Money is good.

Awa na ma lowo.. We no go yahoo nor steal or do illegal dealings..

Pure hustle
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
izubext007:
Imo Boys Still Dream
Afonja! The division tactics no go work! cheesy

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by steppin: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
post=85353581:

steppin, Be guided!
Indeed.
I'm glad you got the message.
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
philip0906:
Anambra boys with the money...They are the money bags of the south east.
Visit Abiriba mba ji isi acho isi in Abia State you must kwere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
steppin:

Indeed.
I'm glad you got the message.
Ok.
We got this too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Beejaybarca: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Money is good.

Awa na ma lowo.. We no go yahoo nor steal or do illegal dealings..

Pure hustle

Sorry bros pure hustle can't give such money like that of E-money. You can hustle and live comfortably too. To make even #750million legally in Nigeria is not easy not to talk of #1billion.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Westernlove: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=AmericanQuarter post=85350537][/quote]

Hmmm In the midst of poverty, hustle ooo make u sef enjoy this shiithole before anarchy reach full bar. because the tsunami wey go wipe shiithole don dey warm up. E go shock all the everybody n the zombies...

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by philip0906(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
OnyeEurope:
Visit Abiriba mba ji isi acho isi in Abia State you must kwere
I'm from Bende...But I gotta give it to these Anambra peeps, especially Uli & Nnewi. Abiriba self dey try sha

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by showafrica(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
SaintHilary:
See this life,

Person wey build d mansion just dey post m today.
Kcee wey be site engineer no allow us hear word all dis while. Smh

Lol, I think say na only me notice.. However, in igbo land your brother property is also yours.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by philip0906(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
bestdudes:
I swear, I need to represent as well. But who come get this house between him and Kaycee cos that one sef post one.
Might belong to both of 'em...Although it is Kcee that posted it, so we assume it's his.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Advocate500: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
post=85351233:
We showed one of us @[/color] the picture of this beautiful, colossal edifice and the only reply Yewande gave us in yoruba is 'Isale oro le gbin'!

We asked her to translate, Yewande refused o.
Guys play too much @[color=#006600] sha. cheesy

Can someone kindly help us to translate that to English please?!

Oh Okay, Tanku!

Oh, Thanks Toks!

Wow shocked

Hmmmmmm, this is deep Toks!

Hmmmmmmm, this is deeper!
oga positive mind, y finding it difficult to wish ur fellow man well and move on with ur own life ,too much energy shown in analysing how e money made his money and when he will land into trouble, signs of envy and jealousy ooooo.
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by showafrica(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lincoln275:
No matter how you earn good salary will you build this heaven on earth, God pick my call ooo

Salary no go do anything for you.. Just use salary dey pass time but make sure e no misdirect you from ur dreams
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Beejaybarca:

Sorry bros pure hustle can't give such money like that of E-money. You can hustle and live comfortably too. To make even #750million legally in Nigeria is not easy not to talk of #1billion.

Nothing is impossible with the favour of our creator bro
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by wristbangle: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Toks2008:

The source of wealth is dirty.

Most billionaires in Nigeria have questionable source of wealth but they only show the world what they want them to see. They are either into rituals, strong money making occultic group, fraudsters, embezzlers of public funds and lots more with just a minute few that are legit. But unfortunately we live in a society without values and you see people praising the rich when they can't vouch for their source of wealth.

I don't know what this guy really does for a living but if it is legit I pray he waxes stronger in wealth but if it is dirty I pray they never catch him cos it will be an Epic downfall.

This is for those whose conscience still work and have deep insight. Unfortunately, most Nigerian youths especially ladies are blinded by extravagance without considering rich men source of wealth.

I'm happy for E-money but his source of money is questionable. Normally in a sane environment, investigation would be ongoing to ascertain his sudden wealth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by bestdudes: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
philip0906:

Might belong to both of 'em...Although it is Kcee that posted it, so we assume it's his.
yeah, my thought exactly. I think it's a combined effort.

Lands in the east are freaking expensive.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
wristbangle:

This is for those whose conscience still work and have deep insight. Unfortunately, most of Nigerian youths especially ladies are blinded by extravagance without considering rich men source of wealth.

I'm happy for E-money but his source of money is questionable. Normally in a sane environment, investigation would be ongoing to ascertain his sudden wealth.

The day I read his story was the day I concluded that he is fooling himself.

When I write like this, shallow minded people usually juxtapose it to bad belle and I just smh...

He said he travelled as a very broke guy to village to marry his wife but on his way back he got $2M deal call that changed his life....

Just like that...

Well as I wrote...if he is legit I pray for more blessings upon his life and his generation unborn but if nah wuruwuru I pray make dem no catch am.

https://buzznigeria.com/e-money/

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Seun360(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Magu must hear this.......
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
TechTanic:

Go get married. Stop fornication.
Then help me stop the fornication....
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
E cash carry go God dey ur side abeg
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
I thought Kecee claimed it was his mansion?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by chijokz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
saajus:
I think Ihiala is one of the richest LGA's in Nigeria. Many wealthy guys have come out of there.
I agree with you..the late Ezego (Udubunch) also came from Ihiala.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by somez(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
So it is me ya insulting. Dont manage my social media again... I dant want sad sad sad tongue
TechTanic:
Money man. My type of man exactly cool. Future hubby, see your mate here o. grin

I will build and manage your Website plus social handles FREE OF CHARGE.
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by slowice(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Peeps re asking if it belongs to kcee or e money.. There re like 3 separate big houses in that compound... Every man own him own

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
na so this guy get money reach?
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
somez:
So it is me ya insulting. Dont manage my social media again... I dant want sad sad sad tongue
you will die single..
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
chijokz:

I agree with you..the late Ezego (Udubunch) also came from Ihiala.
you mean many money ritualists came from ihiala

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
mechanics:
I thought Kecee claimed it was his mansion?
that guy sabi lie n Photoshop. na why I no believe him n hin bro...

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by staymore: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
How does he make his money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.