Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,088 members, 7,867,136 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Can You Vote Pst.adeboye As Next President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Vote Pst.adeboye As Next President Of Nigeria (764 Views)

May God Bless Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye & Tb Joshua / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye / OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Vote Pst.adeboye As Next President Of Nigeria by jookunlaja(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2010
BREAKING NEWS

can you vote PST.Adeboye as next president of nigeria,looking at his level of integrity and special style of leadership,I believe he will do very well as our new president.

please let us beg him to kindly bring his GOD and anointing to hijack Nigeria from the evil ones.

vote for him please fellow nigerians
Re: Can You Vote Pst.adeboye As Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2010
no i dont trust him anymore, ,this is my humble opinion
Re: Can You Vote Pst.adeboye As Next President Of Nigeria by 9ijaMan: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2010
Hell NO!
Re: Can You Vote Pst.adeboye As Next President Of Nigeria by DapoBear(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2010
He is too wealthy for a preacher. For me, it is that simple  undecided

Jesus Christ wasn't bling-blinging in the Bible.
Re: Can You Vote Pst.adeboye As Next President Of Nigeria by Beaf: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2010
How can a pastor be president of a secular country? It will never make sense, its best for Tunde Bakare to steer clear off politics, I've maintained this stand since the Yar Adua saga ended. Tunde Bakare will do well to emulate Desmond Tutu.

A pastor cannot be president of a secular country, or dabble into politics in a secular country.
Re: Can You Vote Pst.adeboye As Next President Of Nigeria by fstranger2: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2010
Oyakhilome, Hell No
Adeboye, Nah
Bakare, May be
DK Olukoya, I will have to think about it
TB Joshua, YES! YES! YES!
Re: Can You Vote Pst.adeboye As Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2010
He wont even think about it

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Joins Forces With Ribadu, Shekarau. / Suggestions For Buhari/Bakare Team / One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.