Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

How I Ate Her Heart With My Mother For Ritual, Boyfriend Of Murdered LASU Studen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Ate Her Heart With My Mother For Ritual, Boyfriend Of Murdered LASU Studen (471 Views)

Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student / The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Ate Her Heart With My Mother For Ritual, Boyfriend Of Murdered LASU Studen by channel361: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
The family of a final year student of Lagos State University LASU has expressed their regret over the death of their daughter Favour Dalay Oladele who is a final year student of the instruction.

Favour Dalay’s parents were in panic over the disappearance of their daughter for two weeks before the police fetch out a 42-years-old self- proclaim pastor Setun Philip and 23-year- old Adeeoko Owolabi, for allegedly murdered Favour Daley- Oladele for the purpose of ritual.

According to the website report the deceased left home on December 8th but did not return home. Her parents reported the case at Mowe police station, Ogun State over their missing daughter... Read more here � https:///36cEPl4

(1) (Reply)

Master Mind Of Abuja's Bank Robbery Arrested / Maryam Sanda: Another Wife Stabs Husband To Death / How Armed Robbers Kill Corps Member In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.