Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Everyone Survived As Truck Crushes Bus With Travelers In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everyone Survived As Truck Crushes Bus With Travelers In Lagos (478 Views)

Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State / Mercy Aigbe Reacts As Truck Crushes Pupils In Lagos / Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Survived As Truck Crushes Bus With Travelers In Lagos by lacemose(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
A bus which was traveling from Ijebu to Mushin had an accident when the bus arrived at Mushin, Lagos State.

This happened when the bus ran into a truck which was in front of it. Although passengers were injured but majority left unhurt and no one lost their life in the process.

According to one of the passengers who surived this, she said "I did not know how I left that bus without any injury, but all I can say is that, God is wonderful".

The bus is towed away from the scene where the accident happened and those passengers injured have been taken for the proper treatment.

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/12/everyone-survived-as-truck-crushes-bus.html

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Everyone Survived As Truck Crushes Bus With Travelers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thank God not dangote nor peace

(1) (Reply)

I Am Getting My Nigeria Citizenship- Cardi B / Canadian Artiste Dedicates $10k To Orphanages And New Song To Nigerians / Davido’s Billionaire Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.