Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" (31856 Views)

Isaac Oyedepo: We Are Not Photocopies Of Our Parents’ Calling / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
damoobaba:

Confam, Bishop Oyedepo just announced the creation of over 9,000 new cell fellowship centres in the living faith church in today's service.The devil is in trouble.Christianity, especially the living faith church is the only place I keep hearing good news in this country.Other parts na banditry, Fulani herdsmen killings, poverty etc.We are on another level.Before the end of the month, we'll hit 10,000 home cells this year.

Please, tell me how I can benefit from the church.
If Jesus were someone that I could see,I would have asked him why I was born like this.
I am tired/fed up.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by damoobaba: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Please, tell me how I can benefit from the church.
If Jesus were someone that I could see,I would have asked him why I was born like this.
I am tired/fed up.

You're not benefitting from the Church is your personal problem.Many people, my family inclusive are a living testimony that Jesus is the ONLY HOPE of the world.I wonder what the world would be like if Islam was the only religion.If you have a problem, you look for solution by all means, you don't solve your problems by blaming JESUS, HE'S THE SOLUTION.Everybody was born into one problem or the other, life's not fair to anyone but so many people worked their way out of their problems.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
damoobaba:

You're not benefitting from the Church is your personal problem.Many people, my family inclusive are a living testimony that Jesus is the ONLY HOPE of the world.I wonder what the world would be like if Islam was the only religion.If you have a problem, you look for solution by all means, you don't solve your problems by blaming JESUS, HE'S THE SOLUTION.Everybody was born into one problem or the other, life's not fair to anyone but so many people worked their way out of their problems.

I never blamed Jesus.

I just want something to enhance my survival.

If Jesus gives me,I won't reject it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.