Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Defrauding Graduate /job Seeker Of Their Earned Money Is Wrong... Enter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Defrauding Graduate /job Seeker Of Their Earned Money Is Wrong... Enter (307 Views)

Apply For Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment 2017 / Apply For The Sansvid M.international Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment-7 Positions / Apply For The 2017 Accrete Petroleum Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defrauding Graduate /job Seeker Of Their Earned Money Is Wrong... Enter by yeme7(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Defrauding graduate /job seeker of their earned money is wrong and its totally frustrated.
Recently I made a post here on nairaland here that I'm looking for a job, anytime of job as long it doesn't even blood shed, plus to that I also dropped my phone number which I plead for someone else or a good samaritan to help, any location I'm here,, in the process someone send me a message on whatsapp saying that he would help to get an MTN job for me, we talked and talked, I waisted card to called him, along the line he told if I could come to lagos for interview I said yes, but the problem now is I have no where to sleep, to cut the story short, he said that I have to pay the sum of 40k to the boss which was a lady, he sent the lady's number to me and I called the lady, we discussed and I said I don't have money, saying that let me called the man back that gave me her number, I called the man and the man said he has nothing to do, to end it we arrived on 1k which the man demanded that I should send to his account, but in the process I noticed that the mail address he said I shud forward my credentials to is different from that bank account details even his name is different entirely then I noticed something was fishery, at then end he stopped talking to me, that was the end of everything..

Note please we job seekers are frustrated, if you don't want to help me or job seekers don't give them hope, as I'm typing this with pains and tears I'm still finding a job... Who wanna help should show love please, I reside in delta state Nigeria, phone number 08162861732...help me please. Thanks
Re: Defrauding Graduate /job Seeker Of Their Earned Money Is Wrong... Enter by yeme7(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
It was really a painful experienced... I never believed a matured man would act such
Re: Defrauding Graduate /job Seeker Of Their Earned Money Is Wrong... Enter by Churchill6767: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2019
Really sad. Keep pushing bro.

1 Like

Re: Defrauding Graduate /job Seeker Of Their Earned Money Is Wrong... Enter by yeme7(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Churchill6767:

It was really a sad one... People like we don't want to involve themselves in illegal things so try our best to do our best... Life hasn't been easy thou.... Still trying

Thanks for your encouragement and I really appreciate it

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Defrauding Graduate /job Seeker Of Their Earned Money Is Wrong... Enter by yeme7(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2019
Churchill6767:

Don't mind those men... I wonder if this country will be better self
Re: Defrauding Graduate /job Seeker Of Their Earned Money Is Wrong... Enter by yeme7(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Plus to that I need a job... Anyone should dm pls help a soul this 2020

(1) (Reply)

Road Design (urgent) / OND/SSCE Holders Needed Urgently. / Urgent Vacancies On CV Basket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.