Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Money Transfer To And From The Uk TO NIGERIA ONLINE - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Money Transfer To And From The Uk TO NIGERIA ONLINE (1338 Views)

Cargo From Uk To Nigeria ! Cargo From London, Birmingham, Manchester To Nigeria! / Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria / Cargo Companies From London, Uk To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Transfer To And From The Uk TO NIGERIA ONLINE by afrotradeg(f): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2010
Transfer Money to and from Nigeria within Minutes,

ONLINE TRANSFER NO NEED TO TRAVEL TO AN AGENT, JUST REGISTER AFTER APPROVAL YOU CAN SEND MONEY IN MINUTES!!!

Low Transfer Charges and Competitive Exchange rate and Indigenous service

[center][/center]www.afrotradegroup.com

call us on 0203 3845424 or contact 0208 8192985 or email us at info@afrotradegroup.com

For Money Transfer Nigeria to the UK or the UK to Nigeria, we can assist to pay for

Hospital / Medication bills

School fees

Building projects/ Payroll services

Trade Finance to Nigeria

Payments to sellers on your behalf

Direct debit payment to family and loved ones on monthly basis.

Money Transfer  from Nigeria to the UK[/i]

[i]Payment of Students school fees & Maintenance and accomodation fees,

Professional Subscription, etc

Property and Asset Finance including monthly mortgage payment.

Pharmaceutical bills

Freight Charges, passenger fares

Returns from Staffs ( Convert Naira ( Profit) from your business to pounds)

(1) (Reply)

Get Mtn 250 Mb For #400 Valid For 1 Month..all Device / My Silverbird Loyalty Cards / How To Exploit Sms Goldmine Absolutely Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.