Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? (13627 Views)

What's Your Most Memorable Moment In 2019 / What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? / My Biggest Lessons Of 2019 So Far... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by millionboi2: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2019
High

1 Like

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2019
My traditional marriage on the 26th of this month

wink

3 Likes

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by bukxy: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2019
first time to asking a girl out she said NO!
Man u beat PSG coolfirst time to asking a girl out she said NO!
Man u beat PSG

1 Like

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Enskynelson(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2019
December 6/7 2019, I got married to the first girl I ever dated!

10 Likes

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2019
The day I won that contract I've been longing for, after a year of repeat visits and follow-ups.

The day I wrote a cheque for the new house bought

The day AJ won and became 2 times world champion.

The day my son left the house for a boarding school following his excellent performance in the highly competitive entrance exam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by div111(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Messix winning his 6th balloon d'or

Liverpool trashing my Barca 4 nil

Finally knowing God's plan 4 my life
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Kenneygirl(f): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2019
I'll modify at night when year is over

1 Like

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Euegene100001: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Congratulations
DaphneBr:
The day I put to birth.
April 29

1 Like

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by guru90: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2019
2019 favour me alot.... I purchased 4 plots of land (each plot in different location making it 4 plots)

I started building one plot out of 4 plots heading to finishing now...

My Etisalat free browsing I am coding, it will just open one page and then stop. unless I will disconnect and connect it back again... it will start going again.

I pray that 2020 will be my biggest favour to me and to everyone in this rum!

2019 really favour me alot despite Germany denied me Visa...

but 2020 is for my accumulation for all and more.... GOD FIRST.

2 Likes

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by lonelydora: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2019
Robert1da:
Today is the last day of this year, so please share your most memorable moments.

Be it personal or local and international events.

Here are my most memorable moments of 2019 in no particular order

- PMB winning the elections, even though it wasn't a surprise.

- End of the Avengers Saga. (RIP Tony Stark). It was really disappointing that it took a whole mighty Avengers so long to defeat Thanos.

- Overrated series Game Of Thrones finally came to an end.

- Toronto Raptors beat GSW to win the NBA championship (Khawi Leonard is the real G.O.A.T).

- Manchester united taking points from the rich(Top six) and giving to the poor(Average teams).

- NEPA going on strike. Why and how na? angry

- Old town road spent about 22 weeks at billboard No.1.

- The death of Juice wrld(Legends never make it pass 21).

Too many things happened this year to remember. And I realized that I didn't write anything memorable that happened to me.
I guess not.

Adiós 2019.

The day i got a mouth-watering contract
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by whitelotus: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2019
MJBOLT:
Marvel dominating the Box Office,Endgame becoming highest grossing movie of all time

AJ becoming a 2 time unified world heavyweight boxing champion

Messix winning his sixth Ballon D'or award

Burna Boy getting a Grammy nomination

Man City winning the EPL back to back

It was more memorable when Anthony Joshua lost
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Slynation(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Tolulopefinest:
Juventus vs Sassoulo
I picked Juventus to win.
That was my last game on the ticket to win 10 million.
I was already feeling like a millionaire because I was sure Juventus would win. Moreover, they're at home.
But the result of the match leads me into a great depression. angry
I pray to stop this shit !!
That was same game Ronaldo blocked Dybala's shot from entering the net when the scoreline was 2-2.... Chai, ur village people capitalize on CR7 grin

5 Likes

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by seanwilliam(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Robert1da:
Today is the last day of this year, so please share your most memorable moments.

Be it personal or local and international events.

Here are my most memorable moments of 2019 in no particular order

- PMB winning the elections, even though it wasn't a surprise.

- End of the Avengers Saga. (RIP Tony Stark). It was really disappointing that it took a whole mighty Avengers so long to defeat Thanos.

- Overrated series Game Of Thrones finally came to an end.

- Toronto Raptors beat GSW to win the NBA championship (Khawi Leonard is the real G.O.A.T).

- Manchester united taking points from the rich(Top six) and giving to the poor(Average teams).

- NEPA going on strike. Why and how na? angry

- Old town road spent about 22 weeks at billboard No.1.

- The death of Juice wrld(Legends never make it pass 21).

Too many things happened this year to remember. And I realized that I didn't write anything memorable that happened to me.
I guess not.

Adiós 2019.
that song is the song of the dacade
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by jaymichael(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Realtalk20:
Being alive grin

Christmas day hunger no be here o

Na that time you no know say a day can be longer than 24 hours

Being broke makes you creative

That the day you discover you can barb your beards and shave your head with the same N50 shaving stick

You discover one sachet of pure water can wash your head ,face arms legs ,between your legs and armpit grin

You discover that biscuit 50 and plastic Pepsi N100 can take you a whole day

You will learn how to owe multiple Amala girls and cajole all of them with sweet mouth grin

You will learn how to sit with an aboki and listen to his life stores just to become friends for free cigarette..

You will.discover you can control your body not to want to poo because there is no where for you tonl poo around, infact you will discover you can make you body hood it for a week grin

You will learn that a stick of benson cigarette can help you forget soooo many problems

2019 was my year of so many discoveries too many to mention
I like your fighting spirit bro.

2 Likes

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by NwaMbeke: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
post=85369812:

To close the first page of this beautiful thread,
We say....

CONGRATULATIONS ma.

How is darling Angel doing?

God will continue to guide, guard and protect him/her for you.

We love babies a lot,
They are just so cute! kiss

Happy New Year Madam!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by naijazee2: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
2019 really smile at me, this year was so nice to me. I pray for more favor come 2020 shocked grin shocked
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by NwaMbeke: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
post=85369650:
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Our number one most memorable event in 2019,
was grilling Barbecue for different clients all over the nation everyday for 30 days stretch...... catering for 9400 people in Total!
And making some insane cool profits in return.
It can only be God!
All Glory return to Darling Jesuscheesy

And our number 2 most memorable day, along with over 75 million of sane, honest and harworking Nigerians was the day these beautiful words below was announced on Television Nationwide........

Twas celebration galore for honest and harworking Nigerians and a day of woe, wailing and gnashing of teeth by criminals and fraudsters........ wink

Now, Sane Nigerians, let us read those beautiful words aloud together wherever we are reading this from all over the nation and the world at large,
cheesy kiss
1......2......Goooooooooooooooo

[/s]

1 Like

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Am trying seriously to recall memorable moments of 2019 but I keep seeing bedroom, it seems all the special moment I had took place in the bedroom, I can't share that , thank you.
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by PotatoSalad(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2019
The day we finally broke up lmao.
I wasn't interested in the relationship anyway. She cheated too cos I couldn't provide the "company" and "emotional support"
I was glad she made that decision to quit the relationship because it was dead on arrival to me.

Never jump into any relationship out of loneliness or boredom. Sometimes it's best to remain "just friends"

Ok another one. I was playful with a business deal and made 2m on the spot lol. Was like wtf shocked

2019 was a great year sha. It was just beautiful

5 Likes

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by omoneyoj(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2019
The day I wrote my final exams, and I convocate that's the day I forget the prophecy of extra year.
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Teeklef(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Tolulopefinest:
Juventus vs Sassoulo
I picked Juventus to win.
That was my last game on the ticket to win 10 million.
I was already feeling like a millionaire because I was sure Juventus would win. Moreover, they're at home.
But the result of the match leads me into a great depression. angry
I pray to stop this shit !!
Chai!!! But next time, if that is the last game on ur ticket, you will try to counter it with any amount with you since we are taking about 10milli.
Jez carry sassuolo to win with huge amount of money like 50k or less. You won't lose at both end.
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2019
post=85369650:

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Yuneehk(f): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2019
DaphneBr:
The day I put to birth.
April 29
Congratulations to you smiley
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Realtalk20: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2019
jaymichael:
I like your fighting spirit bro.
Thank you bro

No choice but to keep moving
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by donMIG(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Final exams
N wen I heard go ahead n bind
Life hard!
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by sunnyprof: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2019
The most memorable day was my Birthday, my Duaghter wrote about me and everyone who read it had to LIFT ME HIGH and bless her ..... I was happy being the luckiest Dad in the world!!

The most memorable Event was my 'One Night Tour of BRUSSELS, belgium' from 6pm to 6am at the peak of Summer in July this year.
It was like the whole Europe was on the street of Brussels for a Festival, everywhere was golden, transport all the night and people celebrating every where from Centraal to Mini europe, to the Grand palace (Gold all round the Square and parks), to the Atomium ...... the night was electric, sparkling and loud !!

1 Like

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by brookz: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2019
That moment i got a wake up call to come and receive my AP Letter,

Bought a brand new tear rubber GAC SUV Trumpchi 6 months later,

And now presently in Dubai holidaying.

All this happened between Feb - now.

Finally, all thanks to PMB's administration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by CheedyJ(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2019
EJIOGBENIMI:
Memorable moments in 2019;
-Passed a major exam in March
-Tour the Middle East with my family in May
-IELTS total Band score of 7.5 (7,8,7.5,7) on first attempt in July (If you know you know).
-Short visit to the UK in November.
Chief,congrats on your ielts score.. Pls, I could use a tip or two from u pls..I'm planning to write soon..
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Worldphaxxy: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2019
The Day "I broke Up With my Girlfriend which I thought she could have be my Fiancy

nd I believe the Year 2020 will be My Year OF Bomm. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Kenturkey048(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2019
omoneyoj:
The day I wrote my final exams, and I convocate convoked .that's the day I forget the prophecy of extra year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form / How To Get To Oyingbo(iddo) From Oshodi?? / IBEDC Begins Deployment Of Distribution Transformer Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.