Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (128183 Views)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
obentenyson:
that guy sabi lie n Photoshop. na why I no believe him n hin bro...
Okay bro, no mind am.
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by macho44(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mrexcell:

Wow!! Beautiful emoney is a man with taste and class hoping to get something like this in my place in few years time.
I share ur vision bro. GOD help us, say "AMEN"!!!!

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
osazsky:
leaving earth with noting is vanity
.. we all will live earth with nothing... na the same ground wey them bury dangote them go bury you. na the same maggot go chop everyone. reach Man's maggots no dey.... na how you live your life while on earth go determine where you go land after death... life on earth na just test mode. very short.
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
The money man nku
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by kinzation(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
TechTanic:

Now you talking. Consultation ain't free though. Sebi you understand. grin
Kai now.. grin
reply my mail joor
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Ihutomi: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Efcc is watching guys Neva learn

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Make them chop there money hear in this life now & may we chop ours in Heaven leta.

God dey
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Okuda(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
saajus:
I think Ihiala is one of the richest LGA's in Nigeria. Many wealthy guys have come out of there.

sorry that would be nnewi!
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Deltatoto: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=AmericanQuarter post=85350537][/quote]im actually here now d house bad.
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
bestdudes:
shut up if you don't have a proper answer.

Ode...
Be searching for answer on someone else life.. no face ur own.. mumu
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by wristbangle: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Toks2008:

The day I read his story was the day I concluded that he is fooling himself.

When I write like this, shallow minded people usually juxtapose it to bad belle and I just smh...

He said he travelled as a very broke guy to village to marry his wife but on his way back he got $2M deal call that changed his life....

Just like that...

Well as I wrote...if he is legit I pray for more blessings upon his life and his generation unborn but if nah wuruwuru I pray make dem no catch am.

https://buzznigeria.com/e-money/

Hmm food for thought.
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by somez(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Am married
obentenyson:
you will die single..
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Dpharisee: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Fact007:
I thought the house is for Kc

KC has his own there too
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wait which biz or company this man get self?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wtfork:

Inside this same life , Where is Airforce1
He is now a broke father cheesy. No more praise singing and trolling.
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Wtfork: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
ClixMaster:
He is now a broke father cheesy. No more praise singing and trolling.

I weak for d guy oh... A whole special adviser on media to Emoney grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by webngnews: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Oh
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wtfork:

I weak for d guy oh... A whole special adviser on media to Emoney grin
hahahaha! Responsibility don show
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Wtfork: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
ClixMaster:
hahahaha! Responsibility don show

Naso life be o. No be untill dem tell am na
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
updatechange:
The same house Kcee posted with... or was co owned by them?
Kcee posted the front view. E money the top view. Maybe it's a twin mansion
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Williamhill001: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Everyone from south East knows this is just the fact
philip0906:
Anambra boys with the money...They are the money bags of the south east.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by hush15: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
AmericanQuarter:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6s1QswHjy7/?igshid=1rrmeb9xwwud5

Wait, who get am cos one thread don talk say na kcee get am! So who abeg, e money or kcee
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Patojargz: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Poverty is worst than HIV... No doubt!
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by tck2000(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
paradigmshift:

mumu talk...

u for no dey wear clothes na

Even your talk You can't take it with you
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Alimat40: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Where is the source of the man wealth?
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by richPHAROAH: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Toks2008 post=85351487]

The source of wealth is dirty.

Most billionaires in Nigeria have questionable source of wealth but they only show the world what they want them to see. [s]They are either into rituals, strong money making occultic group[/s],
so idiots like this guy still exist?
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by richPHAROAH: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Alimat40:
Where is the source of the man wealth?
what is the source of your poverty?
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by worldwide71: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Only in Ihiala
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
Romanoff:
By the time his money maker will caste, we will all be here.
I'm telling you, lemme just continue with my popcorn and try see the end of the cinema.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
SaintHilary:
See this life,

Person wey build d mansion just dey post m today.
Kcee wey be site engineer no allow us hear word all dis while. Smh

Did he wrote there that he owns it? He was just been appreciative to God. Although, I don't know maybe that is their style of announcing ownership but he didn't claim that in his post
Re: E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) by madapcmod: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
P-square wey Ur own? Shameless ofekes. Dey Lagos dey waste money, see your mates responding to Aku ruo uno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.