Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

"Promise Me You'll Grow Up With Me" - Lady To Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Promise Me You'll Grow Up With Me" - Lady To Her Boyfriend (888 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Promise Me You'll Grow Up With Me" - Lady To Her Boyfriend by lacemose(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
A lady who took her relationship status public has told her boyfriend to promise her that he was going to grow up with her.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/12/promise-me-youll-grow-up-with-me-lady.html

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: "Promise Me You'll Grow Up With Me" - Lady To Her Boyfriend by olumide3367(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mtchew. Na so them dey talk.
Re: "Promise Me You'll Grow Up With Me" - Lady To Her Boyfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
thats a very silly question to ask.....even the criminal who only wants her for her warm coochie will say:" YES, i will be with you forever!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Promise Me You'll Grow Up With Me" - Lady To Her Boyfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
cheesy
Love dey shack this one.
I wish her success

1 Like

Re: "Promise Me You'll Grow Up With Me" - Lady To Her Boyfriend by DonJayrome(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
When the relationship is just fresh and still feeling sweet, you can say these sort of things.
Re: "Promise Me You'll Grow Up With Me" - Lady To Her Boyfriend by czarina(f): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
It is well
Re: "Promise Me You'll Grow Up With Me" - Lady To Her Boyfriend by MJBOLT: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
should we tell her?

2 Likes

Re: "Promise Me You'll Grow Up With Me" - Lady To Her Boyfriend by donbachi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Make d guy no gree oo...she wan pause him life...short girl,which day she go grow meet am,b4 dem go begin grow 2geda...no be 2day...if na in love i fit bliev small...but for soul,spirit,body and finance...big lie.
Re: "Promise Me You'll Grow Up With Me" - Lady To Her Boyfriend by EbukaHades10(m): 5:13am On Dec 31, 2019
But the guy don grow already na. See their height.

Re: "Promise Me You'll Grow Up With Me" - Lady To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Believe her at your own peril grin

(1) (Reply)

Australian Instagram Model Kaylen Selling Her Nudes To Raised $700k / My Smartphone Addiction Has Ruined Me / If You Were The Lady, Would You Call Me IMPOTENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.