Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" (31857 Views)

Isaac Oyedepo: We Are Not Photocopies Of Our Parents’ Calling / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Skmoda360(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2019
Olavic7:
My senior brother a medical doctor was employed to the newly builded landmark university teaching hospital omu-aran, one of the best hospital in nigeria, even Aso-rock hospital can't stand it
Pls can you link me up as per job for my sister ...she is a midwifery...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by samtol4(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
6,000 Nigerians or 6,000 aliens... Where did the people you employed come from?? What state? 6,000 people and many are still unemployed.. rubbish
You expected him to employed the whole Nigeria?your bad belle too much

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by akoruji(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, don't mind the witches and wizards on Nairaland, dem never see anything yet, the kingdom of God globally is taking over the rulership of the earth in every department of our national life grin

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by KingShayDee(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2019
Sense far from you sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Righteousness89(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2019
grandiose4ever:
GROWTH AND EXPANSION OF THE END TIME CHURCH AND FINANCIAL RESOURCES: We Owe God Thanks.
*Our Story in 2019.

Bishop David Oyedepo

How could a people, as ordinary as we are, think of planting 5,000 churches in a year. No, we didn't think of - He commanded it and He accomplished it. We owe Him thanks.

This year we employed 6000 new staff and automatically, nearly N300 million Naira ($835,000) monthly wage bill unbudgeted for was added to our expenditure. This was despite the fact that we only received the instruction to plant 5,000 churches from God in January 2019 whereas we had already passed and approved our 2019 budget since November 2018.

Yet no scratch, WE OWE GOD THANKS. I've never read it, I've never heard it, I only saw Him do it. We owe God thanks. I don't know about it, I don't know how to get that kind of thing done, WE OWE GOD THANKS.

The result of the 5,082 churches planted within 5 months was that 200,000 Villagers were able to get connected and join us during Shiloh 2019.
We have not gone red throughout 2019.

How do you get 6,000 staff, added to you after screening (and screening), nearly about 11,000 people applied. He added them to His wage bill by Himself and He paid them all; He's been paying them ever since. Glory be to God: We owe God thanks.

(2 million people in Nigeria alone joined viewing centers to take part in Shiloh 2019 asides those present in Canaanland and in churches in other nations of the world. This is aside from a minimum 19 million online viewers -assuming one hit online represents only one person-)

We have never lacked manpower.
Today we generate our own (electric) power (as it was in the beginning) but with improved technology and at less cost.
We supply our own water.

The growth of the end time Church cannot deliver without financial resources.
We are celebrating access to resources.
God commanded us to establish 5,000 churches so he is the one to pay them.

The next great step of your life will be totally stressfree.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1894714514005744&id=444807728996437

AMEN.....

PRAISES TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by FactualSpeech: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Zangazanga:
Very soon now APC will take credit for this for the fact that Osinbajo is a pastor of the church.

Osinbajo is a pastor in which church, Winners?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by davidque: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
6,000 Nigerians or 6,000 aliens... Where did the people you employed come from?? What state? 6,000 people and many are still unemployed.. rubbish
You didnt think of your statement before saying it
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by WonderGod(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2019
[This is a lie. Don't lie on this platform again.
quote author=Wande22 post=85365002]As a privileged insider, it is not only the men that are being paid

Their wives too are also being paid[/quote]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by yommen: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2019
grandiose4ever:
So each of those new employees are starting with N50,000 monthly based on 300 million÷ 6000.

Not bad for new employees who would have to work in villages and hinterlands where things may be relatively cheap.

Graduates earn less even in the cities.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by yommen: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
6,000 Nigerians or 6,000 aliens... Where did the people you employed come from?? What state? 6,000 people and many are still unemployed.. rubbiksh

When did the church members come from. You can't just hide your stupidity, I know.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by yommen: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Zangazanga:
Very soon now APC will take credit for this for the fact that Osinbajo is a pastor of the church.

Is Osinbajo a member of LFC See as you are just disgracing yourself and members of your family just because you want to comment.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Foolish boy.. I know many of the people.. I personally made some members of the church and they overlook me and became missionaries
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
grandiose4ever:
What excites me more is the prospect that many villagers would listen to mentally transforming messages via direct satellite and get charged to better their lots in life.

Thank you Bro .. Mentally transforming messages.... Can't forget some of the things I have heard from my Papa: what is the use of speed if you are on the wrong lane. ......... Until the book is opened your destiny remains closed.

Every man's mountain is his ignorance
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Skmoda360:

Pls can you link me up as per job for my sister ...she is a midwifery...

Is she a winners members and a member of her home cell
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
and u think its easy to volunteer abi...the tithes collected is for what...gather d 10 percent from all parishes u think its small money...abi...

If 30% of winners pay tithe the church will loan money to the World Bank
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by leye4u: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
kareemkamil:
Na lie go kill you there Oyedepo. Which 6,000 https://www.tenor.co/MDNp.gif https://www.tenor.co/MDNp.gif
Are you serious with that your statement or you are just joking....Do a little research about the phenomenal Pastor called Bishop Oyedepo....no be ordinary man ,The man is sooo busy progressing that he does not even have time to reply his critics
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Jtayor(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
"It is foolishness to be shameful of what is gainful"
David Oyedepo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Oduduwa707: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
grandiose4ever:

It is your ancestors and future generations that are deranged. The churches offer religious services to a large population of millions of people. If people are paying money to them it is because they are deriving some comfort and peace from there.

Today, Isreal a non religious country makes billions from religious tourism - they know their country has relevance to billions of people and tapped into those sentiments to create a different economy. Same with Saudi.

I do proper research, I don't have a vestigial brain like yourself. The BBC released a report that in canaanland every Sunday over $1million is exchanged via trading.

Again, do you know how much would be added to state govts via income tax of church employees.

Did you just mention 'Religious Services' as a commodity? OMG, how did we get here as a nation?

And you wonder why Nigeria and several African countries are >300 years behind behind the rest of the world? undecided

Again, >90% of Nigerians are mentally deranged!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Skmoda360(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Is she a winners members and a member of her home cell
That I cannot say oooo...she is an mfm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by gbagyiza: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
grandiose4ever:
So each of those new employees are starting with N50,000 monthly based on 300 million÷ 6000.

Not bad for new employees who would have to work in villages and hinterlands where things may be relatively cheap.

Seriously speaking they r affecting lives positively more than the government. If the government will put it's energy in building d nation as living faith is touching lives, Nigeria will have been a better place to live.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by sadiqabuch: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Physics teacher needed within Sango Otta, Ogun State. 08036373137
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by nwaonyeze001(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Don't say what you don't know....if canaanland has generated it's own power for twenty years uninterrupted and still counting, I believe that is a plus

The 6, 000 employed are scattered all over the states and local government area of Nigeria.

If our leaders can only learned some fundamental rudiments as to how a "man" (a visionary) can pilot the affairs of his large congregation, then, we might have an edge way in this country

If you are opportune to be at the annual Shiloh event of the church.....with the crowd, yet, there is check and balance.....

At most, 5-7 hours after the event, the whole environment is totally cleaned up.
my brother, let's learn to give kudos to anyone who truly deserves it.......

The church is matching on
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by damoobaba: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Okay!

We need 5000 more churches in Nigeria

That is our success story, the church wouldn't stop until the whole world becomes a church. The government shouldn't stop providing infrastructure until all infrastructures are in place and in top conditions. Everyone has His/Her purpose of existence, there's a reason why we have government, there's a reason for churches, so what's your own purpose of existence,I pray you discover and maximize it in Jesus name.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by inspirenet: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2020
sassysure:

That guy is very right.

Churches are not companies. People work as volunteers in churches. Companies, govt etc are responsible for employment.

To an average Nigerian, he has done well but what are the by products of those people employed?

If he said, his schools or publishing company employed such people, then we are progressing towards the right direction.

Not everyone can volunteer in the real sense of it.

Even when Christ sent His disciples on Mission He ensured they lack nothing.

The Church has paid employees in industries under the commission. But the focus of this topic is the new Churches.

Why will you send a man with his family to a village and just tell him to volunteer? Besides, the Church engages them as full time ministers so as to avoid distractions and to keep them focused on the spiritual impact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2020
Skmoda360:

That I cannot say oooo...she is an mfm

Employment within our church structure favors the members, first and second before any other person.
Home is a capital requirement ent for proving your membership of the church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Wande22(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
WonderGod:
[This is a lie. Don't lie on this platform again.
quote author=Wande22 post=85365002]As a privileged insider, it is not only the men that are being paid

Their wives too are also being paid
I am someone that have access to things but OFFICE ETHICS ON POINT
That's the reason I said if you want to know more, chat me up
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by djcliff(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
sassysure:

I will not hug transformer, rather, u should start thinking like somebody in 21st century.
Others have left u guys behind since.
Emotional tantrums will not make Nigeria great.
Rather it makes the brain redundant cos u dont think outside the box.

Life is not about chop I chop which is the only language Nigerians understands irrespective of religion.
Hug transformer ni cheesy

Guy oyedepo employees is d discussions here. No b national assembly oh! If u say Thank God e no kill u. Better still u can still invent electricity for Nigeria n employ everybody. Papa has done his own quarter just add urs. Happy new year
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Luchiana1(f): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by damoobaba: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Okay!

We're building 1000 more this year (that's our calling and we're successful in it). it's failure on the part of government if they can't produce 5000 - 10000 new businesses this year.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by damoobaba: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

Okay!

Confam, Bishop Oyedepo just announced the creation of over 9,000 new cell fellowship centres in the living faith church in today's service.The devil is in trouble.Christianity, especially the living faith church is the only place I keep hearing good news in this country.Other parts na banditry, Fulani herdsmen killings, poverty etc.We are on another level.Before the end of the month, we'll hit 10,000 home cells this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.